[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do millennials hate military personnel and law enforcement?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Man-Thinking.jpg (40 KB, 300x304) Image search: [Google]
Man-Thinking.jpg
40 KB, 300x304
Why do millennials hate military personnel and law enforcement? is it because they know they will never ever be able to do that work or perhaps they've got a speeding ticket once ? somebody explain this to me why do they dislike these people so much?
>>
>>73542041
They're brainwashed morons

t. Millenial
>>
Because boomers are so obsessed with serving their Jew overlords that they have no basic morals and will ruin life's over minuscule bullshit
>>
File: deadcop.jpg (961 KB, 2848x4288) Image search: [Google]
deadcop.jpg
961 KB, 2848x4288
Stupid goyim, banks' enforcement caste, brainwashed morons, etc
>>
>>73542041
Law enforcement exists to find a reason to put me in jail.

Ideally they would exist to protect the public good, but bureaucracy relates number of incarcerations/tickets/crimes found to effectiveness. If they don't meet a quota, they may lose their job.

Because of this set up, cops are really being paid to put you in jail. That's their job.
>>
>>73542041
>military personnel
hate them because they kill/disappear innocent people and are seriously retarded (sacados de la sierra)
>law enforcement
hate them because they kill/disappear innocent people and make up evidence
>>
>>73542041
I'm a veteran and I get lots of abuse on facebook when I comment on news articles.

The people that post that type of shit online are either legitimately mentally ill(not just autism, other shit) or have a serious case of sour grapes. Many of them were DQ'ed(disqualified) by recruiters before having a chance to even go to boot camp, leaving them with a big chip on their shoulder and a need to prove that they don't need to be in the military. So they try to demean the military and pull down veterans.

Also I've never had any civilian come up to my face and call me a babykiller, welfare queen, or anything derogatory towards the military ever. It's all online, so that shows what kind of people we are dealing with.

I have examples of what I am talking about.
>>
>>73542041
Envy. They only hate people with authority because it's not them.
>>
>>73542041
>>73542599
Also something to add about civilians talking shit to my face, I go to a liberal state school in Massachusetts and it's still never happened.
>>
>>73542500
>Because of this set up, cops are really being paid to put you in jail. That's their job

I remember my first community college semester too, kiddo ;^)
>>
>>73542785
>I go to a liberal state school in Massachusetts

Let me guess, Westfield, right?
>>
>>73542599
No one is dqed we scrape the bottom of the barrel for sheep to fight for Isreal faggot
>>
>>73542788
>I remember my first community college semester
Is that where you learned to suck dick like a champ?

It's true. The incentives of police officers are aligned against the citizens. Ask any lawyer. They'll tell you the same. That's why you never talk to a cop from a legal standpoint.
>>
>>73542041
because their way of thinking is of ideology and not a reflection of reality.

they see our police and military as just loyal drones who will do what their masters tell them not understanding that the majority of these decisions are being made for the greater good.
>>
>>73542637
Underrated post
>>
>>73542875
No, fitchburg

>>73542907
How's middle school going?
>>
>>73542041
They have daddy issues and have a trouble with authority.
>>
>>73543053
>>73542637

Yea that's the only reason to dislike people with power over you. We should just happily accept the rule of our masters.

>Bootlickers actually believe this.
>>
>>73542947
You should never talk to a cop from a legal standpoint such as being in custody because the vast majority of people don't even know what their own rights are let alone how their words can be taken out of context and used against them; what you don't understand is that the people doing the word twisting are the ones trying to prove their side of a court case. Those are not police officers.

Wait until you've had your driver's license for more than a year-and-a-half. In my lifetime I must have been pulled over 5 dozen times for various infractions and a handful of times for no reason whatsoever other than I fit a description of someone they were looking for. I've only gotten a ticket once and you can vet that I deserved it going 85 in a 55. If you're polite to a police officer and don't act like a jerk off it is extremely rare to have the officer continue to give you s*** about anything let alone try to get you hauled into jail. Every interaction they have while at work is someone who could have it out for cops and pull a gun on them for no reason. They are told far more lies in a day than they are truths. Not only am I not a police officer but I don't even know any police officers personally; but just imagine working a nine-to-five job where you're stopping people and telling them that they are in trouble ceaselessly while constantly hearing about that one cop in that one town who stop somebody for running a stop sign and had his face blown off with a 45.

You can either act from a position of authority and not hesitate to portray an aggressive and intimidating demeanor or you can be a dead man because you got careless.
>>
>>73542041
They hate strength

Bernie is weak, Hillary is weak, transgender people are weak, gay people are weak, minorities of all kinds are weak.

Police is strong, Trump is strong, military is strong, non-PC is strong.

It's a culture of weakness.
>>
>>73543518
First of all: The police are trained to try and get you to incriminate yourself on some crime so that you can be prosecuted by a lawyer. It's their job.
If a cop is asking you questions, one of his motivations is always to get you to incriminate yourself.

>If you're polite to a police officer and don't act like a jerk off it is extremely rare to have the officer continue to give you s*** about anything let alone try to get you hauled into jail. Every interaction they have while at work is someone who could have it out for cops and pull a gun on them for no reason. They are told far more lies in a day than they are truths. Not only am I not a police officer but I don't even know any police officers personally; but just imagine working a nine-to-five job where you're stopping people and telling them that they are in trouble ceaselessly while constantly hearing about that one cop in that one town who stop somebody for running a stop sign and had his face blown off with a 45.
>You can either act from a position of authority and not hesitate to portray an aggressive and intimidating demeanor or you can be a dead man because you got careless.

Yes. Of course it's the best course of action to submit to a police officer when you're dealing with one as a citizen. You should always be polite and nice and bow your head to them. That's because they're threatening to kill you if you don't comply with them.
In a civilized society, the man who has social authority to kill you for not doing what he says is not someone you want to be around.

Most cops are good people. Some are not. The fact that they have a social pass to put you in a life threatening situation means that cops are very dangerous to citizens.

A cop would never allow himself to be put in such a vulnerable situation by a citizen; because he would rightly fear for his life.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.