[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UN about to resettle 2mio refugees every year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: refugees.jpg (197 KB, 981x500) Image search: [Google]
refugees.jpg
197 KB, 981x500
> The proposal calls for resettling at least 10 percent of the global refugee population of 19.6 million annually under a scheme that would be negotiated at the United Nations.
> pressure on countries to open up their doors to those fleeing wars and disasters
> The UN plan could be a game-changer.

http://www.voanews.com/content/un-step-up-efforts-protect-migrants-refugees/3322205.html

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/un-chief-calls-resettling-almost-2-million-refugees-every-year-916107505
>>
>>73536740
>UN being relevant

Just execute them already.
>>
>>73536740
good night sweet prince
>>
>UN
Yeah na fuck off cunts we full
>>
So Europe runs other countries just fine. But has to stop because it's "racist". Those countries/people proceed to fuck themselves up. Then they run back to the Europeans and want to live there. Anyone see a cycle about to happen?
>>
>>73536740
I don't get it anymore. I thought refugees were people to be temporarily welcomed so they could escape war from Syria.

But now there are 19.6 million coming annually ? What even are the pre-requisites to become a refugee ? Can I be a refugee too senpai ?
>>
>>73537285
its not 19mio! its just 10% of 19mio, so 1.9mio
>>
>>73536740
How many will they be settling in the asian countries like China? Lots I would assume.
>>
>>73537561
Sorry I can't into english very well xD
>>
>>73536740
If those are refugees, whered they get the designer clothing
>>
>>73536740
send them to south america, asia and australia, we're full
>>
>>73537285
Something like 75% of them aren't even refugees. They're economic migrants, that's why they're overwhelmingly male.

The only possible explanation is that it's part of some sort of concerted effort to flood European nations with immigrants.
>>
>>73536740

Bump
>>
>>73537913
Gee you fucking think?
>>
>>73537666

They could settle 10mio into Russia and hardly anyone would even notice.

But thats not going to happen and for some reason i see 19mio ending up in Germany.
>>
>>73537666
Why not in India, it's a huge country, huge population and will be a super power very soon.
>>
>>73536740
We all have problems already, we don't have time to babysit other people.
Thank god for operation shield, I don't ever have to see a refugee in my life. UN should stop nosing on other people business and let refugees fix their problems themselves. This is becoming a permanent issue, you wouldn't let a stranger barge in your house for an indefinite time, while paying all their expenses and these refugees have the nerve to say they aren't treated right or be offended by the culture.
>>
>>73536740
There are billions around the globe who live in poverty and war. How is the west suppose to care for them all? Bringing just a small percentage of them has already made our countries shitty.
>>
>>73536740

No one cares about or listens to the UN.

In the end, it will be Italy, Jordan ,Lebanon Germany, Turkey and Greece that will pay the price of Americas and Britain's zany middle-east war adventures and back-deal arming of radicals.
>>
>>73536740

3rd world country = 3rd world people
>>
>>73538589
If it's so obvious, why are most people still conned by it?
>>
>>73537666
Doesnt Russia want to start Homesteading the eastern frontiers?

just send them all there

give them 2 axes, 2 pickaxes, 20 Dwarven Rum, Ale, and Beer; and a bunch of plump helmets

and tell them to strike the earth
>>
>>73539553
they've been conditioned against the notion

I mean, they're just poor poor refugees seeking safety from war, right?
>>
>Pressure on countries to open up their doors

Nigga who the fuck is pressuring them? If I was a country I would say "Go fuck yourself", let all the other countries go to shit and then sweep in and take all their crap once I'm the last one standing.

Oh boohoo fucking UK and Sweden don't want to trade with me anymore cuz I don't want any shitskins. Well I guess my countrymen will have to go without Shawarmas and AIDS for a couple of years. So be it.
>>
>>73539626

We all know that all 19 million should go to the US, since it's their fault they became refugees in the first place.
>>
I'm in NYC, and I hate the UN. Those fucking hypocrites think they can lecture me from their ivory tower on 42nd street? Telling me how I must accept 'refugees' that will destabilize and destroy my country even further? Then they tell me that I cant defend myself or my family from these god damn invaders, while they themselves are surrounded by guards with machine guns? FUCK THE UN!
>>
>the poo-en
reminder that new captain america movie was brainwashing you into thinking the UN is powerful
>>
>>73539774
Wars have been going on since Mankind came to be

the victor has NEVER had to give up shit, thats only a most recent phenomenon
>>
>we must overwhelm white nations with non whites to destroy white power worldwide.
>>
>>73536740
I hope they relocate them to Atlantis.
>>
>>73539774
Nice bait desu.
>>
>>73537913
How else would they destroy the national identity of individual countries which is the greatest obstacle to a fully federal EU? Import minorities to shift voting blocks away from regional identities.
>>
>>73539361
Hey we're electing Trump, you're the ones pushing to take them in.
>>
File: 14628335818747.jpg (394 KB, 790x888) Image search: [Google]
14628335818747.jpg
394 KB, 790x888
>>73536740
le mems
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.