[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://web.archive.org/web/2016050 9222638/http://www.engad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 749x843) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 749x843
https://web.archive.org/web/20160509222638/http://www.engadget.com/2016/05/09/battlefield-1-WWI-violence-glorification/

>SJW fine with killing people in Uncharted
>Fine with WWII games since all German soldiers were Nazis
>Literally can't even with WWI game because everyone was innocent
>>
Why do you give a fuck about what these idiots say? Retards like you give them an audience.
>>
>>73535855
Apparently it's a game about killing niggers, therefor it is triggering.
>>
>>73535855
I take issue withut because I don't want to play as a nigger
>>
>>73535855
Well,to me when I play BF4 it's not russian or american I kill but to me it's leftists and others scums that should not be allowed to exist.
I also make very offensive emblem in order to trigger them
>>
File: header.jpg (32 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
32 KB, 460x215
>>73535855
If everything else fails - play Hatred.
>>
>>73535855
Battlefield 1 looks to be a good game in the Battlefield series and seems to be a sign of DICE actually giving a damn about single player campaigns for once. It looks decent and the WW1 theme is going to be great.

The only issue is what limitations a multi-platform console release will bring.
>>
Literally Hitler fought in WWI.

Why are SJW so bad at history?
>>
>>73536613
Woah there shilly mc shillerson. There is absolutely nothing from this trailer that implies gameolay whatsoever. This could be the best game ever or total shit, we dont yet. All we know is that the story is swedecucked and its set in ww1. That's it.
>>
File: 1364431000858.jpg (84 KB, 731x420) Image search: [Google]
1364431000858.jpg
84 KB, 731x420
>get a nigger on the cover
>a muslim woman soldier
>grandparents turn in their grave while /v/ cucks play cuckfield 1 pretending this is totally ok.
>>
>>73536896
They're showing the war from a variety of sides and you can tell from the trailer alone that it is a sign of them giving a damn about the single player campaign and that the WW1 theme itself will be great. It looks good from what we know - overall decent at the moment - but you're right that we don't know much at all yet. The comment about limitations is a given.

Now what was wrong with what I said? Calm your shit.
>>
>ooh boo ooh virtual killing triggers me it should be banned

Funny how we've come full circle since DOOM.
>>
>>73535855
Looking forward to this game desu senpai, you know why? Because it's a game.

I'm probably gonna be mustard gassing my own people if DICE thinks Belgium's stand against the Goymans was significant enought to be put in the game. But I don't give a shit cause it's a game, if I get more brownie points because I clear trenches with a flamethrower then so be it. They're lines of code in a game engine.

Jesus christ why are libshits so disconnected from reality.
>>
>>73536073
Archive.org. They're not getting revenue.

>>73536960
The woman isn't Muslim, is she?
>>
>>73537326
fuck off tripfag
>>
>>73535855
I really hate leftists.
>>
>>73536960
>a muslim woman soldier
That's hilarious
Muslims here will riot if they find out
>>
>>73535855
Will this game have realistic trench and air warfare?
>>
>>73535855
SJW=SOME JEWISH WANKER
>>
>>73535855
>writes a shitty blog post
>tries to be relevant
Nothing to see here
>>
Will I be able to play an ill-fated bicycle infantry solider?
>>
>>73535855
>instagraham

what is this shit ?
>>
>SJWs get an AAA with "muh divercity" main characters.
>Still find something to complain about.

SJWs everyone!
>>
>war
>innocent

wat
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.