[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WUZ COWBOIZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
>For decades, members of the Federation of Black Cowboys have been an incongruous sight in New York City.
>Yes, you can sometimes find men wearing ten-gallon hats, boots and spurs in Times Square. But these horsemen were the real deal, with a stable and corral in the far reaches of Queens, and a mission to introduce city kids to the legacy of thousands of black cowboys who once rode through the Wild West.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/york-citys-black-cowboy-group-high-noon-38989129
>>
>>73526813
kek
>>
Red Dead 3 confirmed
>>
File: imgres.jpg (5 KB, 260x192) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5 KB, 260x192
Actually about 25% of the cowboys were black.

Most were freed slaves.
>>
>>73528092
I wouldn't be surprised if the mc was black. Some WE WUZ MAFIA type of shit.
>>
>>73526813
There were black cowboys though, this isn't KANGZ type shit
>>
Black Cowboys - actually real. OP - actually ignorant faggot.
>>
>>73526813
There were lots of black cowboys.

It was a rough, very physical, uneducated position for people who had trouble fitting into regular society, our west where they could leave the south behind shortly after the war and horrors of having been slaves.

How could it not have been tons of niggers?

This is just like having civil war re-enacted talk about how their grandfather fought in the civil war and they want to pass on some heritage.

It was a pretty huge deal, to go from a slave class to being on the side open plains and free, a very underrepresented piece of heritage for those families, that has actually been white washed more than Michael jackson.
>>
File: 1462469504548.png (326 KB, 469x689) Image search: [Google]
1462469504548.png
326 KB, 469x689
>>73526813
Is it just me or are blacks becoming more white than whites lately?

Maybe them attempting to appropriate white accomplishments is actually doing them some good and giving them a reason to better themselves.
>>
>>73528189
>>73529313
>>73529663
>>73529777
Welcome to Nu/pol/. Memes preclude discussion about actual historical facts nowadays.

I'm not even a nig, I just think memes have ruined /pol/ and turned it into Nu/pol/.
>>
Did people really not know about the black cowboys

Heading out west, where the government gave away land to settlers, was a pretty smart choice if the only two other options were
>reparations era south
and
>industrial north full of corrupt Irish politicians
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (17 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
17 KB, 400x449
>tfw you'll never live in the wild west
>>
>>73526813
>a bunch of guys dress up like Cowboys for kids

What's the problems

>>73529663
This

>>73529979
Memes aren't the problem /pol/s shit for a while now. It's last gasp was during the Zimmerman trial. Moots purge while funny lasted too long and killed and last semblance of old /pol/
>>
File: RHSi0.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
RHSi0.gif
2 MB, 320x240
It's twue, it's twue !
>>
but dem hollywoodz moovies told me there wuz black cowboys!
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 700x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 700x458
This reminds of when Morgan Freeman's character died in unforgiving.

I cry every time :(

Rip Ned
>>
>>73529979

memes aren't the problem, not everyone is aware that a good portion of cowboys were black because very few have ever looked up what a cowboy actually was.
>>
>>73530736
Good movie
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.