[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What lead to the emasculation of men? If it's the jews or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pic.jpg (66 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
66 KB, 533x800
What lead to the emasculation of men? If it's the jews or feminism what purpose does it really serve?
>>
Too much jacking off
>>
Anime
>>
Jacking off to anime
>>
jacking off to feminist anime drawn by jews
>>
File: semitic_attack_pattern.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
semitic_attack_pattern.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>73544957
>what purpose does it really serve?
white genocide.
the Kalergi plan.
Jewish supremacy.
take your pick.
>>
>>73544957
jacking off to jewish anime
>>
>>73544957
Nothing.

There were already an incredibly high number of emasculate men, they just hid it or were not able to show it.

Now that people have 24/7 access to the inside of everyone's lives, you see it.
>>
>>73544957
Easy times breed soft people

That and there's estrogen in almost everything.
>>
>>73547260
Estrogen doesnt make you effeminate
>>
jacking off to estrogen-laden jewish anime.
>>
jacking off to jews
>>
>>73546528
>>73546445
>>73546295

not bad guys
>>
Jews jacking off to emasculated men jacking off to effeminate feminist anime about jacking Jews off drawn by estrogen-laden anime Jews drawn by Jews while jacking off to feminists while jacking off estrogen-laden feminists.
>>
>>73544957
no discipline, and I'm not even saying you have to get physical with your kids

people are so soft with children now
>>
Men are what they are shaped to be.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.