[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Double think.png (482 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
Double think.png
482 KB, 480x726
Well /pol/?
>>
>>73559304
Neither contradicts the other. You can discourage promiscuity without suicide bombings.

/thread
Fuck you, I'm /threading my own post.
>>
>>73559304
The two are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>73559385
/thread
:^)
saged kys op
>>
File: ingrowntoenailprocedure.webm (417 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
ingrowntoenailprocedure.webm
417 KB, 854x480
>>73559304
STOP SHILLING FOR ISLAM
>>
>>73559385
> You can discourage promiscuity without suicide bombings.
lol no you actually can't

only the threat of physical violence will ever put that genie back in its bottle.
>>
>>73559385
>discourage promiscuity
how exactly
>>
>>73559435
/thread times infinity whatever you say :^)
>>
>>73559453
why the fuck would anyone click that
>>
>>73559455

>the only way to threaten physical violence is by blowing yourself up

check out this retard's logic
>>
>>73559512

2 things im happy i wasn't born with: ugliness and ingrown toe nails
>>
>>73559455
>>73559469
Just go back to the backhand, discrimination in the work place, and social shaming for whores.
>hurr gotta go full allah ackbar
>>
>>73559640
Show me one time in history where we "went back"
>>
Modern women are whores with no respect for their family name, their community, and their bodies when they lay with as many people as they want, dress the way they do, and speak the way they speak. However, resorting to torture to keep them in line when you could have avoided the mass demoralization committed by the media on the youth is the action of a desperate defeatist. It will come to that one day, when the lioness bits too deep into your side, but for now, alternatives exist.
>>
File: 781.png (338 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
781.png
338 KB, 600x440
>>73559304
>>
>>73559737
The Renaissance.
>>
>>73559429
Yes they are. Women have already too much power in society, and most men will white knight for them anyways. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. They don’t deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order prevent future generations from falling to degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals, and they need to be treated as such
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.