[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else tired of the constant white bashing in this country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: wp_ss_20160509_0008.png (183 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160509_0008.png
183 KB, 480x800
Is anyone else tired of the constant white bashing in this country? If anyone says racist shit on fb against blacks they are fucked. But the opposite is allowed and encouraged.
>>
>>73569053
Check your white privilege you sniveling spoiled idiot

You've got it better that all of us minorities
>>
>>73569100
Go back to Africa nigger.
>>
>>73569053
I don't let social media upset or bother me
>>
>>73569053

>31%

What the fuck is this idiot on about?
>>
Holy shit only 31% of the US population are White Males, this country is 20x more fucked than I thought.
>>
>>73569053
>31%
more like 70%
>>
>>73569220
American education
>>
>>73569220
latinos are only white half the time.

consistency is patriarchal oppression and you need to stop it shitlord
>>
>>73569053
>elected officials

I don't understand, this implies that the people choose who goes there, if they wanted more representation they could simply vote for it???

Like if whites are only 31% of the population but 65% of elected officials that means they are allowed to double vote or that others simply do not turn out to vote at which point who does the blame lie with?

t. Dindu
>>
>>73569171
>>73569220
Idiots.

Roughly 50% of the population is male. ~62% white = ~31% white males.
>>
>>73569053
Someone should have replied with the percentages of blacks and crimes/people in jail

Statistics. Don't. Lie.
>>
>>73569171
>>73569189
Looks like he said white males, I'm guessing this excludes white females who will probably push this number up to 60-70%, the number you're looking for
>>
What a unique perspective.
>>
>>73569321
I will kick you in the nuts
>>
>>73569100
Day of the Rope...
>>
>>73569100
Just as it should be nigger.
>>
It's a white majority country. Too fucking bad.

(Although it won't be soon at the rate we're going.)

You don't see non-Japanese freaking out that the Japanese make up 99% of every position.
>>
>>73569053
idk, i'm not from this country
>>
>Only 30% white
>>
File: 345873458.png (139 KB, 533x249) Image search: [Google]
345873458.png
139 KB, 533x249
>>73569310
Women always turn out to vote more than men, by a rather large margin - and despite the plethora of electable female candidates, we still have majority men in electable positions.

Women go in, men come out - can't explain that
>>
>>73569053
Typical liberal manipulating statistics to push an agenda. This is basically a case of "gender pay gap". These numbers give absolutely no insight to how or why whites come to be police officers, prosecutors, or elected officials. It ultimately leaves out the variable of "personal choice" which basically grants non whites an excuse for not electing to pursue these fields and ignores the choices of whites to do so.
>>
When will the bros on the police force and in military realize they are perpetuating a system that hates them? Do they think they are taking a bullet for trans rights, gay marriage and illegal immigration? What they hell are they fighting for? I know some of these guys are red pilled, but the truth has not dawned on them.
>>
>>73569053
Nice to see that statistics matter to them only when they can be used to push their agenda.
What about crime statistics? White men commit very little crime. Almost all crime is committed by minorities.
What about those statistics?

What about minorities scoring very low on IQ tests and not being able to finish school? Guess it doesn't matter.
White males couldn't possibly be in high positions because they are genetically better than niggers. Nope. That's impossible. It's all RAYCISSS.
>>
>>73569100
This privilege is afforded to whites, by whites. This privilege comes from no one else, because whites hold a significant amount of respect for themselves, their people, and the civilization they keep and continuously build.

This privilege is not a force of nature. It does not rise with the sun, it is not produced by the atmosphere. Remove white people, and your rights and quality of life blow away like a fart in the wind.

If you want a better life, start producing it. Otherwise, what you are you doing is a call for war and you will get a war. By all means necessary, beyond what your mind thinks capable or understands.

astra inclinant, sed non obligant et bellum omnium contra omnes
>>
>>73569053
What do they expect since blacks are like 13% of the US population.
>>
>>73569053
I don't think this guy has a grasp on what any of these figures actually mean, if true.

>police officers
are mostly male, which shouldn't surprise anyone since they are enFORCErs and so need to be able to apply FORCE. So there's not really any disproportionality here.

>elected officials
are ELECTED. This can only be racist if the entire electorate is racist.
>>
>>73569053
You're not fucked if you point out their argument is wrong. Do your fucking duty and educate them with facts. You're on Normiebook for crying out loud.
>>
>>73569053
If you think institutions of a country with so much freedom like US is ridden with racism then I think you are the one with problem. Blacks can be police officers and prosecutors too if they work/study hard instead of chilling in the ghetto.
You think your police is brutal? Which can't even legally touch you during interrogation? Come to India, here police beats the crap out of you to make you confess, they pull your nails off, beats you with sticks and if needed lay your wounded body on Ice and put salt on your wounds. And they don't care whether you did it or not, they forcefully make people confess. This treatment is known has 3rd degree and its pretty legal if court puts you in police remand.
>>
>>73571643
>nodding until you mention your race
Just fucking poo in the loo. You are the most embarrassing race on the planet.
>>
Thanks guys you gave me hope
>>
>>73569053
There are multiple leftist industries symbiotic with the government that rely on the eternal butthurt of minorities.

Hence, the leftist media invents some new bullshit every week for them to be mad about.
>>
>>73569053
>IF 100% OF AMERICANS, POLICE, PROSECUTORS AND ELECTED OFFICIALS ARENT TRANSPERSYSNS OF COLOR ITS RACISM

call him a cuck and tell him to beg for your superior white seed
>>
>>73572639
Allow me to crush it: At LEAST 50% of the posters here are paid shills. They are trying to control the flow of digital information.
>>
>>73569100
>>73569912
>>73571643
>be in white country
>surprised when the majority of officials are white

If darkies don't like it, they're welcome to go a country where they can be ruled-over by people of their own race; but I don't think they'll like it very much.
>>
>>73569053
It's punching up vs punching down. People react against punching down. If it's any comfort it means they're down. Now apply this to Jews... /not a Jew, honest
>>
>>73569053
Don't pretend you don't bash Blacks and non-Whites on an equal or higher level.
>>
>>73569100
>You've got it better that all of us minorities

Sick of seeing this shit. YOU ARE NOT NOR HAVE YOU EVER BEEN A MINORITY. THE WORLD IS A MUCH BIGGER PLACE THAN JUST AMERICA.
>>
>>73573426
This shit is enough to make a white man kill himself.
>>
>>73573330
I don't because I'm not a fucking racist piece of shit and if i was black I'd blame myself for my failures not white people of today who have nothing to do with their problems on orders of al sharpton.
>>
We're in a western fucking society and this cucked faggot is complaining about white men being a majority. Holy fucking shit.

Should be just give a bunch of these fucking jobs to niggers instead who aren't even qualified, just to make the numbers perfectly even?
>>
>>73573170
Yeah go to Saudi Arabia and get angry when your female and can't drive.

Go to Russia and post something online that's critical of government.

What about black privilege in Zimbabwe? They ban whites from owning land there.
>>
>>73574343
Not to mention South Africa.

Czech em
>>
>>73569053
>Black men are 99% of football and basketball

>Blacks are given scholarships and jobs over their race

>This isnt, institutional racism, but when black people fail to become politicians and policemen, it is
>>
>>73574558
NIGGERS BTFO
>>
>>73574558
You forgot to add that blacks commit 80% of the crime even though they are 12% of population.
>>
>>73574896
NIGGERS BTFO
>>
>>73569053
how many p.o.c children are judges? 0%!?! raycism much?!
>>
>>73569053
Most roofers, welders, oil rig workers and plumbers are also white males, I'm guessing... but nobody gives a shit about that, right?
>>
File: shit grin.jpg (23 KB, 490x480) Image search: [Google]
shit grin.jpg
23 KB, 490x480
>>73569053
>30% white
literally cannot make this shit up lmao
>>
>>73571643
India sounds like a horrible country the women there get gang raped all the time and that kind of police brutality makes the Chinese government look fair. No wonder Indians are flocking to UK and USA in droves with Arabs. If USA is soooo racist why do colored people prefer the white mans countries to their own?
>>
>>73569220
More like 62% and even then you cucks don't even look white.
>>
>>73569053
>only 31% of the country are white males
>yet the other 69% keep constantly voting them into offices

Non-whites BTFO, how will they ever recover from this self-inflicted humiliation?
>>
>>73575114
Yeah just noticed that, he must be from the future. Good thing to know whites are still in charge in 2070.
>>
>>73573755
>I don't because I'm not a fucking racist piece of shit
>if i was black I'd blame myself for my failures not white people of today who have nothing to do with their problems on orders of al sharpton.
Come on son, you gotta try harder than that.

>>73569364
Figures don't lie, but liars sure can figure.
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
>White arrests in 2014: 6,056,687
>Black arrests in 2014: 2,427,683
Why does no one take responsibility?
>>
>>73569053
>30% of the population works like they are 60%
Sounds like you have a freeloading problem.
>>
>>73575114
>>73575233
31% white MALES
white females make up the other 31%
>>
>>73569053
someone has to do it while Danky-D be keepin it real. The tone of current "equality" nuts isn't one of duty but "privilege."
It's like saying 65% of people doing your laundry are Chinese women.
>>
File: 324.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
324.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
"2001: Space Odyseey" is racist. There were no black people.
>>
>>73575290
And figures mean fuck all if you take them out of context.

>implying arrests = prosecution

For all you know it could have been 6,000,000 minor offences to 2,400,000 serious offences

>62% population arrested 6,000,000
>13% population arrested 2,400,000

So you agree blacks are arrested more than twice the amount as whites per head?
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.