[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Blaze Power Rankings >Jeffie>Stu>Pat>Buck>Dana>>>>>>>>>>
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (468 KB, 1264x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468 KB, 1264x720
The Blaze Power Rankings
>Jeffie>Stu>Pat>Buck>Dana>>>>>>>>>>>Glenn
>>
beckerheads
>>
>>73555382
Jeffy's a big guy.
>>
>>73556252
For you.
>>
>>73555382
>he watches the blaze
wow
>>
>>73555382
Stu=Dan > Jeffy >>>>>>>> Glenn ca 2002-05 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Glenn >>>>>>> Pat > Others

> not knowing who Dan Andros is
>>
>>73556311
Nice dubs, but who said I agreed with any of what they say?
>>
>>73556344
Who is he? Is he you?
>>
>>73556986
He was Stu's sidekick. He moved over to the TV crew when Glenn went to Fox. Not sure if he's still with the company.

The Glenn Beck Program was /comfy/ until 2006.
>>
>>73558011
The 4th Hour with Pat and Stu remained /comfy/ until they moved to Texas and ruined it by turning it into a 2 hour TV show. Albino Rock Fridays, Sarah with the bantz, Natasha risking her life testing infomercial products, Moron Trivia without Glenn. All ruined by the Blaze.
>>
>Beck is obsessed with hitler and even owns an original signed copy of Mein Kampf

Honestly, does he hate Hitler or is he a meme?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.