[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: aiEJH.gif (763 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
aiEJH.gif
763 KB, 500x275
Can you guys redpill me on the Jews? Specifically, where does /pol/ see a Jewish conspiracy in the media or culture? In government and business I could understand, with in-group preferences and the tendency for people to want to hold onto power and such. When it comes to media and cultural influence, Jews hold a rather large/majority of influential Hollywood positions that they use to... make money. Like anyone else in a business. So can someone show me what I'm apparently missing, because right now it just seems like a different version of feminists screaming "Patriarchy!"
>>
>>73560704

There is no conspiracy.

Jews are a minority hated by racists, so they are obviously interested in a society that is more open to "outliers" and doesn't hate on racial minorities.

In that regard they are like all other minorities, just that they aren't actually another race but white (at least most of them the Askhenazi etc.), so they are simply more successful with that than blacks.
>>
>>73560704
Rothschild family. Jewish royalty who now own every last bank im America, and all but 3 banks worldwide. They control how money flows.
>>
>>73560704
Don't forget to take a look at every textbook publisher in the USA of every level of school.... that's right... it's the fucking Jews pushing agendas. 100% controlled by Jews... Jewish owned, and Jewish CEOs running them.
>>
>>73561223
Assuming you're right (there's a lot of fucking publishers) what kind of agendas are we talking about?
>>
>>73560704
>Jews hold a rather large/majority of influential Hollywood positions that they use to... make money.
And push various agendas. It doesn't matter that the majority of movies and television shows are flights of fantasy, entertainment media has a great impact on public opinion, shaping the way impressionable people view reality.
>>
>>73561531
What kind of agendas are they pushing?
>>
Why did tower 7 collapse?
>>
>>73561660
School Lunch programs and things like that. They have taken away the lunches of our ancestors and converted us to their dirty kike lunches.
>>
>>73561776
Either the structural integrity of the tower was compromised by having a plane fly into it due to islamic terrorists, or it was a controlled demolition with the blame put onto the same islamic terrorists who would glady have done it anyway and still attack anyone who disagrees with them including westerners as an attempt to keep America into a perpetual war (military industrial complex is a bitch). What does this have to do with Jews, again?
>>
>>73561871
I knew I preferred to pack lunch for a reason :/
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.