[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1462249514967.png (6 KB, 486x576) Image search: [Google]
1462249514967.png
6 KB, 486x576
>be me growing up
>everyone asks if I am a jew
>tell them no
>be secure in the knowledge that I am white and have two white parents
>have superior aryan name and everything
>17
>"son I have to tell you something"
>mfw my dad is a jew
>mfw I'm not white
>mfw I go to germany for a year and everyone asks if I speak turkish or arabic
>come back to America and people keep asking if I am a jew

Should I just kill myself?
>>
Obviously. Do it before you jewish genes command you to screw the goy over
>>
>>73521061
>Implying that jew is a race/ethnicity
>>
>>73521193
I mean my life is pretty great aside from that. I have a white gf and everything.
>>
>>73521061
Are you me?
>>
>>73521061
Are you anti white, if not nah, don't kill yourself. However if I was in your situation I would use the Jew powers to screw over nigs. I'll admit learning about Jews I am kind of jelly of their powers. Idk, kind of makes sense, one of my grand fathers was a very good goy. the other was a bad goy. The world is complicated.
>>
>>73521712
I'm voting for Trump. I want to make America great again and everything.
>>
>>73521061
Judaism is a religion. You can't convert races. Be glad that you're a white Jew and not a shitskin one
>>
>>73521061

Tell your dad you have something to tell him
>congrats dad, you're not a jew but a Greek/Turkroach convert

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
>>
>things that never happened

Why would your dad sit you down and tell you you're jewish like its some grand secret? It's not like you were adopted. Also, jewishness is matrilineal, so in order to be jewish you must have a jew mother
>>
>>73521436
...it is
>>
>>73522104
How do I convert to being a minority to get some affirmative action?
>>
>>73521823
Same here.
>>
>>73522104
It is a religion and culture of evil but not a race. Ethnicity is divided in Ashkenazim, Sephardim & etc.
>>
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>73521061
Embrace it
Start the supreme journy to make as much as money as possible
>>
>>73522104
>...it is

It's not

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
>>
File: 141402148452.jpg (62 KB, 531x731) Image search: [Google]
141402148452.jpg
62 KB, 531x731
>>73521712
You don't have to be jealous of their powers, you can learn them. They influence the mind of the people with money, they control all the wealth and the banks and can manipulate it to their will.

We, however, have almost total control over something even more powerful: memes. /r/the_donald would be nothing without us, it's currently the most popular subreddit on the site. Through memes, we influence the minds of the younger social-media addicted generation.

In fact, we can do it better than the Jews can, because we can lie and actually have it sound believable.
>>
>>73521061

In the war who do you stand by, Americans or Jews? If the former you're not a Jew, it's that simple.

Jewishness is loyalty to the Jewish nation (ie. the complete group of self identifying Jews, not Israel specifically).
>>
>>73522870
'Murica. Hands down.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.