[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If you continue associating with your Family Of Origin after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: stef-molyneux.jpg (26 KB, 765x300) Image search: [Google]
stef-molyneux.jpg
26 KB, 765x300
>If you continue associating with your Family Of Origin after they have treated you like this, particularly during your childhood when you are completely vulnerable, you are nourishing a lifetime of dysfunctional relationships. You are signaling not only to others, but also yourself that you do not believe you can do any better. You are signaling low self esteem, self hatred, and hypocrisy. No person of high self esteem will be interested in being a close friend or pursuing a romantic relationship. If you have kids, you will have to hide the truth about your childhood from them. If you tell them the truth, you will be communicating that it is perfectly fine to associate with people that have abused you.

>No person of high self esteem will be interested in being a close friend or pursuing a romantic relationship.

What did he mean by this, exactly?
>>
File: Stefo.jpg (19 KB, 336x557) Image search: [Google]
Stefo.jpg
19 KB, 336x557
>>73573802
purge your life the way you purge your crankcase
>>
>>73575789
That's not actually Stefan though.
>>
>>73575789

>crankcase

wut?
>>
>>73573802
He meant that if you keep toxic, abusive people in your life, you will always be a miserable piece of shit, so cut contact with your abusers, start lifting, go to therapy and start building a healthy and functional social circle that empowers and energizes you.

Or stay a depressed beta cuck, whatever you want, but blame only yourself for your fate.
>>
>>73573802

His mother didn't hug him enough as a child.
>>
File: 1462757424679.jpg (6 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1462757424679.jpg
6 KB, 300x225
>>
>>73573802
"Hi, I'm a cult leader. Ostracise yourself from your family and send me your shekels so I can keep shitting out these self-help videos."
>>
>>73573802

thats where the his flirt with the alt right ends

>dont accept the authority of familiy, and dont keep people around who dont respect you as an individual and threat you like shit

while the alt right would be all
>respect your leaders hurr, familiy and haritage no matter how bad they are on almost all fronts atleast they are blood/race whatever related, and they want to keep the white race white
>see trump
>>
>>73573802
>What did he mean by this, exactly?

He meant that you shouldn't take shit from anybody, not even your parents.
>>
>>73576986
Worst shop ever.
>>
>>73576986
not an argument
>>
>>73580133
But a pretty hot one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.