[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fun fact! The Talmud "quotes" you post here we're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: 119_8_8.jpg (68 KB, 419x475) Image search: [Google]
119_8_8.jpg
68 KB, 419x475
Fun fact! The Talmud "quotes" you post here we're all fabricated and written by the KKK

Enjoy!
>>
saging this
>>
>>73561454
Including the one where you say Jesus must be drowning in a pool of excrement?
>>
>>73561454

Few people know the true scriptures of the talmud since its forbidden to be translated into English.
>>
>>73561581
http://www.minuteswithmessiah.com/question/kkk.html
I'm gonna need the specific verse goy. You can google it you know. Circulating an image with fake quotes puts holes in your credibility.
>>
>>73561682
>this is what /pol/ actually believes
Oy vey.
>>
File: 8Ygzt2E.png (197 KB, 998x1134) Image search: [Google]
8Ygzt2E.png
197 KB, 998x1134
>>73561746
>>
It doesn't matter if they are fabricated, they are "TRUE"!
>>
>>73561746
"One of the basic doctrines of the Talmud is that all non-Talmudists rank as non-humans, that they are not like men, but beasts. (Kerithuth, 6b, p. 78)".

>Kerithuth, 6b, p. 78. Even the numbering system is a fabrication. 6b means page 6, side 2. Consequently, page 78 can have no relationship to 6b. This claim is based upon a particular dialogue in which reference is made specifically to heathens in a fashion comparable to that of many Christian preachers who today still thunder away with the doctrine that only those who accept Jesus Christ will be "saved." Obviously no sane person with a semblance of decency would condemn present-day Jews for the dialogue of some individual religious philosophers 1700 years ago!!! ANTISEMITE
>>
>>73561957
I don't see any quote about Jesus but every single one of these quotes is fabricated or a twisting of wording without proper context.

It'd be like me picking out Luke 19:22-27 and using that as evidence that Jesus was a violent warmonger.
>>
>>73561454

Lazy attempt cuck
>>
"A JEW WHO KILLS A CHRISTIAN COMMITS NO SIN, BUT OFFERS AN ACCEPTABLE SACRIFICE TO GOD. 'Even the best of the non-Jews should be killed.' (Abhodah Zarah, 26b Tosepoth)."

>Abhodah Zarah, 26b, Tosepoth. Tosepoth is not a part of the Talmud. It is a collection of commentaries on the Talmud. In a passage alluded to by Van Hyning, Tosepoth quotes a Talmudic source as stating that the command of killing all Canaanites was applicable only during the war against them

Because its not in the Talmud Goyim! Look in THAT book!
>>
>>73561454
Based leaf. Thanks, leaf.
>>
>>73562365
your nose has been exposed
>>
>>73561454

lol, ya, one of the 5 guys still in the KKK did it.

KKK is a leftist bogeyman, functionally doesn't even exist anymore but they love to cry "KKK" and claim that the KKK did this and the KKK did that.
>>
>>73561454
>"all" fabricated

not so. I've found that about one in five indeed are fabricated, but the rest could be said to be there. most of those are just the minority - rejected - proposals of otherwise important rabbis. when the talmud gives the name of the opiner, it means he was voted down but included in the text as a solace prize. actually accepted decisions are given without names. you can check for yourself, I think the soncino talmud is still online.
>>
File: 1935 jew poster.jpg (34 KB, 330x450) Image search: [Google]
1935 jew poster.jpg
34 KB, 330x450
>>73562365
>>
Post an accurate English translation of the complete Talmud then.
>inb4 you recommend buying an expensive set from Art Scroll
Those kikes who are called kikes by other Jews ain't getting a shekel from me.
Post a free online reference source.
>>
Dear /pol/, and Jew in thread, this is why we don't debate Muslims about the Koran and hadith either.

Its their home turf, it plays into their hand to even get into it.

The better choice is to attack the foundation principles. The Old Covenant versus the New. The Life and Death of Jesus. Jewish exceptionalism.

Attacking them on their own ideological territory is a mistake. They've been fighting there for much longer, they know it by heart.
>>
File: talmud.png (405 KB, 1158x1621) Image search: [Google]
talmud.png
405 KB, 1158x1621
>>73561957
Oh hey look, someone made a disinfo version of this (real) list of Talmud quotes and circulated it so it could be easily "debunked".
>>
>>73562807
good catch, I did not even bother to enlarge the first image, it's full of gibberish "names" for presumed talmudic subbooks.
>>
im pretty sure your talmud is what teaches you people how to cheat the goyim, so fuck off
I know you're tricks. I've seen jews gamble. oy fucking vey.
>>
>>73562688
http://www.come-and-hear.com/talmud/
>>
File: 1440323137325.jpg (3 MB, 3800x3800) Image search: [Google]
1440323137325.jpg
3 MB, 3800x3800
>>73562807

>this semitic garbage reads the same

so the one you posted is true?

The one I posted reads along the same lines.

Fucking kikes.
>>
>>73563051
>I know you're tricks
no, I'm not.
>>
>>73561454
Of course any quote from a fabricated book is fabricated
>>
>>73561682
http://www.halakhah.com/

It's not forbidden to translate into English, it's just not recommended along with the original holy books as translation is often difficult.

>>73561454
>>73561957
For the most part, yeah. I went through about three of them and they were all not even remotely related to the case.

>>73562807
For instance, this one is a matter of poor translation/lack of context, and outright lies.

For instance, the first quote is actually from the Talmud, but it's also a part of a larger order that is essentially reduced to

>If one is extremely tempted to commit a sin against god, one should travel to a city they have never been, and dress in black/modest dress.

Which if you read into the commentaries, essentially is an argument that says that people should leave rather than commit sin in the heat of the moment.

t.Rabbi
>>
>>73562418
>Abhodah Zarah, 26b Tosepoth
>Jews may not kill indiscriminately in times of war just as every other tribe at the time did including Christians.
Nice dude!

>>73562688
http://www.come-and-hear.com/talmud/
This one has footnotes and shits by rabbis. The Jewish Virtual Library also has the complete Talmud on there.

>>73562451
lol
I heard these quotes were legitimately put out by the KKK. That, or another group of the like. Either way they are fake.

>>73562623
I meant in the way that they are not aspects of the Talmud globalist kikes are following religiously. The Globalist kikes want to subvert you cause every tribe wants dominance over the others.
>>
>>73563481

> original holy books as translation is often difficult.

Of course, I must need to know Arabic to "correctly interpret the quran".

Any other cheap excuses? Nobody has ever told me that translating the Bible is a problem.
>>
File: come-and-ear1.jpg (20 KB, 470x162) Image search: [Google]
come-and-ear1.jpg
20 KB, 470x162
>>73563053

I have suspicions of that copy of Talmud. The website is clearly a bait and switch: this website is a "neutral, non-antisemetic unbiased" collection of materials about the Jews; not a collection of materials about the Jews that make them look bad.

America Under the Talmud: Will It Work for US?
http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/index.html

What About Gentiles?
http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/gentile.html

Sex with Children by Talmud Rules — Using young children for sex (including homosexual sex) is not forbidden by the Talmud Sages - provided the child is young enough. If older, they may defile the adult. Meanwhile, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, a well-known Orthodox Jew, speaks out against pederasty.
http://www.come-and-hear.com/editor/america_2.html

This is exactly what OP is talking about.
>>
File: 1452641409464.png (68 KB, 1371x928) Image search: [Google]
1452641409464.png
68 KB, 1371x928
>>73563481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEAmtWd6aD0
Explain that "Rabbi", straight from the rat's mouth
>>
>>73563481
>Which if you read into the commentaries, essentially is an argument that says that people should leave rather than commit sin in the heat of the moment.
And yet in our current world, jews dress to blend in with goyish countries and commit sin.
>>
>>73563797
Again, I could pick out passages from the Bible and use that to explain Christian violence. Doesn't make it right or properly done in context.
>>
If you were to replace"Jew" with "White" and "Christ/Gentile" with "non-white" than you the Talmud would be /pol/'s favorite book.
>>
>>73563616
Translations of the bible was a huge problem, you mongoloid. Typically scribes and translators had to make constant readjustments and marginal glosses not only for translation over, which was highly regarded as unnecessary and diluting the original text until mass reformation, but also for issues of the current language they were working within as language changes drastically over time.

For instance, it's not recommended to translate the Hebrew bible into modern Hebrew. If you were to gather every torah written by a rabbi formally in Hebrew, they would differ by a maximum of three words; why? Because the torah is supposed to be the divine word of god, and therefore translating it would lose "holyness."

In contrast, the bible which has been translated so often that the "original bible" is a point of argument

http://biblehub.com/psalms/23-4.htm
>>
>>73561454
We like koran quetes you filthy jew shill

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
>>
>>73563794
So, this is a very common theme in Judaism. You exist for the benefit of others, as they in part do you. Existence exists for your benefit; it is all for you. As does it for me; you exist purely for my benefit.

Goyim serve to god's plans as do Jews. Non-Jews exist to the Jews benefit as does vice versa.

>>73563797
Practicing Jews don't. It's why Jews are super noticeable.
>>
>>73564136
Nah, because if they read it, they'd realize it was arguing two thousand year old legal arguments in accordance with the old testament.
>>
File: i bet the jews did this.jpg (236 KB, 788x1076) Image search: [Google]
i bet the jews did this.jpg
236 KB, 788x1076
>>73563481
>http://www.halakhah.com/
NICE!
>>
>>73564515
>Non-Jews exist to the Jews benefit as does vice versa.
Strange how I never hear about the "vice-versa", it seems to me that you kikes think we're all slaves, and you have the nerve to laugh and smile about it too.
>>
The KKK was literally just a vigilante mob dealing with criminal niggers that's been demonized because there must always be a witch to burn.
>>
File: 1461401920194.jpg (111 KB, 903x788) Image search: [Google]
1461401920194.jpg
111 KB, 903x788
>>73561454
My goy...

t. Nehiyaw patriot
>>
>>73564050
>Doesn't make it right or properly done in context.
Context is not magic. If we can ignore it, so can a believer. The only solution is not to have sacred books, or someone will surely start a holy war.
>>
>>73564701
Have you ever talked to a Jew that actually practiced about this?

Or do you just read /pol/ info graphics?

This is literally the answer to
>Why did god create non-Jews?
>Why does god allow a people to have his torah, but not others?
>Why don't Jews convert others?
>>
Does the Jewish God give an personal "awakening" on par that Christians claim to have when they keeled down as an non-believer/atheist and prayed to Jesus and then having a "revelation" to believe If a gentile, or a Jew for that matter, prayed to the Jewish God would he answer similarly?
>>
>>73564971
Modern? Not really, no; if god speaks back, it's time to see a doctor. The time of prophets has long ended.

If we're talking scripture, then yeah. Book of Ruth is pretty much the signature work of a goy trying to love hashem.
>>
>>73561454
From my personal experience
Non-devout jews are alright
Devout Jew, ESPECIALLY RABBI, are utter cunts
>>
>>73564896
Well I see a video right there about Jews talking about how all the goyim are going to be slaves when the messiah comes, you must understand how dastardly that can make you look. The fact that you don't outright deny it either leads me to believe that you really do believe that those two are saying.
>>
>>73565211

That makes sense.

How does God treat atheists? Are nonbelievers bound to hell?

The Jewish concept of God speaks to me more than the Christian concept of God. But all of those rules and rituals seems to tedious so the Christian religions seems more of my style. However, if God is real then it doesn't matter what I like or want.
>>
>>73565312
If you really want, go pretend to be Jewish and go talk to rabbis; we really don't know who is Jewish or not, and getting people back into the faith is kind of the purpose of a lot of them as the faith is dying.

Eitherway, you can do your own investigation into these issues; the information is there.
>>
>>73565559
There is no hell; there is paradise, and something roughly akin to repentance/purgatory.

All peoples that are supposedly able to observe Jews are obligated to be monotheists if they worship. If they're ignorant of it, then it really depends on interpretation.

>Rules and ritual
Well, if you genuinely do believe it's the word of god, then it's essentially your leap of faith to follow them.

If you don't, my advice is genuinely that the interest of individuals tends to run along the interest of those that follow the faith. Many of the rituals bring family bonding and community, many laws bring modesty and dignity, and in the end, even if there is no true god, you've spent your life surrounded by decent people, with a family that loves you, and rituals that brought you daily peace.

Or you could just go out and get shit faced and divorced at age 30, it's kinda whatever you want, goy-senpai.
>>
>>73565894

I'll keeping searching and an open mind.

Thank you for answering my questions.
>>
>>73566196
Also, we secretly eat babies after giving them blowjobs.
>>
File: Jews are pedophiles.jpg (8 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
Jews are pedophiles.jpg
8 KB, 265x190
>>73566275
That's more than enough. Being complicit to shit like this should put you jail.
>>
>>73566560
Ahhh the sharpness at the /pol/ intellect at work.
>>
>>73566836
>Ahhh the sharpness at the /pol/ intellect at work.

English next time, kike. You didn't refute a thing either, not like you have the intelligence to in the first place.
>>
>>73567779
>Guilty by association of a practice largely frowned down upon in the community and that wasn't wide spread to begin with
This is not representative of the faith. But you we're believing in propaganda from a fake Talmud not to long ago so.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.