[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump cucked, Cruz supporters not giving up the fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
>Sen. Ted Cruz may have surrendered the battle for the Republican presidential nomination, but some of his troops in New Jersey are not ready to lay down their arms.
>They, along with many backers of Gov. John Kasich of Ohio, are saying they will not support Donald Trump, the presumptive nominee. Some are going even further and promising to keep campaigning for Cruz, of Texas, whose name, like Kasich’s, will still be on New Jersey’s June 7 primary ballot despite his withdrawal from the race this week.
>And depending on where these Cruz supporters get votes, it could affect the makeup of the New Jersey delegation that goes to the Republican convention in Cleveland in July.
http://www.northjersey.com/news/n-j-cruz-backers-haven-t-quit-1.1567483
It's not over yet.
>>
>>73556347
>it could affect the makeup of the New Jersey delegation that goes to the Republican convention in Cleveland in July.

Wow, literally no one cares since cali alone will give him enough votes.
>>
Wow Trump just got stumped hard. I'm a CruzMissile now.
>>
The God-Emperor will not forget their treasonous actions.
>>
Fuck sake its the Horus heresy all over again isn't it
>>
>>73556347
Isn't Trump polling at 70% in New Jersey? How the fuck is the Priesthood going to get that number down?
>>
File: So Mad.jpg (83 KB, 643x569) Image search: [Google]
So Mad.jpg
83 KB, 643x569
>>73556347
>Kasich/Cruz supporters
>>
>>73556652
Cruzmissle all the way

I will follow cruz's example and quit
>>
>>73556347
Stumped again
Im now a #CruzJDAM
>>
File: Screenshot_20160509-224731.png (479 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160509-224731.png
479 KB, 1440x2560
>Implying Cruz has supporters in NJ
Keep mind the monmouth poll was done before Cruz and Kasich dropped out
>>
>>73557449
Kek
>>
>>73556347

It's over, RATO, time for bed.
>>
The Priesthood rises!
>>
>>73557449
Things looking pretty bad for Cruz, I itch for Kasich now.
>>
i still haven't forgotten Iowa's treachery.

we're going to paint the wall with the blood of Iowans
>>
File: !!!!!!!!!.png (564 KB, 596x791) Image search: [Google]
!!!!!!!!!.png
564 KB, 596x791
ooooooooout
>>
>>73556347
goodbye rato
>>
File: cuck_psychology.png (736 KB, 1567x1600) Image search: [Google]
cuck_psychology.png
736 KB, 1567x1600
>>73556347
Threads like these made the phrase "BTFO" meaningless, but I did not care, because I did not post BTFO threads.

Then they came for the phrase "cucked", and there was no meaningful phrases left.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.