[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will trump win
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: Screenshot_20160502-222520.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160502-222520.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
How will trump actually win a general?
>>
File: 2016_Southern_Primaries.jpg (859 KB, 3001x1481) Image search: [Google]
2016_Southern_Primaries.jpg
859 KB, 3001x1481
>>73560881
his voters will show up
>>
>>73560881
>How will trump actually win a general?
he won't. even Rmoney who had cohesive support of Republicans/conservatives and managed 44% of the woman vote still got slaughtered.

try as hard as he might, Trump will never be able to change the minds of the 7 out of 10 women that view him unfavorably or get much of the black and hispanic vote. they literally view him as Hitler incarnate.

trumptards are delusional to think this will change before Novemeber.
>>
File: tmp_24100-images1939074217.png (6 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24100-images1939074217.png
6 KB, 234x216
>>73560881

He can't. He's out voted 3 to 1. I wish it weren't so, but an honest appraisal must conclude that he can't possibly win. Hillary's numbers are impossible to beat.
>>
>>73561300
what will Hillary do about the man vote and all the new voters voting on Trump?
>tfw Trump brings up one of Hillary's many scandals
>>
>>73561655
white male working class voters and whatever fraction Trump captures from new voters will still not be able to carry him through a general election. as far as scandals go, most are aware of Hillary's and don't care, especially next to Trump. that's the nature of partisanship, the same way Trump's negatives won't deter him from his hardcore base. now if the email investigation blows up or something drastic happens, then maybe. but as it stands now, it's impossible for Trump to win a general election. the numbers just aren't there.
>>
>>73561655

Her scandals are relatively minor. There's no equivalent to iran-contra or watergate or even zippergate (which was stupidly overblown anyway). She's pretty clean, despite all the cheap theatrics and phony moral outrage we see in /pol.

Trump can only hope that she'll die by October.
>>
>>73561300

>Romney had cohesive support

Fucking retard.
>>
My confidence is shaking, say it isn't so and that trump will win
>>
>>73562167
good rebuttal piss rag, but the fact is Rmoney didn't have to fight his own party over deep ideological divides.
>>
>>73562531

Maybe not the party elites but the actual voters had serious issues with him.

Stick to Canadian politics please.
>>
>>73561300
Romney got 6% of the black vote and 27% of the latino vote.
>Can't get much worse from here
>Other whites are still the main problem
>>
>>73562147
>She's pretty clean
Get the fuck out of here you fucking cuck
She's literally the definition of a globalist puppet and she's trampled over countless people/innocents to please her masters
She's a money grubbing fiend who should have either been murdered a long time ago or she most definitely should have been in jail years ago
Fuck off
>>
>>73560881
As a New Yorker, registered democrat- He he capturing many frustrated white middle class. Which is the majority of America. I still think he can take it.
There are only so many cucks and welfare niggers who will turn out for Hillary
>>
>>73561300
>>73561319
>>73562083
>>73562147
>>73562531

ladies and gentlemen: hillary's 1,000,000 dollars of online shills hard at work. looks like they've opted for the canadian proxy tonight.

nice angle, but we've got you retards figured out
>>
>>73562174

He won't.

OP's question is the most important of the year for /pol, but no one is discussing it. Look at this thread. They'll have ten threads about London's mayor or MRA or some other bullshit, but no one's discussing strategies on how to get Trump into office. It's messed up.
>>
File: 1458171286364.png (83 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
1458171286364.png
83 KB, 365x450
>>73562664
>Maybe not the party elites but the actual voters had serious issues with him.

no shit and Trump has an even steeper uphill battle with general voters never mind that he still has to contend with the civil war within the Republican party.

>>73562666
exactly and if Trump can't swing women, he is fucked if 7 out of 10 women voters don't like him, assuming approximately half the white eligible voters are women.

>>73563065
>have no evidence to say otherwise, the other anon must be a shill!
>>
>>73562147
Lol what about all the people she's had fucking murdered?
>>
I find it odd that liberals are worried about Trump becoming president when they should really be worried that 30-40% of Americans agree with his platform.
>>
>>73563073
Hillary is a weak debater and he is a show stealer. All he needs to do is turn a percentage of the people who think he's racist around and he's got it because he's tapping into that anti establishment anger
>>
>>73562720

>>73562720
>She's literally the definition of a globalist puppet and she's trampled over countless people/innocents to please her masters

This is why America can't have nice things. I said she's "relatively" clean. And she is. Your accusations against her can be applied equally to every other American politician, which means that it's no particular scandal at all. You might as well accuse them of breathing air. All your rage is for nothing.
>>
>>73562950
This. The white working class (and really middle class too) has been ignored, insulted and injured. The real joke is that anyone before Trump who would respect us could have had these record turnouts. The globalist establishment hates us so much they would rather lose than meet us halfway.
>>
>>73560881
People will begin to wake up when they are told that Trump, Son of Mary, is the second coming of the Messiah.
>"I'm just The Messenger"
>>
>>73563164
>are a shill
>get called a shill
>only rebuttal is "HURRRR DURRRRR anon called me a shill"

you gals are too fucking obvious
>>
>>73562147

she is completely owned and controlled by the same people that made us go into iraq (IMF)
>>
>>73563542
Exactly why so many people don't want her to be president. Dirty business as usual is not what most voters want in this cycle.
>>
>>73560881
It will be blatantly obvious that Klanton is bought and Trump isn't. People are butthurt, but they aren't stupid.
>>
>>73563065

Shills don't want Trump to win. I do. If you think of a strategy will which enable Trump to over come 3 to 1 odds, we're all ears. Also, tell the Trump campaign. They need all the help they can get. Now fire away.
>>
>>73563655
then please go vote Trump idgaf, i was answering OP's question and not endorsing anyone, Hillary and Trump are both shit candidates desu. you're just unhappy about about the reality of his general election chances. just cry moar about shills faggot.
>>
>>73563164
You're missing the big picture.
Trump's supporters (and Republicans in general) are actually showing up.

>Republican attendance is skyrocketing
>Democrats is flatlining (even with Comrade Bernie)
>>
>>73563828
what are these "3 to 1 odds" of which you speak?

trump just btfo 17 candidates. he is a proven master of debate and taking people down. he hasn't even started

HASNT
EVEN
STARTED

on hillary yet. once he gets going, her popularity will go the way of cruz, rubio, bush, paul, fiorina, kasich, etc etc etc

put another way, he just won 17 v 1 in a landslide, and people don't think he will win 1 v 1?
>>
>>73563678
>but people are sick of mainstream, lobby run politics and Hillary's emblematic of that

That's the one thing Trump was once able to claim: total independence and incorruptibility. But now that he's taking money from Republic party coffers to finance the general campaign, he's drunk the kool-aid. His claims of independence and integrity are no longer tenable. That was his main advantage as a candidate and he's lost it.
>>
>>73563977
i'm not going to rely on primary attendance numbers for a general election they're two different things, all this is evidence of is anger within an emotionally charged Republican and independent voting base. this is only a fraction of all eligible voters that at best might be half.

Romney also drew huge numbers at his rallies as well in 2012, some topped at 70k, many filled at capacity. if it's just his core, like Trump it's pointless, Trump will need to better.
>>
>>73564005

No, I don't, because the platform he used to win republican support is the exact opposite of what Democrats want. What served him so well during the primaries - the xenophobia, the theatrics, the misogyny - will now work against him in the general. He is so well known for these traits too that he won't be able to persuade Democrats that he doesn't really feel that way. It's tragically ironic.
>>
>>73564254
That's disingenuous. The dynamics of the primary are not the same as the general.
>Cost: well over 1 billion

He won the Republican slot, special interests can't "pick and choose" more candidates now
>either they support the GOP or they don't.
>leverage = shifted
>>
>>73564580
he doesn't need to sway democrats. the message is simple to get the berniebros:

hillary is establishment.
trump is anti-establishment.

hillary is goldman sachs.
trump is not.

you want 4 more years of the same shit? vote hillary.
you want something different? vote trump.
>>
>>73564538
I'm not saying its a 1:1 ratio,
but a shift of this magnitude has never happened before.

Trump spent less than any other candidate and absolutely demolished the field.
>the Bush clan couldn't stop this
>Romney couldn't stop this train
>the GOP couldn't stop this train
>even the fucking Pope couldn't stop this train

We still have a battle ahead of us, but this year, so far, has been nothing short of a miracle.
>>
>>73561300
Hillary's ratings aren't much better. He's got six months to turn things around, to make it at least not a total landslide for Hillary. I guess it ultimately depends on the political climate in November.
>>
>>73560881
Same way he's winning everything else.

Sheer greatness.
>>
>>73565563

Right, but he's no longer anti-establshment.

See this:>>73564254
>>
>>73566357
>Same way he's winning everything else.
>Sheer greatness.

He really does seem to be a miracle maker. When even the Pope can be sloughed off (after declaring Trump a non-Christian, no less), you know that you're up against some godlike powers. He really does seem to have that X factor.
>>
>>73567456
>don't have $1,000,000,000 to blow on the general
>Guess you're ESTABLISHMENT NOW

Leaf plz,
They whole point of buying an election is that you CHOOSE whom your candidates will be on both sides.

Trump crushed Jeb and Rubio without them, they have no leverage anymore.
>GOP isn't going to murder itself to get rid of Trump.
>>
File: 1456733728205.jpg (579 KB, 900x1436) Image search: [Google]
1456733728205.jpg
579 KB, 900x1436
>>73567933
Well I'm sure there's some divine intervention going on as well but you have to remember how this campaign started and how it all works
Trump has said that the media and all corporate stooges are all liars and you should never outright believe them and check facts or something along those lines
This pope has garnered a lot of criticism for pushing agendas and definitely not acting "popelike"
Which is also funny because every Pope that has ever existed have all been corrupt, despicable, unjust, and just demonic human beings.
Combine what I said earlier with the Pope's bullshit and it's a little easier to see that Trump is right once again about everyone in higher offices being controlled
Trump even said that about the Pope.
"They are using the Pope as a pawn and they should be ashamed of themselves for doing so, especially when so many lives are involved and when illegal immigration is so rampant."

But regardless of all of that, you're absolutely right
This election has been utterly insane and balls to the walls and we're not even at the 1v1 stage yet
my body is so fucking ready for a Trump presidency
>>
>>73565778
like i said, i would be careful about reading too much into primary numbers even if you are aware they don't translate equally into general election ones. all it is indicative of is heavier participation and activity. but that does not necessarily mean there are suddenly and significantly more right leaning voters out there. you might be experiencing a false sense of momentum.

yes, among both the left and the right, there are a lot more angry and frustrated voters in general. no doubt, Trump owes most if not all of his success to this outrage. this election season is one of anti establishment sentiment. but say we took that away and we pit the two anti establishment candidates from each respective party against each other in a general election, Trump vs Sanders.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html

Trump gets slaughtered. the spread is worse than in a Trump vs Clinton race. His supporters and Republicans can all show up as much as they did in the primaries for a general, they still don't have the numbers. it's easily forgotten that this race is still fundamentally an ideological one that Trump has done little so far to attack.

for sure it'll be a battle, but one that is a lot harder than you think.

>>73566289
they're both terrible candidates and yes if i were hillary i'd be worried too. she has a decent sized lead over Trump, but not one so big as to eliminate him from the longshot chance of winning. what she does have in her favour is a plurality among many demographics, more than Trump anyways.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.