[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newest Trump attack ad compares him to ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mdptnbbsRL1rqzdyxo1_500.jpg (211 KB, 500x689) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdptnbbsRL1rqzdyxo1_500.jpg
211 KB, 500x689
Has Trump finally been Stumped?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhSpl1mgH8Q
>>
>>73527373

Hope he plays the part and beheads Shillary and co.
>>
>>73527538
why
>>
>>73527538
Texas with the fpbp
>>
>10 minute "ad"
>have to sit through a jewtube ad to see the ad
>faggot jew talking forever about how it's a mistake when ad is too long

dropped
>>
>>73527373
>killing your enemy means there are more of your enemy

>>
>>73529215
The "advert" plays during the first two minutes, and it's not even real.
He's making a point about how people who are making the attack ads aren't doing it as effectively as they could.
>>
>>73529798
And I'm making a point that he failed hard at making his own point.
>>
>SECULAR TALK
I hate these guys way more than The Young Turks
>SECULAR TALK
>SECULAR TALK
>SECULAR TALK
>>
>>73530191
>these guys
it's one guy
>>
File: We just dont know.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
We just dont know.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>73527373
>if you kill your enemy there will be more of them
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>73527373
HOW THE FUCK ARE THE FAMILIES INNOCENT? THEY PROVIDE THE SUPPLIES FOR THE WAR EFFORT THAT IDIOT.
>>
war

They are trying to civilize something that is not civil to begin with.

I'm sure this guy would suck churchill's dick, but if only he knew which army of the ww2 was the most "civil" one.
The attack on london was merely a fail drop and they missed their target.
but that didn't stop churchill from deliberately targeting civilian households to destroy infrastructure, weapons facilities and morale, and purposely avoid heavy fortified military targets.

If you play the game of war, you don't play it the fair way, nor the civil way or the way that makes you feel good.
You play it they way that makes you win.

deliberately avoiding military facilities and targeting civilians,
it worked for the alies.

zieg heil
>>
>>73527373
don't forget to down vote that shit video. Jesus christ.
>>
>that over dramatic music
Didn't even make it 5 seconds into the video before knowing it was going to be shit.
>>
>>73527373
>(((SECULAR))) TALK

Daily reminder that atheism is degeneracy
>>
>Play video clip of children massacred by Obama and Hillary
>This will surely stump Trump
>>
File: op.png (16 KB, 274x340) Image search: [Google]
op.png
16 KB, 274x340
>>
>>73527373
B-b-but ISIS was a good boi, dey needed them programs
>>
>>73527373
thanks asshole now i have to go remove this cunt from my youtube history so i dont get recommendations for his piece of shit channel
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.