[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.impulsegamer.com/the-ang ry-birds-movie-film-revi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Angry1.jpg (268 KB, 640x436) Image search: [Google]
Angry1.jpg
268 KB, 640x436
http://www.impulsegamer.com/the-angry-birds-movie-film-review/
>The Angry Birds Movie is both the equivalent of a screaming five-year-old and a regressive piece of American propaganda.
>Out of all the films I’ve seen this year, this is the one I least expected to have an anti-immigration and an eye for an eye message underneath it.
Is it happening?
>>
Pastebin that shit m8 I don't want to give them traffic and thus increase their rankings and thus earn them fucking money.
>>
[spoiler]The Angry Birds Movie is both the equivalent of a screaming five-year-old and a regressive piece of American propaganda. Out of all the films I’ve seen this year, this is the one I least expected to have an anti-immigration and an eye for an eye message underneath it. But it’s actually happened. Angry Birds is now a metaphor for the September 11 terrorist attacks. The film was developed by Sony Pictures based on the phenomenal mobile phone game series courtesy of Finnish company Rovio Entertainment. Last year, 30 million copies of the game’s sequel, “Angry Birds 2”, were downloaded. Having been developed into books, multiple games, theme parks toys and other forms, it was inevitable that Hollywood, divorced from making films for adults, would turn the franchise of aiming birds at pigs into an animated film for children and their poor parents. They’re in for a rude shock. Aside from the pitiful, threadbare story and the ADD direction by first-time directors Clay Kaytis and Fergal Reilly, the film is also politically dubious and set on a message that isn’t appropriate for children or clear-minded adults.[/spoiler]
>>
>>73527073
Here you go anon

http://pastebin.com/84shY1F8
>>
Angry Birds is going to free the minds of the children.

Cultural marxists are going to hate it.
>>
What's wrong about critisicing immigration policies
>>
hahaha it will be like with Trump this movie now? >It's gonna get shit on by all libtards, SJWs, 68-ers and other subhumans
they are going to say, nobody should or would watch this
>But it's gonna blow the fucking box office
like lit up there on the all time top non seen in years
>I'm watching this one several times
>>
>thought it would be pro refugee
What did they expect? The pigs to be welcomed and nothing happens?
>>
>>73526890
I saw a poster for this movie, it was a bird snarling at the green pig who ironically looks like a muslim. Looked great to me.
>>
File: 1461601071657.jpg (2 MB, 1164x10000) Image search: [Google]
1461601071657.jpg
2 MB, 1164x10000
>>73526890
Here ya go lads
>>
>>73528020
thas rayciss
>>
>I had never seen or played the phone game. Many of the small children at the screening would probably be in the same boat
>e is indeed an angry bird who is so bitter to other people that after a confrontation he’s sent to an anger management class. Does it need to be said about how this will be lost on small children?
This faggot is so out of touch. He has no idea how much little kids are capable of. I have kids and every single kid they know has an iPad. Every single one. ALL of them have played angry birds.

Not only that they totally get the analogy, they understand the injustice of a society telling someone they are wrong when they are clearly right.

Small children get it and small children are exactly the audience who need to learn these kind of moral lessons in the current climate.

All childrens shows used to contain moral lessons like this and then somewhere around spongebob things became more about silly gross out humor and wackiness and the morals were mostly removed. But children understand these lessons quite clearly and they fucking love them.
>>
>>73527287
>metaphor for 9/11
>not a metaphor for refugee crisis
100% they didn't watch the movie.
>>
>>73527480
To me, there is something deeply disturbing about using a children’s film to mislead them in this way and someone should answer for it.

Oh boy
>>
>>73529025
>I had never seen or played the phone game. Many of the small children at the screening would probably be in the same boat
What rock is this guy living under.
>>
File: feel guy smiling.gif (11 KB, 534x640) Image search: [Google]
feel guy smiling.gif
11 KB, 534x640
>>73528567
>tfw i was the one that spotted the french reference.

Feels good man
>>
>>73527287
>>73528567
>Out of all the films I’ve seen this year, this is the one I least expected to have an anti-immigration and an eye for an eye message underneath it

lol, /pol/ was right after all.
>>
>38% on Rotten Tomatoes

I don't care if it's anti-Muslim, it's obviously a mediocre movie that only plebs will watch.
>>
>>73530091
>trusting rotten tomatoes
>>
>>73529025
>>spongebob

funny you say that, the creator is a kike, and the whole show is double entendres about sex and contraception (sponge, bikini bottom, patrick is the butthole, sandy cheeks etc.)
>>
>>73529449
>Dont brainwash the children
>What do you mean public schools in Sweden proclaim white women marrying white men is racist?
>>
the new angry birds movie got a low imdb score from critics but the one user review said it was good
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1985949/
>>
>>73531044
I mean.

It's a movie targeted at young children.
>>
File: redpilled film.jpg (39 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
redpilled film.jpg
39 KB, 450x450
Angry Birds Movie is actually redpilled. But I don't think any movie can be as red pilled as any of Steven Seagal's movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfNW1ERej0A
>>
RIGHT WING BIRD SQUADS
>>
>>73531972
>Sniper
>M4

What..
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.