[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else agree with me that in a perfect all white country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Qt3.14.jpg (1 MB, 2883x4324) Image search: [Google]
Qt3.14.jpg
1 MB, 2883x4324
Does anyone else agree with me that in a perfect all white country the internet would be banned for recreational use?
>>
>>73533848
That girl
>white
>>
>>73533848
What if I'm doing something productive and recreational? For example, I frequent a website called quantopian that helps you learn how to create stock algorithms. This is my only means of learning.
>>
>>73533848
No.

the perfect white country would regulate themselves to a point where it wouldn't be necessary for government intervention for day to day life.
>>
File: 4548741124.png (26 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
4548741124.png
26 KB, 501x585
>That ID
>>
>>73533848
>he wants to curtail the first amendment
>>
>>73533848
That girl 10/10 would marry
>>
>>73534147
This 100%

Would not be necessary to regulate alcohol, marajuana or even heavy drug substances like MDMA and heroin because the population would be cultured and self-disciplined enough for it not to be necessary
>>
ITT: autism incarnate
>>
>>73533848
I think you're going to need to support your argument, b/c literally nobody on this site agrees with you as of now.
>>
>>73534446
she is a 10 but a whore as well
http://868bbb.org/uncensored-photo-46/
>>
>>73535531
>http://868bbb.org/uncensored-photo-46/
Thankyou!
>>
>>73534185
Cut Juden Dissent
>>
>>73533848
No.
>>
>>73533848
Damned fool!
If you want a government that controls access to the internet, just wait a few years.
The dems have a hankering for limiting our access to it.
Damned bastard with a slave's mindset.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.