[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about minority languages? Should they be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1458937637159.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1458937637159.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
What does /pol/ think about minority languages? Should they be abolished?
>>
File: 15384531385.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
15384531385.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>Immigration rate higher than birth rate
>Sweden advocating for the future abolishment of their own language
>>
English Russian and German should be the only world languages
>>
>>73532983
>Russian
Lol
It's about to be Mandarin anyway, dumb goblins
>>
Fuking kek'd at that pose
>>
File: 1462362893607.jpg (169 KB, 719x520) Image search: [Google]
1462362893607.jpg
169 KB, 719x520
>>73532308
Yeah you should start talking Arabic, poor little Sweden boy
>>
>>73532983
>Russian
top kek
>german
Good but soon to be dead language, feels bad
>>
>>73532308
>What does /pol/ think about minority languages? Should they be abolished?

Literally everyone except me should be exterminated

t. pol
>>
Stuff like indigenous languages can be kept in their containment reserves.

I think from 1 to 3 official languages would be ok, as long as the people are proficient enough in each one
>>
>>73532308
Make Japanese the world language for the hell of it.
>>
>>73532308
All languages besides English are shit and irrelevant.
>>
>>73532308
No need to
Minority languages slowly and inevitably die out.

Prep your kids, teach them Arabic.
>>
>>73535410
Yeah make a retard language the main one. English is literally the best language.
>>
>>73532782
>Swedish literally the most learned language in Sweden on duolingo
>>
>>73535512
you too should be learning Arabic little leaf
>>
>>73532308

Yes, especially swedish
>>
>>73535578
Only NEETs would be literate. The way it should be.
>>
I've always found it important to preserve the minority languages in order to actively discourage integration and assimilation that contributes to racial and cultural dissolution. But perhaps I'm wrong.
>>
>>73532983
no need to mudy the water. it should just be english.

zero reason to ever have german as a global language ever. more justification for cantonese being a global language and nobody wants that (its to hard to learn)
>>
Abolish all languages and make Lojban the official language. It would be easy for /pol/ to adjust, I hear it's an easy language for autists to pick up
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_language
>>
>>73532308
Nations have specific languages. You should learn the native language of whatever nation you're living in.

Now get back in your cuckshed.
>>
>>73536019
>discourage integration and assimilation that contributes to racial and cultural dissolution.
Nope, integration means that you get to mantain consistency and keep your main culture safe.
Integration means that the foreigner will assimilate the values natives have and thus the culture will not be affected.
>>
>>73535979
So you just made yourself sound stupid. You are obviously literate, so if youre not NEET (which I assume) you are degenerate by your own standards.

But if you are NEET you are also degenerate.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>73535979
If only NEETs were literate then who would be out there busting ass for your waifu body pillows?
>>
>>73532308
Yep. A language is an important element to keep the Nation together. It makes a common identity. One Nation, one language (except if you're rich and peaceful as fuck like Swiss)
>>
>>73535979
Neets dont even speak gook. They just wish they did. I learned jap and very basic french. Out of those languages english is the best. You cant really argue that.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.