[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do old people hate the young?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Baby-Boomers.jpg (24 KB, 300x249) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Boomers.jpg
24 KB, 300x249
I get this impression when I'm walking around town I feel like old people don't like young people.
>>
>>73566584
Back to work, you.
>>
>>73566695
It's 10 PM.
>>
Old people don't like SJWs and sh*t-posters born after 1990.
>>
>>73566845
I was born in 1995. It's like they always have a worried look on their face. It's not like I'm threatening or anything. I'm slender and clean shaven I wear jeans and a grey sweater.
>>
>>73566584
They're too busy counting the fortunes they've amassed in the post-war era to care what happens to you, the millenial with three times the education they have and no hope of ever owning a home.
>>
>>73567041
They did kind of sellout the entire county.
>>
>>73566584
I think it's just their wrinkles that make them look that way
>>
>>73566584

Pfft, young people hate old people, just look at the posts this board.

"never trust anyone over 30"

You think they hate you because you hate them.
>>
>>73567304
Yeah but we hate them because they're selfish cunts that ruined the country.
>>
I'm forty-five, born in 1970.

I watched my "elders" go from dope-smoking hippies to coke-snorting greedheads. I saw college tuition rates go up while grants and scholarships stayed flat. I watched the Boomers suddenly turn into "Just Say No" types who seemed to desperately want a nuclear war with the USSR.

I got older and saw them clog up management. They aren't retiring. THEY AREN'T RETIRING. That means that the younger generations can't move up because BOO HOO they lost a bunch of money on homes they were trying to flip in 2007. They are hanging on.

The Boomers voted to lower the drinking age when it was their time and then they voted to raise it again. Fuck you, I got mine. That's Boomers.

You know what my retirement plan is? A shotgun in the mouth. There won't be SHIT for me when it comes time to collect social security, that tit will be dry.
>>
>>73567836
The way I see it; if shit hits the fan I can always try and living in the woods on the coast or something. BC's coast is surprisingly warm during the winter.
>>
>>73566584
They know you are niggin

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/islamic-rapist
>>
>>73568125
At least we can live the post-apocalyptic fantasy before we inevitably die.
>>
>>73567836
>They aren't retiring.

Well what age should you be forced to retire?

50?
>>
>>73568349
Boomers were born between 1946 and 1964. That puts some Boomers at 70 now. The place where I'm working? Yeah, we've got seventy year old Boomers running the show. "I'll retire in three years," they tell me.
>>
>>73566584
I hate young people that complain about having no money and are covered in tattoos, designer clothes, and hair dye
>>
>>73568454
I have no tattoo's, I wear blue jeans and my hair is a natural sandy blonde.
>>
>>73568446

What age mother fucker, answer the god damn question you milkly licker.
>>
Do you like 16 year olds that dress like sluts and spooks? To them, we're the degenerates.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 499x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 499x244
It's called ageism. You have this stereotype that old people hate the young and are weary to engage with them because of it while most old people don't hate young people, albeit they do not favor what they choose to be and do. Ageism works the other way too, when old people really do not care for young people or getting to know them or assume they hate the old for whatever reason
>>
>>73568349
>50 is sub-prime, Females typically degrade here
>60 is when the body and mind for most healthy Men shits the bed
>70 is prime time to die
>>
I'm 21 and it's the other way around here I fucking hate old booming faggots
>>
Guess who commits violent crimes?
Guess who votes for liberals?
Guess who doesn't know anything?
Guess who drives drunk or stoned?
Guess who does drive-by shootings?
>>
File: tat_deg.jpg (34 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
tat_deg.jpg
34 KB, 280x390
>>73566584
What's to like?
>>
>>73566584
When I was a young kid in the 80s the old people loved kids. Now the are all dead and now babby boomers are the old people and they are a bunch of cunts
>>
>>73567836
I too saw the George Carlin bit your ripping off
>>
>>73568525
Sixty-five.
>>
>>73567117

Don't underestimate how easy it is to give no fucks about how the economy or the future looks when you're riding high on the horse.
>>
File: SadPepe.jpg (23 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
SadPepe.jpg
23 KB, 385x385
>>73566584
Op here. I'm wondering if it has to do with the school shootings.
>>
>>73568724
niggers?
>>
I'm 26 and I hate young people. They suck so much.
>>
>>73568881
Sorry, never was a Carlin guy, a little before my time. Those hippies I was talking about? Those were my parents. Dopeheads to cokeheads.
>>
>>73569002
Don't worry if you're a rock star you'll be dead in a year.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.