[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nikolay Soltys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 2
File: Nikolay_Soltys.jpg (5 KB, 150x203) Image search: [Google]
Nikolay_Soltys.jpg
5 KB, 150x203
who remembers this? what happened?

>On August 20, 2001, Soltys, a Ukrainian immigrant, drove to the home of his aunt and uncle where he killed the couple and his two young cousins. Later on, Soltys stabbed his 23-year-old pregnant wife to death in their North Highlands home. He then drove his three-year-old son to a deserted field, attracted him to a box of toys and then murdered him and left him there. Soltys' car was found in the vicinity of his mother's house, and in a search of the vehicle a note with information on location of his son was found.

On 23 August he became the 466th fugitive to be placed on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list. On August 30, Soltys was arrested in the backyard of a family member's home without incident in Citrus Heights, California. He hanged himself in Sacramento County Jail on February 13, 2002.
>>
>>73565037
MK Ultra
>>
>>73565168

Scary how it fits in almost all cases
>>
>>73565037
dirty ukrop
>>
What happened?
>>
>>73565037
That dude went to my church, Infact my dad knew him.

Bethany Slavic church is anyone is interested
>>
>>73565168
xplain pls
>>
>>73566866
You go to ARC?
>>
>>73565037
Happened in and around our neighborhoods out here in Antelope, Roseville, Citrus heights, etc. Fuckd up.
Random as all fuck for you to bring up though, desu.
Why, did you live in the area or something?
>>
>>73565168
Or his third cousin forgot to send him his Rakija
>>
>>73566983
No I don't live in Sacramento anymore, I live in Missouri. My sister goes there though
>>
>>73567016
His relatives lived above me in the Annandale apartments.
>>
>Polish (Soltys), Czech (Šoltys), and Slovak Šoltýs: of German origin, a status name for a village headman (see Schultz, Schultheis)

The Eternal Hun strikes again
>>
>>73565168
>http://murderpedia.org/male.S/s/soltys-nikolay.htm
>Soltys had a history of domestic violence before emmigrating to the United States. When his wife Lyobov was pregnant with Sergey, she told her brother Petro Nakonechny that Nikolay would beat her head against the wall until she fainted, then he would revive her with water and would beat her again. One account from the Ukraine paints a picture of police and family members coming to remove Lyobov from their home after a violent epidsode and a frantic Nikolay running around furiously and threatening them with an axe. Those who knew them said Nikolay never cared much for his son. In fact he resented the baby for taking away the attention from his wife. Though the had a volatile relationship, after emmigrating to the U.S. thgree years ago, Nikolay pinned for his wife until she came abouty a year ago to live with him in Sacramento.

or maybe he was just a fucking nutcase
>>
>>73567016
The government used drugs to make him do this. Such technology has been around for decades though. Watch The Manchurian Candidate.
>>
>>73567037
Who? Maybe i know her
>>
>>73567082
Right there off Watt and Auburn Blvd huh?
small world
I was just a kid when it happened but I remember it clearly.
>>
>>73567171
evidence?
>>
>>73567253
Yeah near quick stop
>>
>>73567016
>>73567253
>>73567378
>Living in North Highlands
>>
>>73567082
>>73567253
Damn I had no idea so many people around me go on pol, I seriously just drove past there a few hours ago
>>
>>73565168
More like typical ukrianian
Dont need the cia to do anything
>>
>>73567479
lol. Its a good place to save up money in order to branch out to Roseville and Rocklin. Much nicer.
Where everyone goes to get their drugs anyways. Good or bad.
Area is pretty fuckin hood now.
Moved down to LA though. got nothing on that shit
>>
>>73567543
The Auburn royal oaks apartments were dope like '95-'05 thats where all the youth hung out now theyre shit
>>
>>73567543
>going to ARC and not CRC
>>
>>73567655
*drugs in north highlands, all its good for.
>>
>>73567702
Lets discuss watt ave and all the hookers who hang around there near the freeways
>>
>>73567543
Its tripping me out right now too. Lived out here for 18 years, Roseville/Rocklin, went to Woodcreek and Sierra. tripp
Not your average asshole poster, but this place can be red pilled from time to time.
>>
What do u guys think about the Grace Family Church pastor what happened near that Wendys at i-80 & watt?
>>
>>73565037
sounds like a typical khohol desu
>>
>>73567754
Haven't been out there in awhile but I know Sac county is filled with a lot of trashy, dark characters. That's part of why I had to move out. With the heroin wave that came in + the crystal, its fucked with a lot of peoples lives. Yea that goodnight inn off of Howe's got all kinds of freaky shit going on.
>>
>>73567858
It was a setup. Mr Oselskiy is innocent.
>>
>>73566950
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
>>
>>73565168
Not sure, but he did confess to the pastor that he had voices in his head telling him to murder his wife.
>>
>>73568136
>>73568099
Dafuq..
>>
>>73568186
It's true, the Pastor refused to testify because of "privity of confession", but later was persuaded to tell what Nikolai confessed to him.
>>
>>73565037
North highlands is fucking ghetto as Fuck. When I drive through there I have to look straight and make no eye contact. Sooo many porch monkeys.

Don't remember this at all, didn't watch the news at the time.
>>
>>73566866
All the fucking rus/Ukrainians go there, even my ex Ukrainian go.
>>
>>73567163
>or maybe he was just a fucking nutcase
No. It's common among former Soviet states (especially East Europeans closer to Russians during the USSR era, like the Ukrainians) to be like this, then they immigrate to the West and continue their degenerate tradition encouraged and cultivated by Soviet culture.

Soviet communism really did a number on these people. The Soviets (Bolshevik Jews, really) killed anyone who may have been morally and ethically balanced, and left the degenerates alive, as they were easily controlled with fear. They also suppressed religion to an enormous degree, leaving these people with almost no moral and ethical compass to guide them, save the "Party". And when the Soviet Union fell, there was no more "Party" to tell them what's right and what's wrong (under the penalty of death or gulag).

This is the legacy of the Soviet Union--they turned most East Europeans into degenerate peoples with no conscience.

Go to NYC, where most of them ended up. It doesn't help that NYC is utterly degenerate, amplifying their degenerate tendencies to subhuman levels--they're so bad that they rival niggers in being niggers.
>>
>>73568318
Its pretty ok past elkhorn
>>
>>73568388
Bethany church any good? Might go there sometime
>>
>>73567037
>>73567183
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
I stay in hipster midtown and rarely venture out

soon I'm going to be priced out of here and I'm moving to AZ
>>
>>73568479
Never been, not Slavic. But I heard the girls that go there are whores. Like sex/ bjs in the bathrooms during mass.
>>
>>73568479
If you're into hot Slavic girls that dont put out, then, yes.
>>
>>73567543
>>73567790
Haha holy shit.

Woodcreek 09 here. Go to sac state now, took forever at Sierra, but I'm pretty much done now.

You know jamier sale, or his sis maile Hampton?
>>
>>73568592
Does Val topalu rap there?
>>
>>73568658
>>73567790
>>73567543
So are you guys gonna fuck or what.
>>
I came from Fresno, first day of school in Roseville was 9/11 for reference. North highlands and sac are nowhere near as shit as Fresno, but of course I'm in Roseville so that's where most of my judgment comes.
>>
>>73568792
I don't know leaf, are you gonna get the fuck out of this American thread?
>>
>>73565168
No, he's just cockhole.

>SaloULTRA
>>
File: 1462763798416.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1462763798416.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>73568574
>But I heard the girls that go there are whores. Like sex/ bjs in the bathrooms during mass.

Yes he did mention it is a Slavic church.
>>
>>73568933
Only if you promise to film you guys circle jerking each other.
>>
>>73568407
well put. Very strong, strong people though. Hardheaded, but There're good people from there with good hearts, but of course with many cultures/nationalities: the bad often times eclipses the good. It is what it is though I guess. Tis why America is destined to rule the world.
For now at least.
>>
>>73568658
Major?
>>
>>73569405
Kines. You?
>>
>>73568658
Woodcreek 08' niggaaa
I wonder who you are lmao. You'd prolly trip the fuck out if you knew who this is.
Grizz Mob ring a bell
>>
>>73568792
shut up knudson, go fight fire n take vitamin d supplement. You're completely irrelevant in this conversation. In any conversation really lol. fuck off
>>
>>73569496
Econ. Faculty is cool. What u take for race & ethnicity?
>>
>>73569590
No, I was a friendless shoegazer. Hardly had contact with kids outside my grade, much less inside. Wish I could go back with the mind I have now, but on the other hand I don't... A lot of the popular kids were complete tools.
>>
WHO /MIRALOMA/ HERE?
>>
>>73569685
Faculty in kines is cool, but bad at instructing classes. Good to know. I've grown to like the bio department. Huh.... Not sure, either a Sierra gE handled that or my major is exempt from it. Just finished my WI. What year are you?
>>
>>73569745
Yea we were the weird hipster fringe kids always hanging next to the tree in senior square, but we held it down. but yea, the jocks and wigger fags were complete tools.
A majority of them are total losers and druggies now. I do wonder who you are tho, I'm good with faces.
>>
>>73569926
Sr. Graduate this fall. This week sucks i just want to sleep but too much work. There is this girl who is bio major her name is marissa ring any bells?
>>
>>73569990
Lol I don't even remember what senior square is... Was that in the middle of the buildings across from the stage? Curly greasy hair, chubby, glasses.... A general embarrassment
>>
>>73568866
I was 6th grade Silverado on 9/11, what school were you at @ that time?
Just curious senpai
>>
>>73570076
No idea, but there's some serious hotties there, kines too, very fit. Jesus why can't I just go up to a random a prospect fucking. Same here. I could grad fall too, but I'm looking at professional health programs... Gotta get pre reqs. If I can't figure it out this summer I'll be joining you. I love grad senior priority
>>
>>73570349
Heritage oak haha
>>
>>73567171
Holy shit, you know that was a piece of fiction, right?
>>
>>73570389
I sit next to this girl in my calc class who is a total hottie but i cant find the words man. Yeah we have some prime stuff. I was at library today on 3rd floor all these hotties man fuggggg.
>>
>>73570256
Yea exactly. Well I guess it is what it is. neat to have a classm8 on /pol/ either way. Was getting excited there for a second though, thought it might be someone I knew.
I had to move out of this place though, got old real quick. LA much funner
>>
>>73570349
Sorry man, wish I knew more people in there. I got a yikyak. We could make a thread there
>>
>>73570402
Went there too lmao. This is a trip man. Where you at now, I just came back out here for mother's day from LA. Right across from heritage oak 0.o
>>
>>73570478
Nice, you just have to ask to study. If she says yes she's at least got some interest. I literally only ask girls to study and I've been successful thus far. Too bad I screwed up on this Nepalese girl. Managed to get 2 black girls get mad at me for playing them around lol. You know an Alondra?
Usually lots of girls here are nice. just be outgoing. I had beer with one over by the g spot. We ended up looking through a sex positions book lol. Course I'm a coward rn cuz I got a gf
>>
>>73570547
Glad your liking it in LA. Tried SF myself, hated it mostly. Haha me too, halfway point between HO and kaseburg. too close!! I bet if we both walked outside we could wave to each other
>>
>>73570486
I haven't used it in awhile but lemme update the app and check it out. I'm down.
>>
>>73570678
I might try that since we got finals coming up. Never heard of her
>>
>>73570774
of drinking age, tryna hit diamond plate..? lol
baka. too close
>>
>>73570865
Dooo it. Just turn to her and tell her you're gonna study in the library and grab a room with a whiteboard. Bitches love whiteboards
>>
>>73571040
This dude knows what's up, kinda late in the semester but finals are as good a time as ever
>>
>>73570942
I'd be down if I had money and wasn't about to fall asleep. I made a yak, you'll notice it. I'm kinda lame
>>
>>73571200
I already made a little post saying whats up to the /pol/aks on there. I'm just amused I'm talking to someone no further than a 1/4 mile away.
>>
>>73571040
>>73571122
Ill have to try guys shes been really cool to me and always sits next to me so worth a shot.
>>
>>73571286
Where u guys going?
>>
>>73571405
yik yak, get in here, grizzmob916
>>
>>73571344
Yes! If not, I'll personally come to your calculus class and ask her to the library for you. Offer coffee maybe
>>
>>73572510
Haha youre a total bro man!
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.