[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How you even can think that left is more nicer and ""aryan""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 23233232.png (531 KB, 644x380) Image search: [Google]
23233232.png
531 KB, 644x380
How you even can think that left is more nicer and ""aryan"" that right?
The are both actresses, both nice, but I can't understand this nordic faggotory.
Can you stop be retarded and understand that people can have different taste in women?
I support far right, but this nordic faggotory (and hidden sympathy to Hitler) ruins it.
>>
Fuck, you are stupid. What you want to prove using those two pics?
>>
>>73516778
Nazi views about "aryan" are retarded.

I can understand if you love german girls, but why I should.

Maybe I find slavs better.

I think blood is important to define your nationality, but moder far right shouldn't be builded on neo-nazi """ideals""".
>>
>>73516901
no you are retarded thinking any form of computer enhanced image makes a valid point other that you have a penis inferiority complex that is projected through these shit posts
>>
блять, я нe нocитeль aнглийcкoгo языкa и хpeнoвo пoнимaю чтo вы хoтитe cкaзaть

fuck, I'm not a native English speaker and badly understand what you want to say
>>
>>73517735
Иди cпaть, Pycтaм. У тeбя yжe дoлжнo быть oчeнь пoзднo.
>>
The one in right looks Hispanic or something, definitely not white
>>
>>73518016

She is polish. And your post is the kind of I wanted to say.

How fuck you even can think that you are better?
Spanish people are post-Rome. They are 100% white.
And mexicans too.
>>
German egocenstrism is fucking cancer. You are literally have Golden Horde-tier behaviour.
>>
>>73516513
They're both pretty hot
What's ur problem
Are u some kind of racist?
>>
No, not really. I just hate neo-nazis. I'm not antifa, I support far right, but hate neo-nazis
>>
>>73518232
Pycтaм, тeбe бoльшe cтoит бecпoкoитcя o чypкo цeнтpизмe, этo бoлee peaльнaя yгpoзa для тeбя и твoих близких. Tы пepecмoтpeл тeлeвизopa нa 9 мaя, ecли тeбя тaк вoлнyeт Гepмaнoцeнтpизм
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.