[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate Hillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: hillary-chipmunk.jpg (116 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
hillary-chipmunk.jpg
116 KB, 1280x959
A Hillary presidency would be anything but haphazard - it, in fact, would be ultra-competent. A person might not personally like what she stands for or what she wants to do, but the idea that someone who has spent the last 26 years either in the white house or in Congress would lead a "haphazard" administration is either a total fool with virtually no understanding of how government works, or is just trolling.

Hillary Clinton can rightly be criticized as likely not being a reformer and being beholden to a particular set of special interests, but the idea that her administration would lack competence and/or be filled with any but highly qualified individuals is utterly preposterous.

The gulf in competence, ability, presidential temperment and deal-making ability between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is an impossibly wide chasm.
>>
We don't.

She's the most qualified and experienced candidate who won't do anything stupid. (I'm talking to you Don) Wall Street loves her, and I love my 401K, so yeah I'm with Hill.
>>
>>73518418
>we

WHo the fuck are you to speak for an ENTIRE board filled with different people you fucking traitor?

>muh 401k

Shit will be trashed before you even know it, mark my words.
>>
>>73518212

The Clinton family’s mega-charity took in more than $140 million in grants and pledges in 2013 but spent just $9 million on direct aid.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
>>73518212
She hates freedom.
>>
I don't , I love her
>>
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

ᵀᵒ ˢᵉᶰᵈ ᵃ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᶦᵇᵘᵗᶦᵒᶰ, ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ˢᵉᶰᵈ ᵃ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃᶫ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵖᵃʸᵃᵇᶫᵉ ᵗᵒ “ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ” ᵗᵒ:

ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ
ᴾᵒˢᵗ ᴼᶠᶠᶦᶜᵉ ᴮᵒˣ 999
ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ, ᴺʸ 0434-6001
>>
She killed Vince Foster.
>>
File: 1462467462978.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462467462978.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
>>73518212
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
vFUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
vFUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>FUCK OFF KIKE SHILL
>>
>>73518983
...and Ron Brown.
>>
File: thatllbe19.95plusTIP.jpg (269 KB, 1279x1478) Image search: [Google]
thatllbe19.95plusTIP.jpg
269 KB, 1279x1478
>>73518212
You posted this exact same garbage, word for word, yesterday. Go back to correct the record, desperate shill.

SAGE GOES IN OPTIONS
>>
>t. correct the record

sage
>>
>>73518212
the question is why dont you hate hillary. her husband paid your people to fight with your neighbors

it was almost conclusively proven by a international investigation. it wasnt a question of if money changed hands it was a question of what specific day did the money go from x person to y person.

and every one knew why murica did it . to annoy russia. same reason why china and south africa and canada have had terrorism occur in their industrial sector and why argintina burned
>>
>>73518212
>.10 cents has been deposited to your account on behalf of Correct The Record
>>
>>73518212
Because you don't even believe this.
You just cut copy and paste the same marketing script they handed you.
>>
>>73518212
She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"
>>
>>73519422
she isn't racist and doesn't despise non-Americans like Trump
>>
Fox News viewers have been throwing shit at her for 20 years now and nothing sticks.

It's going to be a landslide in November.
>>
>>73518212
people like you deserve to be strung up and dissected alive

it's coming, retard. if not you or your gay-adopted kids, then their trans-gay-half-mixed kosher bosher children. Soon enough .
>>
>>73518212
I dislike Trump, but I have no interest in a third Obama term, which is what Clinton represents.
>>
File: 1428095934597.png (715 KB, 608x1172) Image search: [Google]
1428095934597.png
715 KB, 608x1172
>>73518418
If you're young and interested in your 401k, then you're better off voting for someone who will wreck the market. It will create a fantastic buying opportunity for you on the market with absurdly depressed pricing, and you'll have 40 years and change to see the cash potentially even triple.

pic unrelated 4chan plugin is fucking up and wont let me post without a file attached
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.