[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Restaurant Owner Accused Of Killing Customer With Curry In UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 23
A Bangladeshi-origin owner of a restaurant in northern England went on trial today charged with manslaughter after a man with a severe nut allergy died as a result of dining at his restaurant.

Mohammed Zaman denies manslaughter by gross negligence, perverting the course of justice and six food safety offences in relation to the death of Paul Wilson.

"Zaman received numerous warnings that he was putting his customers' health, and potentially their lives, at risk.

Tragically for Paul Wilson, Mohammed Zaman took none of those opportunities and ignored all of the warnings he was given," prosecutor Richard Wright told Teesside Crown Court in North Yorkshire.

Zaman, 53 owns a restaurant called Indian Garden, a popular trend among Bangladeshi-origin restaurateurs to cash in on the popularity of Indian food in the UK.

Wilson, 38, was found dead at his home in Helperby, North Yorkshire, after buying a takeaway containing peanuts from Indian Garden in January 2014. He had reportedly told staff at the restaurant, in Easingwold, that his meal must be nut-free.

"An analysis of the curry recovered from the plate in the kitchen of Paul Wilson's home also demonstrated that peanut had killed him. Less than three gram of the sauce from the curry would have been sufficient to give rise to the level of peanut in the stomach," the prosecution claims.

The court was told that a week before Wilson's death, a UK trading standards officer found evidence of peanuts in a meal she had been told was peanut-free and discovered a box labelled blanched ground peanut in the kitchen of Jaipur Spice restaurant in Easingwold, North Yorkshire, another one owned by Zaman.
>>
The jury was told that Zaman had been employing illegal workers in his takeaway and substituted almond powder with cheaper ground nut mix, which contained peanuts, as a way of cutting costs.

Zaman denies contravening EU food safety regulations and selling food not of the substance demanded, falsely describing food on a menu, and contravening food safety regulations by placing food described as nut-free on the market that was unsafe for nut allergy sufferers.

The trial is expected to last around three weeks.
>>
>>73566735
the british literally invented curry and indians try to claim it as their own

5mh
>>
>>73566933
HA HA HA
>>
Damn, they're going to need a curry licence now?
>>
File: 1460789675947.jpg (333 KB, 678x703) Image search: [Google]
1460789675947.jpg
333 KB, 678x703
>>73567014
>>
>>73567014
Also Buddhism was founded by Nepali

The indus river valley civilization and the vedas come from Pakistan

All things Indians take credit for even though they barely had a part in it.
>>
>>73566735
CURRY TOO DANGEROUS
BAN FROM COUNTRY
>>
File: Designated Shitting Beach.webm (831 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Designated Shitting Beach.webm
831 KB, 1280x720
>>73566735
at least there wasnt shit in it...
>>
>>73566735
Ban Assault Curry!
>>
File: 1462552907486.jpg (45 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1462552907486.jpg
45 KB, 320x320
>>73566735

>have deadly allergy
>trusting muslims with your life

Literally asking for it.
>>
>>73566735
lol one less cuck
>>
desu nut allergy fags need to go.
But if you happen to have a life threatening allergy to nuts, why in the FUCK would you ever order anything that has it in the first place? I wouldn't trust some cooks, foreign or otherwise to keep the nuts out. Get yourself on a strict diet and cook for yourself so you know whats going in your food.

This guy was just asking to die.
>>
>>73566735
Poo in loo hate aside, peanut allergy fags should avoid eating out altogether. Just prepare your own meals for the rest of your lives and eat them outside, you fucking bubble babies.
I hate these fuckers.
>>
>>73567120
>come from Pakistan
Which didn't exist until 1947...
>>
File: epipen2pack[1].jpg (78 KB, 530x268) Image search: [Google]
epipen2pack[1].jpg
78 KB, 530x268
Why did he not have an EpiPen close by if he has such a severe allergy? I have a cousin with the same condition and rapid access to epinephrine is a given no matter the circumstance.
>>
File: paki master race.jpg (22 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
paki master race.jpg
22 KB, 400x267
>>73567574
Neither did india :)

Indian dicks are so small that Indian girls are literally wetting themselves for Paki dick hahahahahaha
>>
>>73567683
The knife on the end of it makes it illegal in bongistan
>>
>>73567721
I can't tell if you're role playing a paki or some indian with a identify crisis.
>>
>>73567120
Paki spotted
>>73567120
>Buddhism was founded by Nepali
His ethnicity was Bihari and he gained enlightenment in Bihar
>>73567120
>indus river valley civilization and the vedas come from Pakistan
Only Harappan Civilisation was in Pakistan and Pakistan is not even a country
>>73566933
>british literally invented curry
Only Butter Chicken
>>
Holy fuck, if a tiny amount of one of the most common food ingredients was deadly poison to me I would not trust ANYONE to make my food, and especially not a type of cuisine where 99% of dishes contain it.
>>
honestly man, if you are allergic to peanuts why would you risk eating anything somebody else prepared? i wouldnt even dare to buy storebrand rice out of fear that during production some peanut dust came onto it

seriously that's living a dangerous life, if you have such a big disability.
>>
>Staking your life on shitskin streetshitters
Darwinian
>>
>>73567428
i have celiac disease and i know anyone i tell that too will just laugh at me behind my back and lie to me about whats in food despite me being anorexic as fuck and clearly actually having a problem with shit, because of all these fucking retarded fat cunts who think they have it just because they cant stop fucking farting, making ridiculous demands for the kitchen staff, i cant even blame them for not giving a fuck and thinking its all a joke
>>
>>73566735
>peanuts
>nuts
pick one faggot
>>
>>73567922
Imagine if you had an allergy to tomatoes.
>>
>>73567881
>practically the entirety of IVC was located in modern-day land mass of Pakistan

Parts of Afghanistan were part of IVC as well but you never see them claim it as their own. Indians just don't want to admit the entire foundation of their culture comes from Pakis.
>>
>>73568115
Or carrots.
>>
File: R9dAGGh.png (105 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
R9dAGGh.png
105 KB, 600x399
>>
>>73568115
>>73568021
i cant cuz i have fructose malabsorbtion now

its not like i enjoyed eating stuff that made me sick anyway
>>
>>73568174
>comes from Pakis
Who didn't exist until 1947. Up until then, you pakis were still in the same rut as other poos.
>>
>trusting the dotheaded jew
>>
>trusting a mud
>ever
got what he deserved
>>
>>73567976
On top of that, a shitload of products contain peanut flour without mentioning it on the package, or at least they used to (a buddy from highschool had the same allergy). And while EU regulations on that are pretty strict, getting flooded by shitty American "food" is one of the things we can look forward to when TTIP gets signed.
>>
>>73568021
if it makes you feel any better I always took gluten concerns seriously because of how badly it fucks you up if you have actual fucking Celiac. I would feel like an absolute piece of shit if I knowingly served a person with CS gluten due to sheer laziness
>>
>>73566735
Am I reading this right? The restaurant owner is facing criminal charges because an employee fucked up?
>>
File: germany 2.png (287 KB, 635x750) Image search: [Google]
germany 2.png
287 KB, 635x750
>>73568638
not halal enough for you?
>>
File: 1439204871730.jpg (98 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
1439204871730.jpg
98 KB, 709x480
>>73568514
Pakis are the most probable descendants of the ancient people of IVC

And no pakis are not the same as Indians. Only about 2% of Indians share the same ethnicity as most Pakistanis.
>>
>>73568862
>And no pakis are not the same as Indians
You're right. You're also mudslimes. Indian mudslimes who got cucked by brits into your own echo chamber of a shithole country that only parallels india in how shitty it is.
>>
>>73566735
that's nuts
>>
File: Paul Wilson.jpg (37 KB, 660x661) Image search: [Google]
Paul Wilson.jpg
37 KB, 660x661
Seems like the owner really fucked up here, as he didn't change his menu to reflect that it contained peanuts despite being warned by his supplier and even after another person had gotten sick from the same thing. I'm not sure that amounts to manslaughter, though. They're also trying to villify him for "cutting corners" and putting profits over safety because he used a ground nut powder instead of almond powder, even though there's nothing wrong with just choosing a cheaper but legitimate option from your supplier.

The owner should have been more careful, but seriously the customer was fucking retarded for completely putting his life in some immigrant cook's hands when he knew the tiniest mistake could literally kill him.
>>
>>73568115
cannibalism IS THE ANSWER
>>
>>73568812
US has some of the best food on this planet, and some of the worst crap. Your obesity epidemic is mostly caused by the fact that poor and unemployed folks will buy the cheapest crap at Walmart's, which happens to be pretty shit nutritionally (is that a word?)
>>
>>73569103
Get the fuck out Carlos!
>>
>>73569191
I mean, humans do taste like pork. As long as you don't eat from the CNS or the brain then you shouldn't get prions.
>>
>>73566735
>ordering food that has peanuts in the actual sauce
>expecting them to make a nut free batch just for your special ass
Good job Paul you fucking retard
>>
>>73569191
>nutritionally
is indeed a word.
>>
File: Islamabad.jpg (251 KB, 1435x868) Image search: [Google]
Islamabad.jpg
251 KB, 1435x868
>>73568973
Pakistan at least has decent sanitation and hygiene practices. Notice how almost all of India's street shitters are Hindu. Not that I'm denying Pakistan doesn't have that issue, but at least they don't do it right by the street.

Just compare major cities to see the difference.
>>
>>73566933

WE
>>
>>73568021
Gluten is the goddamn devil. One bite of anything containing it and its like I got kicked in the stomach by a goddamn horse.
>>
>>73567683
Assault epipens are banned for the safety of all bongs.
>>
>a bit of peanut kills you

Fucking white people
>>
>tfw no food allergies
>>
>>73569213
Yes. But earlirr in the week I bought at WalMart --
Spring Water
Duda Celery
Cabot Dairy Collective Surprisingly Sharp All-Natural Cheddar
Sobe fruit leather
Aloe juice
There is good food even at WalMart, to your earlier point people make bad decisions.
>>
>>73569119
Follow the rules or go home. The West has STANDARDS for a reason. He absolutely should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law- he broke it and in doing so, caused someones death. Pretty cut and dry case.
>>
>>73566735
>ordering poo in loo meals
well if you insist on funding the invaders then you deserve to die.
Death by multicultural enrichment diet.
>>
>>73567428
you can bet your life you're getting nut in your curry in any of these places
sketchy as fuck
>>
Fucking Britain. A stray peanut contaminates food in a kitchen that was making no effort to hide the fact that it worked with nuts and they put the owner on trial. How fucking cucked can one nation be?
>>
>>73569643
Never understood how allergy works tbqh, I eat prawn/shrimp, I get boils all over my body as reaction and my breathing becomes fucked, and I start coughing like I'm gonna die. But I never die.
>>
>>73569381
>Islamabad
You're right, islam is bad. I don't hate pakis for being islamists, though, nor do I hate indians for acting like subhumans. I hate pakis because they are fuckers who knowingly hide information from their allies and act innocent when shit hits the fan, then they have the gall try to steer clear of it by turning their backs on those who put their trust in them. I hope india nukes the shit out of pakistan.
>>
>>73569809
you mean you still keep doing it?
>>
>>73567721
Actually India existed way before 1947. Even Columbus was looking for a new route to India in the 15th century. About Pakistan, your nation's foundation is Islam but you are not even the true muslims, most of your ancestors were forced to convert to islam during the 12th-16th century. There is a very strong possibly that your ancestor were once hindu, who were beaten like a crap to convert into islam.
You know Paki girls come to India to dance on cheap classless item numbers in Bollywood right?
>>
>>73568812

Is this story true?

Any Germans can vouch for this?
>>
>>73569826
There's no proof that the Pakistan was helping Osama

>>73569955
India has been controlled by foreigners for a thousand years. It wasn't even completely united until the British arrived.

>forced to convert

Pakis willfully converted to stand up tyrannical Hindu leaders. There's no proof of forced conversion.

>cheap classless item numbers in Bollywood

Veena Malik got kicked out Pakistan a while ago
>>
>>73570209
>no proof that the Pakistan was helping Osama
I honestly hope you die a violent and painful death at the hands of a white American patriot you fucking waste of genetic material.
>>
>>73567191
Says the anon from the country that wont let little girls run lemonade stands. http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/08/03/the-inexplicable-war-on-lemonade-stands/#68fa99d72264
>>
>>73570209
Pakistani media literally called Osama a hero. Want me to share the link?
>>
File: britain 66.jpg (578 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
britain 66.jpg
578 KB, 1000x1000
>>73570423
>>
>>73570388
India has way more reason to help hide Osama in Pakistan. It probably funds ttp activities

>>73570431
yeah sure
>>
>don't like something on my food
>just say I'm allergic to it
>everything turns out fine
Feel bad for this guy, though. I've been tricked like that before, but luckily I wasn't allergic, just disgusted.
>>
>>73567683
Illegal weapon in the uk
>>
>>73569434
Why arent there more threads about the fact that now like 1 in 5 people will die if they eat a peanut and 1 in 20 cant even eat fucking wheat, the most common western food ever, without starting to fucking die. Its pretty insane, something is clearly fucking us up good and we dont know what.

Actually i read taking antibiotics kills the natural bacteria in your stomach which can cause the development of food allergies, but thats the only possible cause i know of
>>
>>73567683

Your cousin isn't for for survival and should be gassed
>>
>>73569955
>India in the 15th century.

That was not "India", as in a politically unified state that traversed the subcontinent and had consolidated borders. That didn't happen until the mid-19th century, thanks to British colonialism. Prior to that, India was a collection of numerous unstable regional kingdoms with fluid borders and constant power struggles amongst themselves and against invading central Asian forces. It was not a unified anything.

How the fuck do you not know this? Middle school students in the West know this, and you dont? What a shitskin education.
>>
>>73570651

>Le allergic to wheat special snowflake meem XD

Fuck off
>>
>>73570431

Why provide a link? We know Pakistan loves Osama and the Taliban. The ISI is practically an adjunct to Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Their heads speak openly about it.
>>
>>73570546
Let us assume India hid Osama in Pakistan, and Pakistan never knew about it. It shows how poor their defense and intelligence is. You pakis should be afraid of your security, oh wait that won't be a issue. You guys literally prefer blowing yourselves up.

Calling osama a hero on live news in Pakistan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7IjYQu3FuE
>>
>>73570651
Check out Martin Blaser, Missing Microbes. Thoroughly mainstream source, a doctor at the CDC, but he is very much against overuse of antibiotics and lead the research that connected it to everything from reduced immunity to allergies to height.
>>
1+ virgin for the muslim

He did exactly what he wanted too and knew the consequences
>>
>>73570651
Well they're finding out now that exposure to peanuts at very early ages results in a decrease in peanut allergies (which makes total fucking sense why is it taking this long to find out) and I'm sure they'll find something similar with gluten. My pet belief is that our health food obsessed culture applying to both expecting mothers and small children is denying their immune systems to properly develop due to lack of exposure.
>>
>>73570492
>arrested
>not charged

Try again. I'll fully admit there's a problem with our police being used as a political weapon. But you know, at least we don't get gunned down for sneezing.
>>
>>73570651
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene_hypothesis
>>
POO
>>
>>73571233
You're such an early bird as I can see.
>>
>>73567383

When you have a very specific and dire need to watch what you do in life, you should never leave it up to people. Darwin strikes again and I feel no remorse for that dumbass.

I used to have asthma when I was a child and would spend nights awake just trying to breath. Just trying to breath. Guess what I didn't do? Go out side, play sports or move much. Gym teachers would try to get me to do things and I would refuse, even as adults it was a hard concept to understand that you can only move so much before running out of breath and that breath wouldn't come back. I survived, grew up and the asthma disappeared. Thank you based Darwin.

Stupid people do stupid things. No sympathy.
>>
>>73570546
Rot in hell you trash. This is what I was talking about. You are trying to hide the fact that pakistain hid a wanted man, and are trying to shift the blame to india so you don't look as bad. You lie like the fucking rat you are. You fucking subhuman scum, indians have more pride to tell the truth than you shitstains and they lie pretty often.
>>
>>73569507
Well my point was, you do have a lot of shitty food products which are not too popular in the EU, yet. We don't use that much cornstarch, for example. Only very few markets offer gallon jugs of soda, milk or juice. Even fast food isn't very popular except among teenagers and students. Overall I'd say european food culture is still more healthy than yours, so I'm not looking forward to changes.
>>
>have lethal nut allergy
>buy a takeaway curry
>dont have epipen
>die like a retard
>>
>>73569507
>falling for bottled water jew
>>
>>73566735
food allergies are God's way of telling you he wants you to die.
>>
>>73566735
>A Bangladeshi-origin owner of a restaurant in northern England went on trial today charged with manslaughter after a man with a severe nut allergy died as a result of dining at his restaurant.
Lemme guess, it's some dumb libshit. He deserved it.

That's what he gets for "muh diversity" and "muh multi-culti". If he just ate the same boring boiled meat and taters that Bongs have been eating since time immemorial, his dumb ass would still be alive.
>>
File: little brown dicks.png (172 KB, 489x1174) Image search: [Google]
little brown dicks.png
172 KB, 489x1174
>>73567721
>>73567856
>>
>>73571233
Its fake man.
>>
>>73570938
Is this the same guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wGJlUrqlC8
>>
>>73569911
No, I'm not an idiot.
>>
>>73571664
the guy is just retarded in this instance

if he has a nut allergy that can kill him then why is he relying on some random curry chef who probably doesnt even speak english properly? literally dying because you trust a below minimum wage galley slave to meet your special diet requirements lol
>>
File: deadly_weapon.jpg (51 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
deadly_weapon.jpg
51 KB, 600x399
Anyone caught having peanuts in their possession will be apprehended
>>
>>73571099
My father used to feed me peanuts, nuts, milk, lactose products, glutens, honey. pollen, products, shrimps, fishes, chicken, pork, vegetable stuff etc etc when I was small. Have eaten a lot of stuff since then but never found anything that I am allergic to.
>>
>>73566933
not true anon
>>
>>73566933
>>British litterally invented curry

Nigger the curry tree is litterally native to India
Nigger curry is a catch all term for a spice which variants are found all over the world
Either way it's biggest flavor comes from cumin. Who the fuck needs to "invent" that
>>
>>73571887
>never found anything that I am allergic to.

Except toilets

>thiskillstheindian.jpg
>>
>>73568236
I'm going to have to agree with this. If a fucking edible legume the size of a pinky nail can kill you, you need to not be polluting the species with your genes.
>>
>>73570492
"asians"
You just fucking know it wasn't korean/chinese/japanese
>>
>>73572019
I do have a toilet but whatever. Have your moment.
>>
>>73568236
Is that Louis Cuck?
>>
>>73572019
Epic bantz /b/or! Gonna post this on Reddit! :D
>>
>>73566735
BAN HIGH CALIBER ASSAULT PEANUTS
>>
>>73572106
>I do have a toilet

You're either a liar or a toilet witch.
>>
>>73572056
This nigga said "legume "
Gold star on your chart

Not sure if edible is the right term. I mean it certainly wasn't for the guy who died
>>
>>73572167
Neither of them.
>>
>>73572259
Prove it, Khan.
>>
>>73571713

>Chemist shop
>Chemist shop
>Chemist shop

Read this a few times wondering what the FUCK they were talking about before realizing they meant a pharmacy. Bongland is so weird some times. Do they take the trolley then billby shuffle to labour mandate too?
>>
>>73572225
It wasn't poisonous. His body just hated him.
>>
>>73572105
Right because they spoke english
>>
File: NtWlwZQ.png (67 KB, 629x513) Image search: [Google]
NtWlwZQ.png
67 KB, 629x513
>>73572312
Uh oh. Now you dun it.
>>
>>73572316
That's the point. Something can be [poisonous] to one person and not another.
>>
>Have extremely severe, potentially deadly nut allergy
>It clearly has constant impact on daily life
>Order takeout from a fucking Indian joint

Darwinism in action.
>>
>>73572259
toilet witch confirmed
>>
>>73572486
It still wasn't poisonous though. His body just attacked itself to death.
>>
>>73572519
Exactly.
>>
>>73572259

I don't believe you. Show us your toilet.
>>
>>73570651
>kills the natural bacteria in your stomach

You mean bowels, there's no bacteria in stomach worth shit.
>>
>>73571631
better than the fluoride-rich tap water
>>
>>73570651
Google:
>The prevalence of peanut allergy in westernized countries is approximately 1% to 2%

>Celiac disease affects 1% of healthy, average Americans
Nah mate, people are just crying attention whores now who overreact to everything.
>>
>>73572530
I just used that term because you did. Obviously it's not poisonous. Nor is it toxic. He just had one hell of an allergic reaction to it.
>>
>>73572669
Drink it every day of my life. Have for over a decade. Fluoride is a bottom of the barrel conspiracy for the dumbest of the dumb. Chlorine's in your tap water too and it will kill you many times faster. The only reason the fluoride conspiracy shit is still around is that none of you millennial shits drink water anymore. Idiocracy has become reality.
>>
>>73572659
Dude I am eating lunch and last thing I need to do is proving my living standards on 4chan. And I know no matter what I do/say you are not going to stop that "poo in loo/toilet witch/designated" crap so why bother.
>>
>>73568812
Why haven't they moved to another neighbourhood?
>>
>>73570651
Nobody is dying from wheat
>>
>>73573073

Confirmed for no toilet. Nice try, Pajeet.
>>
>>73573203
whatever
>>
>>73573261
Where do we put all this human shit?
Obviously we line our roads with it.
>>
File: 1453874772959.png (1 MB, 880x759) Image search: [Google]
1453874772959.png
1 MB, 880x759
>>73573073
>>
>>73567683
He probably dozed off and died in his sleep
>>
>>73566735
I really hate these people.

If you are deathly allergic to something then if you want to live you can never trust anyone with anything.

Yeah if I touch a peanut I will die, but it's not like I have to take personal responsibility for anything.
>>
Allergyfag here. Peanuts, any other type of nut and anything that lives in water will kill me. I haven't had a reaction since I was like 5 or 6. I just stay away from all the ethnic shit and eat burgers and steak. Non-whites do not prepare food cleanly and don't understand allergies. You can't trust them. This guy is an idiot.
>>
>>73570762
theyre trying to controol and use them against india in kashmir and afghanistan, proxy war everyone knows it incl US thats why no one gives a shit. problem is its backfiring. india has been caught providing arms to terrorists too inside pakistan. dont think everyones hands are clean. everyones in it for greed at some level. >>73570938
see above...
>>
>>73566735
>have such shitty genetics that a fucking peanut can kill you
>decide to eat out and let a poo-in-loo hold your life in his shit and peanut covered mandibles

Can't really feel too bad for the guy. I just wouldn't ever eat out for fear of croaking due to some shitskins mistake.
>>
>>73567093
what's the original?
want some keks
>>
>>73566735

wait did he have a sign saying it was peanut free?

dafuq is he responsible for, if you're that fucked up allergies it's your job to be careful, not society's job to cater to him

there are autists who incapable of crossing a street do we have to ban busses?

as much as I hate poo in loos, this currynigger shouldn't have been charged with anyuthing
>>
>>73567093
that was amazing give me more Mr Depressed burger
>>
>>73573558

why don't you carry an epi pen and dine with someone who knows how to use it?
>>
>>73572984
the only reason the flouride conspiracy is still around is because Kubrick popularized it in Dr Strangelove
>>
>>73574967

there's no fucking reason for it in your blood anyway

flouride treatment at the dentist is topical, and the little boxes they give to kids you spit out
>>
>>73570492
>literally a decade old story
I get it that it's shit, but surely you can find some more modern examples
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 500x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 500x608
>order Chinese food
>don't like prawns, tell them I'm allergic so they don't add them
>food turns up
>has fucking prawns in it
>call to complain
>oh I'm sorry I thought you said no pork!

White genocide
>>
>>73572984
>>73574967

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBZRb-73tLc
>>
File: 146521455.png (278 KB, 389x469) Image search: [Google]
146521455.png
278 KB, 389x469
>>73566758
>The jury was told that Zaman had been employing illegal workers in his takeaway

>The jury was told that Zaman had been employing illegal workers in his takeaway

>>
>>73566735
Leave the restaurant owner alone, he was clearly suffering PTSD from not being allowed to shit in the street.
>>
>>73574692

>selling food as peanut free to people who can die from peanuts
>multiple warnings
>keep selling as peanut free
>personal dies

>selling car as not defective
>brakes don't work
>fail to fix it
>people die

>running club
>agree and pass safety inspections
>block all the fire exits and use unsafe pyrotechnics
>fire happens

Deport India back to Poo Ville.
>>
I wonder if the restaurant owner has a concealed curry permit.
>>
>>73575505

honest question, is authentic curry part poo? it's always shades of poo color and has a weird smell that lingers just like poo. what are the chances that the poo capital of the world eats a poo like substance every meal and it doesn't sometimes have poo in it?
>>
>>73575566

no it wasn't advertised as penut free, the guy asked the paki giving it to him if it had penuts

expecting a paki even to know fucking english is not the same as labeling..
>>
>>73575566
>Deport India back to Poo Ville
Did you even read the report fatty? The guy was a Bangladeshi.
Inb4 all pooinloos are the same
>>
>>73575626
It could be. For all we know the owner ate peanuts and cooked with his own shit.
>>
>>73575626
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537652/Swindon-takeaway-chef-prepared-food-wiping-bottom-bare-hands-doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons.html

Probably
>>
>>73575637

He sold it as peanut free. If you say its peanut free you are advertising it as peanut free. If you sell it as allergy safe and its not then you may be responsible if you knew about it.

Besides he's hiring illegals. They should investigate his restaurant for ties to terrorism. What are the chances he isn't doing some other shady shit?

>>73575744

What's the difference? Same people, food, area, customs. Pakistanis are basically just Indians right.
>>
>>73575816
>doesn-t-use-toilet-paper-cultural-reasons

Muh culture. Muh not advancing.
>>
>>73575626
only authentic indian food from india itself actually contains poo
think about all that open-air poo, how it must dry out and turn to dust
the wind carries it everywhere, and authentic indian ingredients always have a healthy layer of poo dust
>>
>>73575878

not an argument
>molyjew.jpg

yeh its funny when its a paki, and round up the fucking illegals and throw him in jail for that

but it's not funny when you go to jail for it
peanut allergy fag is a severely defective excuse for a human being that society as a whole should have no responsibility to protect
>>
>>73574769

It's a last resort. You don't want to have to use it. It's not like you can eat something you're allergic to, go into anaphylactic shock, inject the epipen and then just go about your day. You'll still have to go the hospital and it may not even work well enough if the reaction is serious. The only thing you can do is be diligent and avoid these situations.
>>
If I would die from eating a tiny amount of peanut I wouldn't even think of dining out ever.

It would be so easy for a mistake to happen even at a reputable establishment, not worth the risk.
>>
>>73576032

If you know someones allergic and try to give them food with their allergen its the same as poisoning.

They should use the charges and admission of hiring illegals to investigate this guy for national security reasons. Answer my question what are the chances he isn't involved in a lot of other shady shit?
>>
>>73576291

god, as burger you don't even have the slightest appreciation for a fair and free justice system, one crime should have nothing to do with the other

my argument is that in a just society unless he ADVERTISES as peanut free, there's no liabilities for killing the guy..

a minimum wage employee who hands out takeout and nods at customers stupid questions not a fcuking doctor

its not like its rat poision in the food
peanuts are just fine for 99.9% of people
>>
File: Moby Vagina.jpg (65 KB, 1275x1920) Image search: [Google]
Moby Vagina.jpg
65 KB, 1275x1920
>>73575400

NO PEANUT IS ILLEGAL

TUCK FRUMP
>>
>>73576291
>>73576504

lemme put it another way
I have bipolar disorder,

if we have an interaction on the street that causes me to suffer mental deterioration
and resulting in me committing suicide, should you be held criminally responsible ? or is it my responsibility to fucking deal with my unique problem like anyone else?

and if you answer the first one your probably a #nobully faggot whos on the wrong board
>>
>>73576504
> one crime should have nothing to do with the other

He knew the man had an allergy and gave him the allergen. S it can be argued he poisoned him.

> unless he ADVERTISES as peanut free, there's no liabilities for killing the guy..

He did. You don't have to put something on TV or a poster to be advertising. If you tell someone it's peanut free, you are advertising and selling as peanut free. He agreed to sell a peanut free product.

>a minimum wage employee who hands out takeout and nods at customers stupid questions not a fcuking doctor

If someone drives drunk and runs over a crowd, does it matter that they aren't a stunt driver?

>its not like its rat poision in the food peanuts are just fine for 99.9% of people

99% of people can walk, but it doesn't excuse selling defective wheelchairs.

>>73576905
>if we have an interaction on the street that causes me to suffer mental deterioration and resulting in me committing suicide, should you be held criminally responsible ?

That depends if you're playing fast and loose with the word cause, which you obviously are.

>or is it my responsibility to fucking deal with my unique problem like anyone else?

Your situation isn't the same as someone being lead to believe their food is safe and then having it laced with their allergen. You're less of a victim.

>and if you answer the first one your probably a #nobully faggot whos on the wrong board

It's more like your arguments are illogical and stupid.
>>
>>73576026

Good point, but also no toilet paper so it must be in the curry, and then they hand eat it so it must be on the food as a condiment as well.

Did you know they brush their teeth with poo in India? They think it's holy and will ward off evil spirits in their mouth.
>>
>having severe allergy to a food
>Not sticking to known meals and or self cooking with ingredients that youre 200% sure wont kill you.
>Ever trusting a waiter to take your order right
Asked for it
>>
>>73575762

They did say ground peanuts, and the guy was already breaking other rules. Curry has that earthy poo taste and color so nobody would know.

Poo in the stew.
>>
>>73577801

He thought he was eating a known meal.

Also it would be racist if he didn't trust the restaurant owner as much as a traditional English food shop.
>>
>>73566735
I guess you could say the owner went nuts on him. Kinda typical of guys named Mohammed.
>>
>>73577918
Still i would only. Eat my own meals and ir near ppl who know abour my needle to help me
>>
>>73578149
Goddamn you Carlos!
>>
Why would you trust any restaurant if a tiny amount of nut can kill you? People make mistakes all the time.

BTW, fucking google captcha forced me to select 14 rivers for fuck's sake.
>>
>>73578708
POO
>>
>>73575878

Bangladeshis are Muslims, if that makes a difference to you. Very conservative, too. And with no middle class, unlike India which has a burgeoning one.
>>
File: yes.png (211 KB, 1995x836) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
211 KB, 1995x836
>>73578801
IN
>>
>>73570693
Maybe it wasn't a country in the sense of a unified nation state with similar cultures and languages but it was a country in the civilizational sense meaning we shared the same religion, customs, dietary specifications, etc. I know it's hard for a Westerner to comprehend this, but think of it as Germany before it was unified into a single country.
>>
File: 14415374249.jpg (8 KB, 235x193) Image search: [Google]
14415374249.jpg
8 KB, 235x193
>>73578170

Sure, but it doesn't impact the actions of restaurant owner. There's no question he violated regulations and ignored warnings. He said his food was peanut free. You may not sympathize with the victim, but justice is more than that. The shop keeper bares responsibility for his own actions.

If you just go by the letter of the law, it's easy to follow why he's charged with gross negligence manslaughter. It's easy to see the duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and perhaps the gross negligence. He either has to prove restaurant owners wouldn't normally or shouldn't have to care about allergy customers who are told their food is fine, or that his mistake was just a mistake. Since in the UK restaurant owners definitely bare some responsibility for allergy safety when they agree to sell allergy free food, I think he's stuck trying to prove it could happen to anyone. His problem is the prior warnings. They make a case for the gross negligence, and also make it worse. Part of determining how bad his crime was involves whether he was warned and whether he knew the potential consequences of his actions. So he's kind of fucked there.

I guess his defense is that he thought he was providing peanut free food, but that his employees fucked up. The warnings show he was aware of the problem, so he'll have to prove he spoke to employees and made a reasonable effort to prevent this.

Lets assume he's found guilty of everything. He won't get the maximum. It will be a light sentence. Maybe something like a year or two, but probably probation. So that's not extreme. It sounds reasonably like justice to me. The bigger punishment is probably his financial and his restaurant being fucked.

The guy is hiring illegals, ignoring regulations, ignoring warnings, and I guess getting in the way of the case. So as another poster said about the victim, the restaurant owner kind of "deserved it" too.
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.