[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you really need California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16
File: Mexico_Trump_WallCOLORdailykos.jpg (30 KB, 555x433) Image search: [Google]
Mexico_Trump_WallCOLORdailykos.jpg
30 KB, 555x433
Do you really need California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas?

Those states have beaners inside of them

This is your chance America of getting rid of the Jews, SJW's, niggers, Beaners, Terrorists and all that shit.

Just send the worst of your people to those states, take your white population from them, and then you'll get your wall, and we will even pay for it

Also, having less states do deal with means less money to expend on them

It will really boosts your pristine white only economy
>>
>>73529967
Do we really need Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming?
I say just stick them all behind the wall.
MAGA
>>
>>73529967
Maybe if you asked your fellow Pedros to GTFO of every other state in the union. Oh wait, you won't because you want it all. Your destiny is to be genocided, beaner.
>>
>>73529967
if trump gets elected repealing NAFTA will help mexico
>>
>>73529967
Because spics will inevitably shit up that area and within two generations be clamoring at the barricades again
>>
Spics are brotier, they are christian and share western values !
>>
>>73529967
Why the fuck do you want us to do that?
>>
>>73529967
>tfw I'm not against this in principle

The land is nice but the people matters more.
>>
>>73531350
Wish I could say the same for France.
>>
>>73529967
A lot of good people in Nevada. Just gonna give the Bundys up to Mexico?
>>
>>73529967

First you need to pay us back the money we paid you for it.

In current USD. With interest.
>>
>>73531426

spics steal land and chop off heads

they are mongrel bastards just like americans
>>
>>73529967
You lost that land in war when we marched into Mexico city, fuck off with your ownership claims.
>>
>>73529967
You lost the war taco. Deal with it. And you keep pushing, we'll take more clay.
>>
I have no problem with that. After ten years we would be so strong as a nation and Mexico would be so fucked up we could easily invade and take it all back while driving the primitives deeper into Mexico.
>>
>>73530517
/thread
>>
Will trade you Oregon for Colorado.
>>
>>73531568
Holy shit imagine that interest. It'd be enough to buy more of Mexico than they bought of America.
>>
>>73531636
Sounds just like your pet Algerians.
>>
I like Mormons
>>
>>73530517
wow OP enjoy that white-hot analocalypse
>>
>>73529967
Considering California and Texas carry this entire country's GDP, yes.
>>
>>73529967
>give mexico said land
>get wall
>all whites move east
>kick all niggers and jews into mexico
>annex canada
>everyone wins
>>
File: gib back rightful clay.png (1 MB, 1351x1362) Image search: [Google]
gib back rightful clay.png
1 MB, 1351x1362
>>73529967
Why don't you use this pic?
Many spics think they owned Louisiana and florida too

It's on kikebook
>>
>>73529967

>Invade Canada
>Deport to America
>Build wall
>Start again
>New new York
>Hire bender bending Rodriguez
>>
Arizona here, please don't group us with those other states. At least make sure you build the wall around the Grand Canyon, we can't let them have it.
>>
>>73531791

It would bankrupt them into non-existence.

But it's the only way they should be allowed to get that land back.

>>73532001

They never had any rights to Louisiana, or the land from the Louisiana purchase.

Fucking Mexico. They think they're entitled to anything Spain owned at some point.
>>
File: trail-of-tears.jpg (134 KB, 775x463) Image search: [Google]
trail-of-tears.jpg
134 KB, 775x463
>>73532001
These uppity spics all want to get genocided again and pushed even further south. I just know it.
>>
File: 145737682725.jpg (70 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
145737682725.jpg
70 KB, 500x600
>>73529967
>>
>>73532001
Only if you consider Mexico as the actual Viceroyalty of New Spain

But then again; the Mexicans would have to be Spain's bitch again.
>>
>>73532023
Do you really need a Grand Cayon?

The price is living in the same place with brown people ,speaking non-english
>>
>>73529967
Give your people more land to ruin and infest with crime? No thanks.
>>
File: mexican-spic-hive.jpg (696 KB, 1559x1559) Image search: [Google]
mexican-spic-hive.jpg
696 KB, 1559x1559
>>73532023
Those spics will turn Arizona into pic related if they get their way.
>>
>>73532154

We should have taken the entire fucking country while it was still considered normal to genocide brown people.

Leaving Mexico "alive" was probably the biggest mistake this nation ever made.
>>
>>73532281
That's disgusting.
>>
Nah you can have em.
>>
>>73531955
Canada wont
>>
>>73532423
You aren't cucked anymore.
>>
File: 1461571605326.jpg (123 KB, 500x542) Image search: [Google]
1461571605326.jpg
123 KB, 500x542
>>73529967
Fuck you, manifest destiny you damn spic.

The Mexican Empire will NEVER return!
>>
and then you all come with your father.

:)
>>
>>73532281
dafuq, is this real?

reminds me of jersey
>>
File: brevik-end-of-muiltikulti.jpg (540 KB, 2048x1225) Image search: [Google]
brevik-end-of-muiltikulti.jpg
540 KB, 2048x1225
>>73532289
>while it was still considered normal to genocide brown people
It may become acceptable again within 10-20 years, when non-kike white people have less places to escape to.
>>
>>73531888
We like you to but the beaners here don't give shit to any of the churches.
>>
Why do Mexicans think they have claims on California or Texas?
>>
>>73529967
this logic implies mexico having MORE LAND will somehow make their government not corrupt. how in the hell?
>>
>>73532676

Because they're subhuman trash that do not understand that if you start a war, and you lose a war, you fucking lose land because of it.
>>
But what about Utah? The Mormans are probably the white mans last hope.
>>
File: Map.gif (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Map.gif
5 KB, 250x250
>>73532676
Because this is what Mexico looked like from 1821 to 1836, before Texas' secession and the Mexican-American war.
>>
See, the second that happened Mexicans would flee to America all over again.
>>
I mean, these borders need to be adjusted, but this idea could save us. We need to bust up the states no doubt. Ethnostates for some, multicults for others.
>>
>>73529967
I'd gladly give you California if I could.

For the rest, you can fuck right off.
>>
>>73532861

This. Definitely.
>>
>>73529967
Instead of the US giving Mexico anything, why don't Mexicans simply leave so the US can take their land and make it 1st world? Yeah. That sounds like a much better solution Pedro.
>>
>>73532846
It was a territory. Not actually Mexico.
There was hardly any Mexicans in it.

You only fought for it for like a month.

And all residents were given full U.S. citizenship and they all kept their land.
>>
>>73532828
Utahan here Mormon do breed like rabbits and are trained in family values from birth.

Only problem is Beaners, Californians, Yorkers, blacks and Liberals in general are moving into the state as a safe haven from the places they fucked up.
>>
File: spanish-empire.jpg (21 KB, 434x530) Image search: [Google]
spanish-empire.jpg
21 KB, 434x530
>>73532846
This is what the Americas looked like when they belonged to Spain. Why not give away land to them while we're wet dreaming here?
>>
File: 1461802093757.jpg (585 KB, 1386x1386) Image search: [Google]
1461802093757.jpg
585 KB, 1386x1386
>>73533515
>mfw Mexicans think the Viceroyalty of New Spain is Mexico
>>
>>73529967
Fuck off, Paco. I still remember the lessons my ancestors learned from colonizing. Give it a decade, and we'll take your government over if we became part of your country.
>>
>>73533515
How did Spain fuck up so badly. They should have been able to conquer the world.
>>
>be Mexican
>ruin country
>sneak into neighboring United States illegally
>demand special treatment
>demand the return of Mexican land back to Mexico
>get land back
>turn land into shit just like Mexico
>sneak back into remaining U.S. land
>>
>>73534152
Spainars where smart

they give up their territories because they were infested with mexicans

you should do the same, give up those states,

ewwwwwwwwwww, they have mexicans
>>
File: lalo-alcaraz_0.jpg (194 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
lalo-alcaraz_0.jpg
194 KB, 660x400
>>73529967

>Lalo Alcaraz

That racist shill has had a hard on for Trump since June of last year. All of his comics are ignorant and appeal to lowest group of readers. Nothing is based on facts, only MUH RAZA.
>>
>>73533335
And then they're just going to repeat the same mistakes all over again, aren't they? Christ liberals actually ARE a cancer.
>>
>>73532289
>Leaving Mexico "alive" was probably the biggest mistake this nation ever made.

That, or not picking our own cotton.
>>
>>73532001
WE WUZ SPANISH EMPIRE AN SHEIIIT
>>
>>73529967
Try not to be more stupid than you already are.
America does not give up it's states.
Just ask the Confederate States Of America.
Oh, wait....
>>
>>73534304
You have good English.
>>
>>73534304
>Lands that had at most 10,000+ settlers who may or may not have been Mexican.

Yeah, no, Spain was broke and got it's ass kicked by their own rape babies.
>>
>>73529967
>Give Mexico Louisiana Purchase
>Despite that Louisiana Purchase was from the French.
>Despite that that land is not Mexican, it is Apache, Kiowa, and several hundred others if you want to make that argument.
>>
If you agree on this plan

Obama will have to move to Mexico, and so does Jeb's bushes wife and sons

Any interracial creature will HAVE TO LIVE IN MEXICO

Only 100% White people may live in USA
>>
>>73533315

This. The northern territories hadn't even sworn their allegiance to Santa Anna's new government. Had we never gone to war with Mexico, they'd have gone to war with "their" northern territories.

It's a giant bullshit lie on the part of the Mexicans to guilt trip stupid whites into believing that we're evil. But that's what all non-whites do, so Mexicans are, once again, not special.
>>
>>73529967
Next time you shouldn't lose wars :3
>>
>>73535342

Piss off, beaner faggot.

You're not getting it back.

I don't care if your President tongues the ass of every cannibal in the Congo on live international broadcast, you are not getting back.

BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>73534543
Our state spending is so well organized that they actual can pay every citizen 22,000 USD and still be in the black.

You can tell which kids came from out of state. They either drive suped up Hondas or Cadillac town cars. I really wish they would stay out. They have ruined my home town and my family worked so hard on making this part of utah a better place.
>>
>>73535659
fine, enjoy our nice selection of spics roaming inside your country, claiming to be american

o and btw, watch out, they are breeding like rabits, and you have to pay for their healthcare

best luck!
>>
>>73529967
>This is your chance America of getting rid of the Jews, SJW's
>keeping jew york
>>
>>73535825

>"WAAAAAAAAAHH!!!! GIMME BACK THE LAND I NEVER OWNED WAHHHHHHH!""

>"No."

>"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! MEANIE!!! I'M GONNA VIOLATE YOUR SOVEREIGNTY BECAUSE WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!""

I know you lack the capacity to understand, being a shitskin subhuman, but this is why we hate you.
>>
>>73535958
yeah, call me a crybaby and all that shit

but when you get outside and see mexicans speaking in spanish, think of this

would you rather give up a shitty part of your land in order to see only pristine white people?

or would you proudly say that you still own California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, while at the same time watching 100 pregnant mexican ugly womans, breeding like rabits and speaking in spanish?
>>
>>73529967
>>73534304
>Those states have beaners inside of them
our beaners , these people have assimilated well and i like mex food so fuck off.
>>
>>73529967
>Fought and won war against mexico
>"aey ese ju stol our lend!"

BTFO Mexico. War is war

>[generic remark about US andvietnam]
>>
>>73536106

>"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GIMME YOUR LAND OR I'M GONNA VIOLATE YOUR SOVEREIGNTY"

Letting you "people" live was a mistake.
>>
Mexicans kept getting BTFO by the injuns until the Americans stepped in.
>>
>>73536202
glad you like them

you'll get PLENTY OF THEM
>>
>>73536106
Why no third option of just kicking all the people here illegally out and keeping our land?
>>
>>73536299

This.

Hell they got BTFO by some drunks in Texas.

Mexico can't into war at all. The only reason we haven't brought "Freedom and Democracy" to their little august nation is because of NAFTA.

The cartels alone are more than enough reason to institute a regime chance in Mexico Shitty-- I mean "city."
>>
>>73536499
it is an option

but do you know how many brown people have american citizenship nowdays?

do you know how fast those brown turds breed?

america has brown cancer, and the only way to get rid of it is by cutting of your bottom states

failing to act quick will result in a massive brown infestation

do what you want, either way you can get

1) fuck up just a little bit by giving up territory
2) fuck up really hard by having 90% brown cancer all over your country

your call
>>
>>73529967
Works for me. I'm in the yellow you worthless prick
>>
>>73536917

We could just declare war on your country for repeated attacks to our sovereignty.

You're lucky we're so nice to you.

The Russians would have shelled your capital into rubble, and replaced that faggy eagle with a Lenin face just for Pancho Vila alone.
>>
NV is pure freedom. We have public shooting parks.
>>
>>73537070
ok, lets go with your hypotethical scenario

>declare war against Mexico
>USA wins

wins what? you still have brown people living inside of your country
>>
Wait wait wait, that's native American land.
>>
>>73536917
CONSTRUYA MURO
>>
>>73537070

>white pig skin Americucks will keep receiving big nigger and beaner cock down their throats until they're all gone

Feels good hombre.
>>
>>73537223

We kick them out.

Then we give you "freedom"

:)
>>
>>73529967
why do mexishits insist on claiming all that US territory? Those territories were part of mexico for about 25 years and they never had any control at all over them. Even the old spanish empire only claimed that land on grounds of discovery and never had any control besides a few jesuit missions.
Stop with the great azlan crap, its embarrassing.
>>
Mexico cant even manage the land it has. Those states would be backwater dumps if run by mexicans.
>>
>>73537360
kick legally born american citizens who happen to be brown skinned?

lets hypotetically say that you DID manage to do so, so congratulations whatsoever

but now you have niggers, mudslims and all that shit

are you going to send niggers back to africa? do you have any idea on how much does that costs?
>>
>>73537528
>Suspend welfare for all those black families and use the money to ship them back to Africa.

You made it too easy my spic friend.
>>
>>73538145
Good, then try
>>
>>73538265
What'll you do with the degenerates then?
>>
>>73538336
give them jobs and respect them

build a better Mexico with them
>>
>>73538455
The Injuns, niggers, and kebabs won't assimilate, you'll have to kill them.
>>
File: 2015upload 2396.jpg (79 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
2015upload 2396.jpg
79 KB, 500x638
The two largest states in terms of GDP and you say they don't matter? Texas and California could be there own countries
>>
>>73529967
>Texas
>Gadsen Purchase
>give it back
We paid you guys for the Gadsen Purchase, and Texas revolted and joined us.
Besides, California and other beaner states had no one in them.
>>
Arizonan here spic

Only out of my cold dead hands, Arizona has and always will be anglo territory
>>
>>73538690

Your average Mexican already is an Injun/Nigger/Kebab admixture as it is.
>>
>>73538882
have it your way son

white people does not like nor approve your skin tone
>>
>>73529967
I like how you stupid beaners always expand the border of your mythical "Aztlan" year after year. First it was just Texas and the Southwest states, now it includes all of Oklahoma, Kansas, Wyoming, Idaho and Oregon too. Might as well just claim Hawaii while youre at it.
>>
>>73539442
EY HOLMES WE WUZ AMERICA N SHIT
>>
>>73532846

Mexicans invited Anglo settlers into Texas and tried to take the land from them once the land was settled & they wanted proper representation in Mexico City.

Mexico started the Mexican-American War. They started it over lingering butthurt over losing Texas and because the US was planning to offer to buy up most of northern Mexico. On top of actually paying for that land, Mexican settlers living in those regions the US acquired were not stripped of their property rights when they swore allegiance to the United States.

Any Mexicans who have any 'right' to those lands are descendants of those who left because they refused to swear allegiance to the United States and sold off their land. This is less than 1% of Mexicans living today.

Mexico will fuck off and Aztlan will be hung for their fifth column agitation.
>>
File: MOLY1.gif (1023 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
MOLY1.gif
1023 KB, 320x180
>give land back to the scoundrels who we rightfully conquered
>>
File: lelel.jpg (48 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
lelel.jpg
48 KB, 850x400
>>73539442
Didn't you hear that Hawaiians are actually ancient Mexicans?
>>
>>73539899
this comedian is so unfunny holy shit
>>
>>73529967
California is too beautiful of a state to just give it to the beaners. Fuck that. White people need to reclaim that state and start a second trail of tears. Time to kick out all the beaners to nevada/new mexico/arizona they can have the desert. White people deserve water-front property, not smelly wetbacks
>>
>>73532613
Ogden Hispanic here

This is true..
>>
>>73530517
FPBP
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.