[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do atheists get by pretending that scripture is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 18
File: E5cIdIB.jpg (733 KB, 1793x3187) Image search: [Google]
E5cIdIB.jpg
733 KB, 1793x3187
What do atheists get by pretending that scripture is literally brainwashing and dangerous? It's religion. It's beliefs. Children and families follow it. The government endorses it.
>>
>>73567520
Brainwashing is a process on a discrete object. Holy scriptures of all kinds are merely tools for a kind of brainwashing, benign and otherwise.
>>
>>73567659
this
>>
>>73567520
because we see what it has done to some, if you believe in it hardcore like the Islamists do the Quran you go batshit insane and start killing people

yes people have chilled as of late, but what happens in the next cultural/political/era upheaval? youl go back to decapitating those who wear cloth made of two different materials
>>
>>73567520
>gov't endorses it

No they don't, governments are faggots.
>>
>>73567659
>>73567730
*tips ledora*

>>73567900
Wrong, "extreme" devotion to Jesus Christ would make one live like Christ, aka self sacrificial, willing to die for others.

"Extreme" belief in Mohammedanism, or just following his practices, leads to one being murderous, just as Mohammad was.

The beliefs can't be compared.
>>
>>73568139
The beliefs are beliefs

Tips fedora is not a argument to defense your ideas
>>
>>73568323
dont bother fighting him, he shuts his ears to anything he doesnt like to hear/see about his religion. Classical case of selective hearing/vision
>>
File: cultstructure.jpg (350 KB, 782x1000) Image search: [Google]
cultstructure.jpg
350 KB, 782x1000
>>73567520
>It's religion. It's beliefs. Children and families follow it. The government endorses it.

It's a very old, successful cult. Any decent person should regard it as perverse that a cult has swallowed up much of humanity.
>>
>>73568441
>>73568441
>Christianity is bad meme

Please indulge me
>>
File: virusanatomy.jpg (18 KB, 196x382) Image search: [Google]
virusanatomy.jpg
18 KB, 196x382
What is a virus? What makes it specifically a virus as opposed to a microorganism? For one thing, a virus cannot reproduce by itself. Microorganisms like amoebas, protozoa, and the cells in your body can do that on their own.

A virus is just a container for its own genetic material which injects it into microorganisms. Viral DNA or RNA simply consists of instructions which compel the infected cell to make more viruses, in order to infect yet more cells.

Viruses do not have to be biological! Everybody's heard of computer viruses. They are very small, simple programs which, if simply left sitting in storage media like a flash drive or CD, would be inert and powerless.

Like a biological virus, they cannot reproduce themselves, they need a host to do that. Computers in this case. The virus is simply instructions for a computer which compel it to make more viruses in order to infect more computers.

Some have more of a purpose than that. There are types which commandeer large numbers of computers to serve the interests of the guy who programmed it, such as bitcoin mining or sending out mass spam emails. This is called a botnet.

There are some which bring up fraudulent messages that look like legitimate system warnings, asking you to buy software from the company responsible for making that virus in order to fix a nonexistent issue. This is known as scareware.

Now, viruses can be biological and they can be software. In either case, if you boil it down to basics, it's just information designed to compel some sort of host to propagate it to more hosts, spreading faster than it can be removed.

So it should come as no surprise that there can exist viruses designed to do this to the human brain, consisting of information written down, recorded as audio or in some other format comprehensible to us.
>>
Teaching people that they're inherently evil and that they should repent for le original sin is fucking retarded, and is on the level of expecting white people of today to apologise for slavery. Spirituality is great, organised religion is shit
>>
File: propagation.jpg (25 KB, 331x210) Image search: [Google]
propagation.jpg
25 KB, 331x210
One example is a chain letter. It includes a strong but unverifiable incentive if you send it to 5 friends, like "your crush will confess to you tomorrow". Of course that doesn't happen but because it's conditional on you sending it to five people, by the time you find that out, the author of the chain email has already gotten what he wanted from you; for you to spread it.

There's also an unverifiable punishment if you don't spread it which works the same way. Something like "If you don't send this to five people, a headless ghost girl will visit you in your bed tonight". By the time you realize that was a load of BS, you've sent the mail on to five more people.

There is often some sort of imminent time limit, like "send it within 24 hours" or "five minutes from when you see this", and the reward is conditional upon sending it within that period. This is to add urgency and prevent you from thinking too carefully about what the email is and what it's designed to do.

Then, there are often testimonials from people it has purportedly worked for. "I sent it to five of my friends, now I'm married to my crush!!" This is to create the appearance that it works and diminish your doubts.

Pyramid schemes aren't identical to this but share a great many of the same motivational methods. The unverifiable promise of future riches if you stick with the program and recruit as many friends and family into it as you can.

The testimonials from members who are either within the small percentage who actually did profit (and are being misrepresented as typical) or were coached to misrepresent how much success they had.

Often as they are true believers that they will eventually be rich anyways and do not want friends and family who warned them away from participating to have the satisfaction of being right, members are only too happy to live outside their means while boasting to anybody who will listen how successful they've been by sticking to the program.
>>
File: virus.jpg (72 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
virus.jpg
72 KB, 450x253
This brings us to Abrahamic religions. You might say "hold on, don't you mean all religion?" I once thought this as well but remember that Eastern religions exist and by and large do not adhere to this formula unless you make it so loose and general as to be meaningless.

Abrahamic religions adhere to the formula described so far perfectly, and even improve on it in some areas. Christianity moreso than Judaism, and Islam/Mormonism moreso than Christianity.

>1. Founder claims world is ending imminently (1 John 2:18, Matthew 10:23, Matthew 16:28, Matthew 24:34)
>2. He wants you to sell or give away your belongings ( Luke 14:33, Matthew 19:21, Luke 18:22)
>3. He wants you to cut off family who interfere, and leave your home/job to follow him (Matt. 10:35-37, Luke 14:26, Matthew 19:29)
>4. Unverifiable reward if you believe (Heaven, i.e. the carrot)
>5. Unverifiable punishment if you disbelieve (Hell, i.e. the stick)
>6. Sabotages the critical thinking faculties you might otherwise use to remove it (Proverbs 3:5, 2 Corinthians 5:7, Proverbs 14:12, Proverbs 28:26)
>7. Invisible trickster character who fabricates apparent evidence to the contrary in order to lead you astray from the true path (Satan)
>8. Targets children and the emotionally/financially vulnerable for recruitment (sunday schools, youth group, teacher led prayer, prison ministries, third world missions)

Islam goes a step further with additions like the promise of guaranteed passage to paradise for those who die fighting infidels, which begets aggressive expansionism. Judaism has the reward/punishment dynamic but not much else, sort of a prototype for what came later.
>>
File: hypatia.jpg (103 KB, 960x767) Image search: [Google]
hypatia.jpg
103 KB, 960x767
It can be difficult or impossible for people in the religion to see it in this way. Aspects of how it's designed help put it as far beyond doubt as possible such that it's the absolute last institution that a believer would ever suspect as fraudulent.

As a result, describing it as an unusually successful end of the world cult will sound to them either like crazy talk or a deliberate attempt to be hurtful. They will see the verses supplied above as being misconstrued, because there is an "in-religion" rationale for each of them which the true believer feels is the actual meaning.

For instance, in Scientology there is a disconnection policy which urges members to cut off family members who are trying to extricate them from the church. We all know why. But the reason they give, which members take at face value, is that being around people low on the tone scale will inhibit their movement up the bridge, the Scientologist equivalent of spiritual growth.

So it goes for the Biblical verses I supplied. Someone still on the inside will perceive, interpret, and feel completely differently about them than a skeptic, even while being able to identify the true purpose of the exact same practices in religions they are not a part of. You can only see what stuff like that's really intended for from the outside.
>>
>>73568640
it preys on the wicked by claiming salvation whilst ALSO destroying the righteous by claiming that no good deeds will get you into heaven; only mindless devotion to the church

it condones slavery, there are a few passages about the care, upkeep, ownage, and use of slaves

it condones blood sacrifices at a level that matches or exceeds that of Khorne the blood god, in earlier versions Abraham actually kills his son. But oh we edited that part out, dont want it to seem like we are bloody savages eh?
>>
I just hate the idea people building their life on a lie, no matter how nice. Even communism is better, it was a lie to make a better world but they at least tried to actually make it so, the believers just say it's all good after death.
>>
They get to satisfy the petulant 11 year old faggot inside them that was forced to wake up early on sunday and go to church.

Literally, every single person i've met who was a "Proud Athiest!" have either some fucked up and valid reason to hate organized religion (usually 50-60 y/o+ and got beaten for being left handed or know a rapist priest), which i can respect, but yeah 90% of young athiests are literally butthurt their parents made them go to church, or are the 'i'm different to all these idiots! I'm so smart!' types in the remaining 10%.
>>
>>73569113

What do you think of this?

>>73568652
>>73568708
>>73568813
>>73568876
>>
>>73568940

hows canada doing?
>>
>>73569162
>They get to satisfy the petulant 11 year old faggot inside them that was forced to wake up early on sunday and go to church.

Change that to "wake up early and go to auditing at the local Scientology center" then explain to me why they should have to, and why not wanting to reflects poorly on them
>>
>>73567520
>The government endorses it.
because you are a bunch of troglodyte psychopaths who are too dangerous to leave unsupervised.
Thankfully, times have changed. Not by much, but they have changed.
>>
>>73569240
Western Canada is burning because Trudeau REFUSES help from other countries, the economies in the shitter, and my province is in for 3 more years of Hell cause they voted NDP aka communism
>>
>>73567520
true atheists do not denounce other religions
but choose not to uphold other religions
based on their beliefs.

take your strawman bullshit somewhere else.
>>
>>73567520
Baptizing a child is symbolic of washing it's brain
>>
File: 1440713702355-0.png (727 KB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
1440713702355-0.png
727 KB, 491x750
Atheists are agents of Satan without knowledge of being so. They don't want to go to hell alone and be judged for their actions and rebellion to God, so they deceive others into being like them. They are basically the ugly feminists of philosophy.
>>
>>73569243
>then explain to me why they should have to, and why not wanting to reflects poorly on them

Respect for the wishes of their parents and providers, probably instills some positive values and morals. And acting like a petulant faggot is bad?
>>
>>73569454
explain how atheism existed then before christianity ever existed
>>
File: riddle.jpg (71 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
riddle.jpg
71 KB, 679x960
>>73569454

See:

>>73568652
>>73568708
>>73568813
>>73568876
>>
>>73569523

What if it's Islam? Same answer?
>>
>>73569523
>>73569243

Also what self respecting parent would leave their 8-12 year old child alone in the house every week regardless of what the kid thought about where they were going. That's just retarded.
>>
>>73569639
give them a harry potter book.
they will be alright
>>
>>73568441
>Classical case of selective hearing/vision
just like every theist
>tell others to open their minds
>closes up when asked to "consider the following"
>>
File: On religion.png (2 MB, 2000x1515) Image search: [Google]
On religion.png
2 MB, 2000x1515
>>
>>73569335
>he doesn't denounce islam

Well fuck you.
>>
>>73569639

That's a good point, but if the kid can figure out his parents are in a cult but they can't, he's right to refuse to participate and to try to help them.
>>
>>73569854
i'm sorry i have offended you but i respect your stance to do so.
>>
>>73569934
It's cool.
>>
>>73569597
>read my copypasta of shit that has no basis in reality

Nah.

>>73569527
>why do stupid people exist

Because they chose to be.
>>
>>73569625

Yes, but with caveats. The parents are providing for them, the basic tenets of your average Imam and Mosque aren't radical. They should, at least until they're intelligent and old enough (i'd personally say 15-16 on average, but could be sooner), listen to their parents and respect their wishes.

Now. If their parents are assholes, or force them once they make the informed decision, then you have an entirely different story and an underbelly of organized religion that i happily decry, but i feel that mostly falls on the individual family, rather than some mandate (for 90% of religions). Islam is one of the religions that has that mandate of execution / degridation for apostasy, which brings us back to those caveats.

Put it this way, i'd be more lenient on a Muslim Athiest than the 99% of athiests who are white suburbanites who have had no troubles or problems in his life brought about by organized religion other than "I don't like waking up early on sundays!"

Basically there's a whole spectrum, but on average, religion has a positive effect, it had a massive stake in our development as human beings and gives the average person who interacts with organized religion a positive outcome.

That is not to say that there are negative aspects. But full blown "TEAR IT DOWN!" atheism is just poppycock to me.
>>
>>73570024
>No basis in reality

If that were true, you wouldn't be afraid to read it.
>>
>>73570070

Well I don't agree, but I must give you credit for having thought through your own position more exhaustively than I assumed.

"Tear it down" atheism may be obnoxious but it seems to be working. Christianity is down in the US from over 90% to 75% in the span of just twenty years.

I hope the same thing happens to Islam, otherwise we're fucked
>>
what do you mean pretend op? you do realize we follow logic and evidence through to it's fatalistic conclusion, in which no supernatural force has been confirmed to exist in this world, right?
>>
>>73567520
Do you realize that you are insulting the Jewish religion by your post, just like Hitler did?

I'm going to report you to the authorities now, you are clearly threatening the Jewish community.
>>
File: federationflag.jpg (26 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
federationflag.jpg
26 KB, 250x370
>Atheistic totalitarian federation which targets Islam for eradication when
>>
>>73570239

Fair deuce. I'm agnostic and left the church at 12 to no fanfare or issues with my religious parents and relatives, so my experience definitely informs my bias. I do get where you're coming from.

I just think religion has it's place, it's a good tool for educating and instilling basic moral values and societal degradation occurs with too much (salafist islam, evangelist christianity) or too little (athiest dream, unga bunga tribal beliefs).

The balance can be struck and being increasingly adversarial or dismissing of any positive benefits of religion is just petty and only serves to further distance ourselves from one another.
>>
>>73568675
My fucking nigger!
>>
>>73568652

The real puzzle is why and how the Abrahamic religions, which behave like psychological viruses, do this so successfully and in such a potent and unique way.

Wanna hear a theory? I'll make it as short as possible.

Sigmund Freud described what he called "Repetition Compulsion", where patients, in particular WW1 PTSD sufferers, would replay the awful shit they had been through over and over. Basically, an organism can sustain so much outside influence, and to deal with the overwhelming influence repeats the influence in an attempt to master it.

Here we change disciplines:

Some scholars of religion (called the Copenhagen School) argue that Judaism began essentially as a lie told to Levantine pagans by their Persian Zoroastrian conquerors in the 5th century BC. (You can read the books of Ezra and Nehemiah within this framework, among most of the rest). These Persians set up a kind of colonial Zoroastrianism for their Semite pagan subjects and then told them that their ancestors had once been holy but had regressed and that they were just restoring their old form of worship. They lied to them. These Persians officials gave the Law, built the Temple (Ezra-Nehemiah tells us that a guy named Zerubabel read out the Law to the people and that Cyrus the Persian Shah built the Temple-- and he is called a Messiah) and set up the Temple as the place for collecting the tributes paid to the then-ruling Persians, the priests effectively serving as bankers, too.

Anyway, there's lots and lots more implications. But that's enough. Essentially, the Persians told the first Big Lie to a bunch of Levantine Semites and it created the Jews, who have repeated this Lie throughout various permutations ever since. The creation of Christianity and Islam are repetitions of this original act.

I guess that doesn't explain why it is so potent, but I think its a way forward. ;^)
>>
Most athiests were edgy kiddos who hated that their parents made them get up early on the weekend and sit in a church for an hour.
>>
>>73567520
I don't see it as dangerous It's just retarded, the good book of bullshit.

I barely give any fucks about religion, just another pillow for people to lean on.

Checkmate christcucks.
>>
File: 680545240768541.png (275 KB, 545x530) Image search: [Google]
680545240768541.png
275 KB, 545x530
>>73567520

>Fedoras think most people don't need some brainwashing to act moral
>>
>>73571067

Interesting, but basically all of Freud's ideas have now been discredited.

I put it down to the fact that they offer relief from fear of death, a ready made community that will immediately accept you, and a variety of other salves for common sources of human suffering.
>>
>>73569454
good namecalling lad
very religious of you
>>
>>73571604

One can say what one likes about the man and the Jew, Freud, but he is an intellectual giant of the 20th century. Patricians still understand his importance even if they don't always agree with him. Psychologists try to dismiss him, but Humanities are still utterly dominated by his descendants-- all modern forms of textual analysis ultimately grow out of his (and Marx's) work.

>>73571604
>I put it down to the fact that they offer relief from fear of death, a ready made community that will immediately accept you, and a variety of other salves for common sources of human suffering.

This is true of virtually any religion and does not explain all the other garbage that defines the Abrahamic religions and that recurrs over and over throughout their iterations.
>>
>>73571205
>the good book of bullshit.

It's the worst book.
>>
The thing is, I have no qualms about admitting Christians are better behaved and less stupid than Muslims. I prefer Christianity to Islam many times over.

But it's still false, and contagious. Sick people can't fight sick people, you just get more sickness. Sick people have to be fought by healthy people.

If we don't focus on destroying Islam first, it will just move into the vacuum left by the destruction of Christianity. It has to go Islam -> Mormonism -> Scientology -> Judaism -> Evangelical Christianity -> All other types
>>
>>73567520
Truth be told, I don't know why so many atheists are against it.

If existence is without meaning or purpose, then why should we care?

Have you spread the gospel of Kek today?
>>
>>73572058
After all, it's a god damned funny joke that 6000 or so years after it started, the penis mutilation cult of Judaism is still going strong.
>>
>>73571991
>I prefer Christianity to Islam many times over.

The difference is race. Christianity is Whites dealing with overwhelming Jewish bullshit influence. Islam is Arabs dealing with overwhelming Jewish bullshit influence.

The truth is that Christians facing Islam are a pig in a poke. If they keep Christianity to fight Islam, they're still poisoned and likely poisoned enough to allow Islam-as-multiculturalism to win. But the likelihood that Whites will embrace racialism to defeat both is not very good.
>>
>>73567520
Because religion is extremely dangerous. Look at Christianity a few hundred years ago (or in some parts of the world today, like Uganda). Look at Islam today. There is so much violence that comes from religion for the sake of religion.

> inb4 atheism has spawned mass murdering dictators

Dictators like Stalin and Mao may have endorsed atheism, but they weren't killing people for the sake of atheism like you see with religion.
>>
>>73572237

Marxism is another Abrahamic, Jewish-spawned, religion. It is only superficially atheistic. The Jewish spirit propels it.

When Christians accuse "atheism" of being a religion, in that sense they are exactly right. The problem is that Christianity is just a much older version of Marxism, and Christians cannot realize that.
>>
>>73572220

See >>73570628

This is the only way forward
>>
>>73572220
The only reason christianity is less violent nowadays is because it exists mostly in secular countries. Historically that hasn't been the case and it's been very violent.
>>
>>73572596
The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil endowed us with awareness of their existence, but not necessarily the capacity to distinguish between them.
>>
>>73568139
>Prophet Muhammad(ص) was murderous
He was as blood thirsty as any leader of state you dipshit, war is a part of human life, a prophet teaches how god wants us to live, he teaches us EVERYTHING including war

you should learn from how he conducted war in defense of his people, how he united the arab with minimum bloodshed, how he made it so that his former enemies that used to stone him and ridicule him taught their children to love him and God, more than they love themselves
you've never read his biography you arent redpilled and you just eat whatever the media feeds you, an intellectual cuck

Convert or burn forever infidel.
>>
>>73572700

So you're a creationist, then?
>>
>>73572800
>Convert or burn forever infidel.

If you continue in this manner it will be you that burns. Not in a hypothetical Hell after you die, but here on Earth, in newly constructed crematoria.
>>
>>73572457
>>73570628
Faggot Atheists will never be able to stop Islam. Your dream will never come, Islam will dominate the West.
Want whore wives? Want weak sons? Want impure daughters? Then I guess secularism is for you.
>>73572800
Glad to see there's a fellow Muslim here. We will dominate /pol/.
>>
>>73572813
No.

The instructions on the Georgia guidestones seem like good advice. Hanging the mother of your children for "witchcraft" seems a bit ridiculous.

The symbolism of the tree is romantic though.
>>
You idiots do realise tge average pleb needs a religion otherwise something will simply fill the void left by it. Look at Europe, it has gone down the shitter as it has become more atheistic.
>>
>>73572881
>If you continue in this manner it will be you that burns. Not in a hypothetical Hell after you die, but here on Earth, in newly constructed crematoria.

So? We all die, you will die, that anon will die, I will die. The difference between Muslims and other faiths and seculars, is that you love life and we love death. Death means Jannah, and means to be one with God, what does your death mean? Nothing. Literally nothing, the only respectable secularist was Nietzsche, because he hated degeneracy. But seculars are ripe with degeneracy because they do not fear God.
>>
>>73572960
Is atheism the cause of degeneracy, or is degeneracy the cause of atheism?

I see both claims made, and the correlation is apparent enough, but I'm not sure which one is responsible, and I suspect you're not either.

Either way, something in this rationale has to account for why I'm an atheist but I'm not a degenerate.
>>
>>73572596

Or one can argue that those countries are secular because the power of Christianity waned after a couple thousand years, that the European spirit finally came out of its Jewish-induced coma.

The Renaissance, "the Rebirth" of the European man was a re-connection with his pre-Christian roots. Granted, it was still colored by Christianity. Even the Reformation was a sort of return of the locus of control to the person and not the giant kosher bullshit apparatus. But of course still Christian.

And that's the problem, really. Because it looks like once a culture has been overcome by one of these viruses, that there is no way for the masses of people to ever completely get rid of it. People always stay half-poisoned.

And frankly, it looks like that's what the people sending Muslims to Europe are hoping for-- not to make an Arab Christian-filled Continent, nor a White one that practices Islam, but to create a sort of blending of the two poisons.
>>
File: elonmuskdragon.jpg (635 KB, 1920x1068) Image search: [Google]
elonmuskdragon.jpg
635 KB, 1920x1068
>>73572901
>Faggot Atheists will never be able to stop Islam.

Christians are the faggots these days. The Pope recently washed the feet of Islamic immigrants. The only loud public voices denouncing Islam in Europe are all atheists. So is the man in the picture, the greatest human ever to live.

>Your dream will never come, Islam will dominate the West.

I look forward to shoveling your bodies into a landfill, friend.
>>
>>73572960
>Look at Europe, it has gone down the shitter as it has become more atheistic.

??? No it hasn't. That's entirely due to mass immigration of Muslims.
>>
>>73567520
>children cant be brainwashed
>government cant endorse brainwashing
were you brainwashed by the government as a child by any chance?

also
>families follow it
>i come not to bring peace but to bring a sword etc
i think not
>>
>>73573118
>Is atheism the cause of degeneracy, or is degeneracy the cause of atheism?

Pop, "New", Politically Correct, atheism is just an offshoot of Marxism.

Reminder that awake Romans viewed Christianity as culture-destroying degeneracy, and even called it "atheism".
>>
>>73573179
Hahaha that's simply one symptom of the disease. We didn't let the fuckers in when we were Christian.
>>
>>73572960
atheism has displaced christianity, not islam

you are conflating higher rates of atheism in general with increased numbers of muslim immigranta, and then pretending that christianity acted as a bulwark against islam. nothing could be further from the truth
>>
>>73573118
You can be atheist and not a degenerate for the most part, but you must understand the average person is a fucking pleb and that simply isn't possible.
>>
>>73573258
>Pop, "New", Politically Correct, atheism is just an offshoot of Marxism
I don't believe in Marxism...
Which is to say, I don't believe it's an actual thing, kinda like unironically worshiping Satan.
>>
File: deadfrogs.jpg (48 KB, 640x470) Image search: [Google]
deadfrogs.jpg
48 KB, 640x470
>>73573146
>I look forward to shoveling your bodies into a landfill, friend.
Looks like we're a little bit ahead of you kafir :^)
>The only loud public voices denouncing Islam in Europe are all atheists

TOP KEK. No, its mainly secular leftists that let our brothers in, but they will convert or pay the punishment for their affront to Allah.

>So is the man in the picture, the greatest human ever to live.

Some faggot who will be in the dustbin of history, no one will kill for Elon Musk, people will kill for Muhammad (PBUH)

Also that faggot has already apologized for his actions.
https://news.fastcompany.com/aerospace-company-founder-to-apologize-for-sending-islamophobic-postcards-4004333
>>
>>73573258

And Christianity is just Diet Islam. Your point?
>>
>>73573452
>no one will kill for Elon Musk

Hell, I'd kill you for a corn chip.
>>
>>73573307
I didn't mention Islam, but Christianity did act as a bulwark.
>>
>>73573380
We have this argument in these threads all the time, and it always comes down to one form or another of, "I don't actually believe God exists, but I'm afraid of what would happen if the idiots of the world didn't." It's the stupidest fucking thing to say too.

If religion is intended for stupid people, then you should probably pretend to be one of those stupid people and play along instead of pretending you're above their level, stupid.
>>
>>73572800
>>Prophet Muhammad(ص) was murderous

Mohammed is probably a fiction meant to explain Islam, not the other way around.

It's all the more likely this is right, since it's also absolutely true of Judaism's Patriarchs who did not exist but were invented much later to explain where Judaism came from, and is also true of Christianity at least in part-- since the pacifist demigod Jesus is absolutely 100% horseshit, if the whole thing-- the Jewish Messiah who inspired Christ at it's origins-- isn't just a horseshit fiction, too.

Islam's Mohammed is just a repetition of its two predecessors in this regard.

Like I said "repetition compulsion".
>>
>>73573631
>Mohammed is probably a fiction meant to explain Islam, not the other way around.

Cults are designed to benefit the men who start them. Name a cult which was founded by nobody.

Note, I am not defending the supernatural claims of the Qur'an, just that there was a man named Muhammad who founded Islam.
>>
>>73573592
How is it stupid to point out the obvious? The average person needs some form of religion. Trying to stop the plebeian masses from that is futile and retarded.
>>
>>73573519
>Hell, I'd kill you for a corn chip.

Adorable, yet no action has been taken by you people. Islam cannot be stopped by you or any other force, it will dominate the world. We have endured so much more hardship than you can ever imagine, and I laugh at your empty words and empty accusations.

Islam will dominate the West, and will dominate the East. All of the world will fall to Islam.
>>
>>73573798
>Adorable, yet no action has been taken by you people.

The recent wars in the Middle East and ongoing murder of Muslims by drone
>>
>>73573859
Doesn't matter atheists don't have kids, Muslims do so in the long run they will win if current trends continue.
>>
>>73573724
>How is it stupid to point out the obvious?
If it's so obvious then you wouldn't need to point it out.

Lets say I'm an idiot, right?
I don't know I'm an idiot, because I'm an idiot.
I stumble upon your post, and I see you implying that idiots need religion.
Well, I don't know I'm an idiot. I think I'm super smart like you, so I'm not gonna be religious like the idiots.

Pointing out the "obvious" is counter-productive to your goal. Take your own advice and pretend to be an idiot. Nobody will know the difference.
>>
>>73573987 (cont.)
Meme magic, how does it work?
>>
>>73573987
I'm not in charge of a running a state though am I you fool, so what I say on the Taiwanese finger painting forum doesn't matter as the average pleb won't see it. What some random yank thinks is irrelevant.
>>
File: absolutelyhalal.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyhalal.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
>>73573859
>The recent wars in the Middle East and ongoing murder of Muslims by drone

And how did that end for you? Thousands of American 'men' die for minimum wage as their wives and gf are getting plowed by other men. Trillions of dollars wasted and humiliation of the NATO powers. I don't think you realize this, but you lost in Iraq and you lost in Afghanistan, the Taliban hold more land than they did in 2001. And you must realize that in the USA, Islam is the fastest growing faith and is already the third largest religion in the nation. I think you should look at the birthrates and demographics, kafir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU
>>
>>73574158
>I'm not in charge of a running a state though am I you fool
Clearly.
>>
>>73570628
I'm literally from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all
>>
>>73567520
It's really hard to see grown men talking about god and ancient fairytales and pseudohistory like they are real things and still take them seriously.
>>
>>73567520
i know plenty of people who speak in "tongues" and do the freak out dances on stage at churches when their pastor touches their head
this shit fucking brainwashes people it's fucking scary
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNhf140H42s
>>
>>73573723
>Cults are designed to benefit the men who start them.

What if they are a collectively-composed fiction? All the texts-- Hebrew Bible, New Testament, Qur'an-- are patchworks and palimpsests that insist upon being divine, one-off compositions, which is absolutely not true.

I think it's entirely possible that "men" is exactly right, and that these "cult founders" are nexuses. A group of men could stand to benefit just as much as any individual.

Although, what we do see, in other Abrahamic productions, like, say, Mormonism, there was indeed a founder who LARPd prior texts. But perhaps that is something that comes late and is a new phenomenon.

You make a valid point, and I don't dismiss it lightly.
>>
>>73573146
I'm actually thankful the US is so Christian. I think it keeps all the goat fuckers out.
>>
>>73574182
Well done you realised, do you want a gold star?
>>
File: who are jews.jpg (106 KB, 599x549) Image search: [Google]
who are jews.jpg
106 KB, 599x549
>>73567520
Jew tricks is why

Jews are promoting atheism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
http://www.shj.org/
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
http://thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
https://secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/
>>
>>73574372
> When I first came to the US...
GTFO. Nasty curry man.
>>
File: CXXx6xG.jpg (54 KB, 331x402) Image search: [Google]
CXXx6xG.jpg
54 KB, 331x402
>>73574419
Take your own advice.
You need Jesus.
>>
>>73574448
This. The kikes are of Shaytaan.
>>
>>73573723

As for Islam in particular, if as I argued was the result of Jewish influence upon Arab pagans (some say that Islam began as an alliance between Arab Pagans and Jews who wanted to fire-up Arabs to go attack Byzantium), then Mohammed may be a later fiction used as a kind of psychological denial of this fact, in the same way that the Jewish Jesus was later portrayed as an anti-Semite by Christians concerned with the origins of their religion in Judaism.
>>
>>73567520
>The government endorses it.

thats why
>>
>>73574376

Jesus is fictional in the sense that the internet version of Chuck Norris is fictional. Based on real men but greatly embellished.
>>
>>73576845
>i was there
>evolution is real though
>>
>>73573037
>We love death

Typical muslim hypocrisy

You came in america to leave your shity country, same for your brothers in europe, you're hypocrites who only care about your comfort.
>>
>>73576845

Or maybe he is a nexus with no real core, with even the texts we have of multiple candidates that could possibly make up a composite Jesus all being fictions, too. Those guys come from Josephus who was a Jewish pathological liar and from the Talmud written hundreds of years later. The truth is that we don't know and likely never will.

My personal opinion is that the demigod, White, faith-healer, pacifist, wandering philosopher, universalist, lover of all mankind, healer of Roman Centurions and the guy who rendered unto Caesar what is Caesar's-- basically the Christ side-- is absolutely 100% a fiction. This fiction was created in my opinion by Hellenized Jews but later embellished by Gentile Christians.

The other side of Jesus, what could be at the core: the Jewish man, the Jewish seditionist who led a procession into Jerusalem and upset the Temple courtyard,, Jewish leader against the Romans, the Jewish Messiah who heralded the holy destruction of Roman goyim, the Jew executed for rebellion by the Roman authorities, might have been a real, single person. Maybe.

My opinion is that the Christ version is the fiction meant to cover-up this guy, the Rabbi Yehoshua who HATED the goyim and wanted them all dead. The lover-of-mankind Jesus is ancient Jewish taqiyya for the real, Jewish fundamentalist version, exacly as Muslims lie about their heroes today, or exactly like Jewish media today paints rosy pictures of what they really are. There is the chance, of course, that this Jewish folk-hero is either partly or completely fictional as well, since what the Jews wanted most of all was to get rid of the Romans, but could not.

My problem with the Mythicist crowd of atheists is that it appears to me to be propaganda to stop people from looking critically at Jewish Messianism, then and now, to keep atheism kosher and safe.
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.