[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your people were treated like shit in early America,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (60 KB, 844x1157) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 844x1157
>tfw your people were treated like shit in early America, but since you have white skin you don't get special treatment
>>
File: Tyranitar Screaming.jpg (34 KB, 364x255) Image search: [Google]
Tyranitar Screaming.jpg
34 KB, 364x255
>>73557005
are you some like indian-slav hybrid?
I guess you're resting position is already perfect for shitting in the street
>>
>>73557005
Fuck off potato nigger.

America is for Germans and English.
>>
>>73557512
hes a fucking potato
>>
>>73557005
Shh we don't talk about that. We just act like it never happened because we dont need special treatment
>>
>>73557005

OP, if you're still feeling bad about how your predecessors were treated way back when, then you fucking suck.

Don't be like niggers and jews, you're better than needing to get sympathy for raycism muh ancestors dealt with.
>>
File: 1462847222799.jpg (28 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1462847222799.jpg
28 KB, 1366x768
>>73557005
>tfw when 3/4 irish but born and raised in england. This country is fucking trash now, my homeland is calling me.
>>
Potato-Burger here, Bill the Butcher did nothing wrong
>>
Just pretend to be 1/32 Cherokee and apply to Harvard
>>
It's a good thing he's managed to stay so secretive, i'm sure if his identity was revealed Tuetonic Plague would go all Single White Female on him.
>>
If you're Irish you're officially white, have a pint and get over it
>>
>>73558298
all anglos suck
>>
>>73557593
america is for nobody anymore you fucking autist

- potato
>>
>>73557711
Basically this, you want special snowflake status? We COULD treat you like niggers.
>>
Come home Irish man.

Bring money.
>>
>>73557593

German Americans are fucking awful. Just look at Utah
>>
>>73557593

>Massachusetts, and the NE in general have the highest percentage of people with irish heritage
>highest average IQ's in the country
>best test scores in the country, comparable to asian countries
>best colleges and hospitals in the world

>b-but liberals
Yeah there are some really annoying liberals around here but MA has a republican governor with the highest approval ratings in the country. I truly believe that the smart irish people left and the dumb ones stayed behind, it's the only possible explanation for the massive disparity between shitty paddy-land and based new england.
>>
>>73560133
Yeah, we don't need special treatment. Amusing SJWs say we have special treatment though. We know entitlement is a trap so we see the irony. For reference, niggers.
>>
>irish
>white
>>
Fuck the English, up the RA! But when the WWIII between the whites and the mudskins breaks out, I'm with you 90%.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.