[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anybody tell me about the ruby ridge incident?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: relief-map-ruby-ridge.jpg (147 KB, 620x600) Image search: [Google]
relief-map-ruby-ridge.jpg
147 KB, 620x600
Can anybody tell me about the ruby ridge incident?
>>
>>73528856
Pls
>>
>>73529181
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tell+me+about+the+ruby+ridge+incident
>>
One of the FBI dudes who shot them up went on to shoot up Waco.

They must really like that guy.
>>
>>73529439
That's pretty cool tb.h
>>
>>73528856
government murders innocent people for no reason

the end
>>
>>73528856
>undercover feds sell Randy Weaver a barely-illegal shotgun (like barely an inch shorter than legal)
>show up at his house later asking for gun back
>nope
>come back with tanks, helicopters, a hundred agents..etc
>find his son and dog on a road on the property
>agents instigate a firefight
>agent dies, shoot dog and kid
>Randy is in his house with his pregnant wife
>government sniper shoots pregnant wife in the head
>eventually Randy gives up
>takes government to court and wins a settlement
>sniper and other agents never get punished for cold blooded murder
>>
The wood pile, such a suspicious thing. Better include it into our investigation.
>>
>>73529765
Omg I hate the goverment now
>>
>>73529887
If you line up the shadows, the woodpile proves that it's impossible for enough FBI agents to murder enough people in that much time to get in trouble for it.
>>
>>73529439
Fucking kek anon, how do we do that?

How do we become based anons like you?
>>
>>73529765
What the fuck, did this really happen?
>>
>>73529765
What the fuck man
>>
Japanese are "bro tier", unless they're FBI sharpshooters

>the same nip who fucked up Ruby Ridge
>was also at Waco

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi
>>
File: Murica..jpg (111 KB, 1039x1191) Image search: [Google]
Murica..jpg
111 KB, 1039x1191
>>73530499
You wish you lived here instead of a country famous for cheese, shitty knives, protecting the antichrist and being fucking neutral during the Big One.a
>>
File: rubyridge.jpg (730 KB, 1136x2120) Image search: [Google]
rubyridge.jpg
730 KB, 1136x2120
>>73529765
>undercover feds sell Randy Weaver a barely-illegal shotgun (like barely an inch shorter than legal)
>show up at his house later asking for gun back
>nope
>come back with tanks, helicopters, a hundred agents..etc
>find his son and dog on a road on the property
>agents instigate a firefight
>agent dies, shoot dog and kid
>Randy is in his house with his pregnant wife
>government sniper shoots pregnant wife in the head
>eventually Randy gives up
>takes government to court and wins a settlement
>sniper and other agents never get punished for cold blooded murde
>>
File: gubmit.jpg (99 KB, 665x437) Image search: [Google]
gubmit.jpg
99 KB, 665x437
>hi uhh im here from the gubmit
>uhh you have an illegal gun
>uhh we sold it to you and want it back
>uhh settle down or i have to shoot you
>im with the gubmit
>>
>>73530499
>>73530568
Yeah. Weaver tells a different story than what wikipedia or the government says though.
>>
>>73530499
It's one of the events that convinced a significant number of people that there really are contingents of people in the government who cross the line into outrageous criminality and who should be purged in order to stop the cancer from spreading even further.
>>
>>73529765

Did he know it was a barely-illegal gun? Like did he know he was going into "grey" area on the buy or did he believe he was buying a legit weapon?
Sounds like spooked over reaction from ignorant city agents.
>>
>>73530858
It's legal to shoot a man's wife in the head because he's dangerous?

If I kill a thousand people, it's now legal to shoot my wife in the head?
>>
>>73530568
remember, the government hates you
>>
File: 2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (214 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
214 KB, 2000x1333
>>73529765
>>
>>73530906
I don't know.

The ATF said he sold them a sawed off shotgun but the way I've heard it from people who know him is that they tried to say he had a sawed off shotgun.

I mean everything in the trial and later explanations could be whatever the government wanted to say though.
>>
>>73530906
read the cuckpedia article, it is pretty based in this case
>>
>>73531340
wasn't the OKC bombing the retribution for Ruby Ridge? or was it Waco
>>
>>73531367
The unfortunate nature of a trial is that you've got two sides who are being paid to try to tell the best lies they can come up with so that the court can pick which lie seems best.
>>
.>>73530499
Fed agents weren't convicted, but they lost a civil case for the killing. So that says something about what likely happened. Don't feel to bad for them though, they were morons
>>
>>73531500
OKC also appears to be another inside job as far as I've looked into it.

And, whatever you make of these events, they fit a clear pattern of the right wing crazy lone wolf terrorist. So it's easy to see that, whatever these events were, they're being abused obviously and shamefully. For the same reason, I've never taken a close look at 9/11 even though I literally smelled it. It's pretty obvious that the response to that event was more important than the event itself.
>>
some one needs to say that he drank at a skin head bar and thats why they tried to entrap him with the shotgun, to get cooperation.
>>
>>73530417
By sucking as many dicks as physically possible, two reps per set, five sets a day.
>>
also barely illegal is still illegal. not that i have much ground to argue on the legality of anything. i just dont give a fuck
>>
File: responsible for timmy.png (48 KB, 220x267) Image search: [Google]
responsible for timmy.png
48 KB, 220x267
nice family, randy. it would be a shame if someone shot them
>>
>>73530055
Lel
>>
>>73531500

Waco, but both, really. McVeigh showed up at Waco to pass out flyers during standoff
>>
File: waco2.png (534 KB, 852x938) Image search: [Google]
waco2.png
534 KB, 852x938
>>73531767
>>
>>73532276
can we just agree its lizard people. they are to blame for everything. giant lizard pedophiles. also i thought this would be a good thread to go home to, fuck this. now i believe in evil lizard pedophiles
>>
>>73532276
The IR scans are also for various mineral deposits. Much easier to find them using technology, strange as that might seem.

Then again, some people thought it was a big deal to talk about lithium deposits in Afghanistan even though they'd been identified by a survey about 100 years prior.
>>
>>73531767
>they fit a clear pattern of the right wing crazy lone wolf terrorist.

You know at least read a little bit about the fucking thing before you spout off bullshit.
>>
File: cobraoutlook.png (80 KB, 1982x1133) Image search: [Google]
cobraoutlook.png
80 KB, 1982x1133
>>73529765
>>
>>73532556
There's even a chapter in Ray Kurzweil's, "The Age of Spiritual Machines" that discusses how to handle the people who won't want to go with the transhumanist plan by branding them as such. It's the one that leads off with an excerpt from Ted Kazinsky, who points out exactly the same thing.

It's a pretty commonly-used theme.
>>
File: 1462583508654.gif (96 KB, 312x490) Image search: [Google]
1462583508654.gif
96 KB, 312x490
>>73531767
It was not an inside job, why would you think that.
>>
>>73532709
I thought you were saying ruby ridge was an inside job like you said the OKC bombing was.
>>
>>73532915
Oh, I don't know for sure if any of these are or not, and I'm not an expert on any of them. From what I do know of Ruby Ridge, it looks a lot like the recent Bundy thing where you've got some people involved who are known bad actors, some mistakes made on all side, the whole thing under pressure from distant outside forces, and eventually the situation goes sideways.
>>
>>73533061
It was a pretty cut and dry case of the government going tyrannical and killing a bunch of innocent citizens.
>>
>>73528856
>birthing shed adjacent to the shitter
>>
>>73533384
I would very much like to know who the agents involved were so that we can be sure that they can be punished or cleared of wrongdoing in a fair and appropriate fashion.

And then you have to wonder why the resource rights were such a big deal if it was all allegedly over some technicality or other. It almost makes you think maybe there's a much bigger game being played.
>>
>>73528856
>birthing she'd

Lol I just noticed that
>>
File: Bligh.jpg (390 KB, 1029x1200) Image search: [Google]
Bligh.jpg
390 KB, 1029x1200
Ruby Ridge through some light on something truly diseased and dark in the United States. But what? Where does it all lead?
>>
>"During the stand-off, the government force, which numbered 350 to 400 men, had named their temporary camp "Camp Vicki". The negotiators who later claimed they did not know Vicki was dead would call out in the morning 'Vicki, we have blueberry pancakes.' To Sara Weaver inside with her dead mother's body, they were deliberately taunting the survivors."

Our government everyone.
>>
>>73532276
>>73532471
>>73532496
>>73530858

And the shills are out in force.
>>
>>73533557

Some would say they're the same.
>>
>>73530743
that's pretty ignorant man, switzerland is based af
>>
>>73528856
>ruby ridge

Ruby Ridge was the site of a deadly confrontation and siege in northern Idaho in 1992 between Randy Weaver, his family, his friend Kevin Harris, and agents of the United States Marshals Service (USMS) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The events resulted in the death of Weaver's son Sammy, his wife Vicki, and their dog (Striker) as well as Deputy U.S. Marshal William Francis Degan.

At the subsequent federal criminal trial of Weaver and Harris, Weaver's attorney Gerry Spence made accusations of "criminal wrongdoing" against every agency involved in the incident: the FBI, the USMS, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF), and the United States Attorney's Office (USAO) for Idaho. At the completion of the trial, the Department of Justice's Office of Professional Responsibility formed a Ruby Ridge Task Force to investigate Spence's charges. The 1994 task force report was released in redacted form by Lexis Counsel Connect, an information service for attorneys. It raised questions about the conduct and policy of all the agencies.

The Ruby Ridge incident and the 1993 Waco siege, involving many of the same agencies and even the same personnel, caused public outcry and fueled the widening of the militia movement. The incident was similar in some ways to the 1985 MOVE conflagration, in which police dropped bombs on a West Philadelphia house. To answer public questions about Ruby Ridge, the Senate Subcommittee on Terrorism, Technology and Government Information held a total of 14 days of hearings between September 6 and October 19, 1995, and subsequently issued a report calling for reforms in federal law enforcement to prevent a repeat of Ruby Ridge and to restore public confidence in federal law enforcement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
>>
>>73534219
>1985 MOVE conflagration
I don't know if you've ever looked into that one at all, but it's a very 4chan combination of hilarious and horrific. I think it demonstrates the necessity of leadership competent enough to defuse a situation like that before it gets out of hand.
>>
>>73533615
>And then you have to wonder why the resource rights were such a big deal if it was all allegedly over some technicality or other.

$2000 plus the other fines isn't all that much even then. I mean maybe for the working class it was a good chunk of money, but not enough to get every branch you can think of to go after your neighbor.

Maybe the neighbor was just a lunatic. Maybe the government had been trying to break into the Aryan Nations for years and saw Weaver as an easy tool. Maybe it was all some sick test to see how much blatant tyranny the government could get away with.

We'll probably never know exactly why it all started.
>>
>>73534547
Yeah I never heard of it but the first time ever the police fucking bomb a place, and they burn down 250 homes. Seems about right for American police.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.