[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know we've had this discussion many times over, but what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: downloadfile.jpg (118 KB, 633x356) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
118 KB, 633x356
I know we've had this discussion many times over, but what are some legitimate ways to fix Africa and why? Stormfags need not apply.
>>
fix it? but it is fine the way it is. even american presidents get spawned over there
>>
>>73544615
Get rid of that racist nigger Zimbabwe president
>>
>>73544615
Let them starve themselves to a suitable population level
>>
No "aid" (it only fucks them up)
Remove the puppet governments and corruption and that should do something at least
>>
>>73544615
Don't even bother.
>>
>>73544833
>>73544896
>>73544909
I agree entirely. In fact, I just finished a rough draft for my English final about why aid should be cut and how it only hurts them.
>>
>>73545207
what were your arguments?
>>
>>73544615

China will fix it.
>>
Education and an infrastructure they build for themselves. If they aren't ready for these responsibilities, so be it.
>>
File: parrotheadshake.gif (726 KB, 240x152) Image search: [Google]
parrotheadshake.gif
726 KB, 240x152
Release a species of nigger eating parrot into the African eco-system.

They'd swoop down, crack their heads open like walnuts and lick the brains out before flying on to their next victim.
>>
>>73544615

honestly a lot of their problems come from their corrupt as fuck governments, people talk shit about somalia but they literally have better cell phone infrastructure than their neighbors because theres no faggot government shaking them down while getting aid from the west

maybe they should just be colonized again for their own good
>>
>>73545261
Aid only fuels corruption, they've received $1 trillion over the last 60 years and have nothing to show for it, they've become entirely reliant on handouts, they refuse to accept responsibility for their actions, their own destruction of farms and lack of support for their domestic economy, the whole "scrapping irrigation and eating seeds" thing, donors turning a blind eye to blatant funneling of aid funds, overpopulation, a long-winded examination of a native African journalist and his delusion that it's all the West's fault, comparison to the $13 billion that Europe received in the Marshall Plan after WWII, and then finally discussing the potential aftermath of cutting out aid and that equilibrium will eventually be met, either by death or emigration.
>>
>>73545911
No shit. The donors' lack of keeping a strict watch on their funds being openly funneled away from aid (85% loss) and allowing their conditions to be broken so freely is also an issue. They know that officials are stealing the money but they insist on sending more anyways. It's a perpetual cycle.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.