[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we redpill disillusioned Bernouts and get them to join
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: bernie sanders they live.jpg (82 KB, 553x485) Image search: [Google]
bernie sanders they live.jpg
82 KB, 553x485
How do we redpill disillusioned Bernouts and get them to join Team Trump? Obviously the ones who are out protesting Trump have drank way too much leftist kool aid to come over, but what about the ones who are only supporting Bernie because it's the "cool" thing to do, or the ones who just wanted an alternative from the usual democrat or republican options and didn't think they could do better than Bernie?
>>
>>73542502
we fuck em
>>
File: Zyclon B time.jpg (8 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
Zyclon B time.jpg
8 KB, 230x230
>>73542502
Tell the Bernfags to breathe deeply.
>>
>>73542502

target hippy mentality
>>
>>73542502
I argued with a pretty intelligent and well-reasoned Bernie supporter who said he would support Gary Johnson because he considers himself sympathetic to left-libertarians like Noam Chomsky. He didn't want to hear my tell him Johnson doesn't really have a lot in common with Johnson, but as long as he isn't voting Hillary I don't really give a fuck
>>
You don't. Any Bernie supporter that won't ever go to Clinton is good in my book.
>>
>>73546976

shut up, cunt
>>
>>73542502
We don't need to, they'll become politically apathetic once Hill4Shill wins the nomination and either won't vote or will vote for Trump out of spite. We just need to ensure that they know we're rigging the election for a Trump vs Hillary to ensure Trump wins the presidency.
>>
>>73542502
Sanders supporters are fucking retarded, tell them you'll give them a free hat.
>>
Trans Pacific Partnership. That is your club, beat them over the head incessantly with it. Its shipping our jobs out. Its giving corporations power on level of government. Its strengthening copyright to the point that jailbreaking your phone will be illegal. It requires ISPs to actively go after their customers for copyright violation and piracy.

Finally they fucking reclassified Malaysia so their human trafficking scores weren't as bad so they could still be part of the agreement despite their stats not improving a bit. So now we get to compete against actual slave labor.
>>
>>73542502
We don't. Firing squad. Problem solved
>>
>>73546277
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.