[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: meme.jpg (435 KB, 644x1014) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
435 KB, 644x1014
How do we reverse the transgender meme?
>>
>>73523137
We don't need to, it will happen on it's because there are people critical of it. Eventually it will be cool to be one of these critical people and people will do so naturally, which will kill the meme.

This happens all the time, even the transgender shit is the result of a group constantly hating straights/whites/males. Eventually the counter will appear and balance will be restored. In the mean time, do whatever makes you a better person and a happier person. I believe in you.
>>
>>73523615
I just hope the destroying of everything happens pretty soon and we can start rebuilding paradise before I'm like 30-40+
>>
When all the trendy trannies of today commit suicide because of their depression in 15 years or so.
>>
File: 1457466905883.png (168 KB, 395x424) Image search: [Google]
1457466905883.png
168 KB, 395x424
>>73523137
Which transgender meme? Be more specific
>>
File: sgacxvbz.jpg (12 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
sgacxvbz.jpg
12 KB, 277x182
>>73524933
>15 years from now
They mostly kill themselves within a couple years post-operation once they realized all they've done is mutilated their body.

Post-surgery it's also very painful apparently, for example going from male-to-female you have to put a dildo in your axe-wound every day to make sure it doesn't close up. You read that right, the human body tries to correct the surgery and treats it as a wound.
>>
>>73525295
Jesus, source?
>>
>>73525410
I actually sat through like a 20 minute video of a tranny talking about (don't know how I stomached that). I'll try to find it for you
>>
>>73523137
They already eat each other, since few months the "cis-white male" hate is too mainstream, if you want to be a cool progressive today you need to attack the gay white males and white women.

Unlike civil rights in the 60's there is no actual goal to their ideology, they just want to hate people and rationnalize blame their failures on others.
>>
>>73523137
>How do we reverse the transgender meme?
Surgery apparently.
>>
>>73525410
Here's that video I was talking about:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY5uZrnAJ2Y

They call it "dilating" their "vagina". If they don't do it, it will close back up.

This male-to-female tranny is so retarded that he actually went to a gynecologist who after the second visit said they shouldn't come to them anymore LOL
>>
File: How Russia Deal With Faggots.webm (2 MB, 1024x720) Image search: [Google]
How Russia Deal With Faggots.webm
2 MB, 1024x720
>>73524933
>>73525295

Still the fact is is now a trend should be terrifying. This can only happen though mass propaganda or some kind of hormone imballance being introduced.

Men do not willingly grown tits and cut their dicks off.
>>
File: dave-daneille.jpg (112 KB, 1131x615) Image search: [Google]
dave-daneille.jpg
112 KB, 1131x615
>>73523137

Very simple.

Just declare yourself a transgender lesbian.

You don't actually need to change anything. Keep calling yourself "he". Just declare yourself a transgender lesbian and dare everyone to tell you that you aren't.

If enough men do this, it will kill the transgender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVkeV0mV1Xc
>>
>>73527195
Not all mental illnesses are caused by environmental factors. And transgenderism is indeed a mental illness. I think you're right that it is "trendy" though.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 599x413) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 599x413
>>73527394
This works, they get triggered so fucking hard. I met one in the real world and asked why I couldn't just do that and hesheit flipped out and said a lot of shit about belittling their struggle
>>
>>73526244
>doesn't like being penetrated
>got penis carved into a vagina
>>
>>73528019

You should check out """Danielle""" Muscato's facebook. Comments are fucking hilarious. Trannies BAWWW-ing that he isn't taking it seriously and getting banned for "transphobia".

I have no idea if Muscato is trolling or not but he's fucking funny.

Basically, trannies kill the women's movement stone dead. Men just declare themselves to be women. Easy.
>>
>>73523137
Well I don't know how effective Whittaker's white genocide mantra is here. It does contribute to white genocide, but its a stretch from the main goal of the mantra to immunize whites from being called racist. They do name the white so you can say they're being an anti white, then you can go on about how they support misandry.

Dismiss their explainig of pronouns and continue with your point without apologizing for being a hater. "Nawhh, you're just saying that because I'm white, now about the biological facts..."

Hmm active measures...

First of all don't argue with them, only argue when they have an audience. You can't convince the political correctness officer, but you can break people out of the group think by embarrassing them.

You need a talking point like the mantra that can be repeated in civil debates and environments. Everyone needs to repeat it. Take the moral high ground.

Ben Shapiro has done the most work I've seen so far on the trans-gendered tyranny, even though he shilled out a little on Trump.
>>
>>73525295
Plenty of time to poison the minds of your children. I'm afraid I'll have to home-school mine if it gets in worse in cuckanda. Even the Muslims and Hindus are pissed, dragging their kids from public education due to the sex politic in Ontario.
>>
>>73528139
Well I suppose they expect that the hole will actually be an erogenous zone and not just a painful, dried up wound.

This is the secret they don't want you to know, by the way. The surgery makes them just have a painful gash between their legs and they don't feel the "completeness" or "gender confirmation" they were expecting, get depressed and either stay in denial or just off themselves.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth
>>
>>73528770
Where I work (public sector) they just turned all the bathrooms into "gender neutral". This is southern Ontario. Pretty soon that will be in schools. Although it would be great to still be in high school and have these unisex bathrooms, easy place get a blowjob between classes.
>>
>>73529255
>Where I work (public sector) they just turned all the bathrooms into "gender neutra
God help us. The left has lost its mind over to a hedonist sex cult.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.