[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the definition of cuck relative to culture? This place sees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: koreanmasterR.jpg (14 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
koreanmasterR.jpg
14 KB, 300x225
Is the definition of cuck relative to culture?

This place sees countries like Japan and Korea in pretty good light but their standards for men are very different. Being very muscular and shit isn't very popular and is attached to the gay stereotype while being tall, skinny and stylish is seen as more desirable by the women there.

Are they just a cuck culture or is cuck relative to cultures.
>>
Who do you think would win in a war between America and Korea (assuming equal numbers)?

You know the answer. Those pussyboys are desirable in Korea because it's a more cucked culture. There's nothing "relative" about it.
>>
>>73518367
this desu
korean boys are girly so they play to their strengths. truth is, you show a korean girl a skinny emo korean fag and a chubby cornfed southern boy they will pick fatty cousinfucker every time
>>
>>73518367
>>73518086
Isn't canada an asian country?
>>
>>73518086
Threads like this are why I don't think the majority of people here know what a cuckold actually is and merely say cuck to fit in.
>>
>>73518510

Chinese, not Korean
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11849160
>Currently the circumcision rate for high-school boys is > 90%
>>
>>73518510

For the time being yes, but the Muslims are coming in fast. Give it a few years.
>>
File: Dolce_Manga.png (108 KB, 286x336) Image search: [Google]
Dolce_Manga.png
108 KB, 286x336
>>73518465
You couldn't be more wrong. Fat is the LEAST desirable trait of all to a Korean.

pic: what is considered gay by Asians. Think pripri prisoner and that guy from Akame Ga Kill.
>>
>>73518649
most muslims are asian
>>
>>73518706
>You couldn't be more wrong. Fat is the LEAST desirable trait of all to a Korean.
then i guess i have magic mojo because i cleaned up pretty good when i went to korea

then again they could have just been sluts
>>
>>73518783
If you went to Itaewon and foreigner hubs, yea
>>
>>73518838
never mind then

i guess i was wrong
>>
>>73518707

No they're sand niggers. There's a difference. Mexicans don't call themselves americans because they don't deserve it.

So Sandniggers don't deserve to call themselves Asian because they don't deserve it.

If you're willing to argue against me on this than you'll have to allow Brazilians to call themselves americans, which would make you cuck.
>>
File: roofkoreans.jpg (116 KB, 816x545) Image search: [Google]
roofkoreans.jpg
116 KB, 816x545
>>73518367
>>73518465
maybe you guys are sheltered and haven't met real koreans. koreans are known to be hardcore
>>
>>73518465
If I could live my life again I would have studied Korean and become a Korean teacher in Seoul. Would be swimming in their comfort women.
>>
>>73518086
that jpg is probably as small as your penis
>>
>>73518994

Asians share the brain of the white man, they just don't share the superior physical body.
>>
>>73519207
>judging men by their bodies
what are you some fagger
>>
Is it really so hard to understand that different cultures have different visions of beauty?

And besides, america has had plenty of faggy popular trends too, like hair metal bands in the 80s, boy bands like backstreet boys, etc.

In 20 years, the symbol of masculinity in korea may have changed as well
>>
>>73518086
South Korea can go to the drain, they're the degeneracy in Asia
>>
>>73519483

Big talk from an irrelevant country. Come back when you're in the G20 bitch.
>>
>>73519358
this desu. OP is probably to young to remember when boy bands were a thing here too. Even like 10 years ago, dressing like some trashy emo kid was considered trendy and I went to school in a higher income area.
>>
>>73519880

What like the early 2000s? I remember those very well actually. Wasn't it more skater shit though?
>>
>>73519681
You are irrelevant as well, your weed Prime Minister cannot even handle a fucking bushfire in his backyard
>>
>>73519358
The interesting thing about hair metal bands was that their whole thing was dudes looking like faggy transvestites while simultaneously acting as alpha as possible. Now the trend is to look as superificially 'manly' as possible (often failing) while acting like a submissive cuck.
>>
File: wCXDSGu.jpg (42 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
wCXDSGu.jpg
42 KB, 580x387
>>73520094

I don't have to take this from a fucking a fucking Muslim.
>>
>>73520093
Early 2000s yeah. It was skater shit for a while then at some point it went full blown emo. Most of the guys in my classes were wearing eyeliner and a lot of studded belts and had straight black hair.

Most girls ended up having similar stuff but went a bit farther and had obscure emocore band sweaters on rotation or wore stuff like plaid skirts over jeans.

Shit one of my exes used to apply fake scars on her wrist with make up in order to fit in.
>>
File: tomas.gif (1023 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
tomas.gif
1023 KB, 500x362
>>73520423
I am not a muslim you gook slit eyed freak
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.