[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u cr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FUCK YEAH.jpg (211 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YEAH.jpg
211 KB, 1500x1500
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

i thought blacks were responsible for most crimes?
>>
File: the curse.jpg (67 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
the curse.jpg
67 KB, 600x440
>only law blacks break the lowest are liquor laws at 13.5%
>>
>>73555723
>also 12.1% for driving under the influence
>>
Why isn't there an accompanying chart showing normalized data?

It's like the FBI has an agenda and wants to misrepresent the data so you won't ask the obvious question: per capita.

Multiply the black data by 8, THEN compare it to the white data.
>>
>>73555189
Nope. Just a disproportionate amount of violent crime.
>>
>>73555189
Nope, just most murders.
>>
>>73556202

Shush goy, per capita is a racist term with no meaning. Bigot. We're all one race, racist, but whites are evil.

P.S. Vote Hillary
>>
>>73555189
That is the 2011 report, you shithead. Find the most updated on where the started differentiating whites and Hispanics.

I already analyzed it some time ago. Non-Hispanic Whites are responsible for less than 25% of crimes.
>>
>>73557034

And yet we are still 60 percent of the population.
>>
>>73555189

Did you even look at the table?

They commit virtually every crime at a rate 2-4x higher than the per capita rate of the country as a whole.

Keep in mind they are only like 13% of population

If this is seriously too hard for you to figure out, divide the % in the Black column by 13 to see how many times more likely they are to commit each crime than the average citizen.

You linked old data btw. Here is the most recent available

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-43
>>
>>73555189
Who is this semen demon
>>
>>73557569
Its a man baby
>>
>>73557671
With a feminine benis
>>
They commit the majority of the murders (despite being 13% of the population) but for everything else they just do a lot more than 13% of but not over 50%
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.