[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Anyone Explain This?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 47
File: 1115.jpg (53 KB, 750x469) Image search: [Google]
1115.jpg
53 KB, 750x469
My goal is not to offend or rile you up but to spread awareness and spark a serious discussion about this problem. You need to take this issue seriously and you should thank me for taking the time to spread awareness.

I have plenty of American friends, and when I asked them about the pants pooping in American culture they suddenly became very defensive, claiming it is perfectly normal and acceptable to poop in your pants if you are too busy to find a loo at the moment, plus you can always clean up later.
"If you gotta go you gotta go they said".
I have had this discussion with at least 4 americans know personally and they all find this socially acceptable.

After researching this, starting many discussions on online forums such as reddit it turned out that this is not only socially acceptable behaviour in the US, it is an important part of their culture and how they interact with each other.

Indians cannot poo in loo - but neither can Americans.

Does this mean that Pajeet taking a shit on the street in Hyderabad is higher being than Jeff Stains in Walmart?
>>
I don't think you have a choice of when to visit the restroom when your diet is mayonnaise and coke
>>
>high fructose corn syrup in everything
>olestra instead of vegetable oil

people are literally losing their shit from a diet of frankenfood
>>
>>73510535

FPBP
>>
>>73510535
This would explain the distinctive aroma and bouquet of an American - one which we here in UK call 'The Yank Stank'.
>>
File: 1461022208647.jpg (3 MB, 3240x3576) Image search: [Google]
1461022208647.jpg
3 MB, 3240x3576
>>
Shiting on your pants is a very patriotic thing to do in America.
It's a burguer thing, that's what the founding fathers meant when they said they'd create the land of the free.
That's what freedom is all about, forget the 2nd amendmant, there's nothing more american than having the freedom of shtting your pants.
>>
>>73510451
There was an American exchange student at my uni and he was a fat but bro guy and had this problem:

>be on a night out
>someone joking with him
>can't stop laughing and shits himself
>waddles off into the night
>someone brings it up with him a few weeks later
>says he's on pills to block fat absorption to help lose weight (orlistat or something) but forgets to eat less fatty foods sometimes
>has loads of unabsorbed fat in his guts as a result
>excess fat acts as a lubricant and any fart can turn into a shart

It was some funny stuff
>>
>>73510852
Does it not distress you when the greasy yellow effluvia dribbles down the centre of your crack and all the way down your thigh into your shoes?

>>73510881
Perhaps you are right - maybe the true definition of ultimate freedom is to shit yourself the moment you hear the faintest cry of natures call.
>>
>>73510625

Pretty much this. If you stuff your face with fast food on a daily basis, drink loads of Diet Coke, and chug bud light on the weekends, guess what? You're gonna shit yourself. I used to shit myself all the time before I cleaned up my diet.
>>
File: breaking-news (1).png (73 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
breaking-news (1).png
73 KB, 640x360
So this thread is what people mean when they say /pol/ is supposed to be satire.
>>
>>73510451
What the everloving fuck are you babbling about?
>>
>>73511078
In America we have designated shitting pants.
>>
File: 1456234580872.jpg (80 KB, 524x480) Image search: [Google]
1456234580872.jpg
80 KB, 524x480
>tfw American and have never shit my pants, aka Patriot Poop
>>
I know this will be shocking to you OP, but people do get old and they do lose control of their bowels.
>>
>>73510788

Ohh, so THAT's what that phrase refers to.
>>
>>73510852
Would dip my dick in that chocolatey poohole of the girl in the upper left corner.
>>
File: randmindblown.jpg (94 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
randmindblown.jpg
94 KB, 325x325
>>73511307

>designated shitting pants
>mfw now whenever I see someone wearing brown sweatpants
>>
File: d1927.jpg (35 KB, 680x906) Image search: [Google]
d1927.jpg
35 KB, 680x906
>>73511188
It's just another shitty bait/slide thread that somehow gets a ton of replies even though it has exactly 0 (zero) things to do with politics, and since /pol/ is barely even fucking moderated this garbage rarely gets deleted. It's fucking shit to have to filter and hide all of it.
>>
I don't understand this meme.
>>
>>73511188
Usually you might be correct, however shitting one's pants is a medically recognized phenomenon pertaining to those who reside in The USA.
I have traveled the world extensively and to date, Americans have been - by far(t) - the worst pants-poopers I've met.
>>
File: libtrig.jpg (102 KB, 333x332) Image search: [Google]
libtrig.jpg
102 KB, 333x332
>>73511325

>tfw my butthole always catches the poop in what was going to be a shart
>tfw communist butthole
>>
File: image.png (254 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
254 KB, 640x360
>>73510451
>>
File: 1434111872616.gif (2 MB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
1434111872616.gif
2 MB, 300x174
>>73511325
>He's never Liberty Launched into his Freedom Trousers
>>
>>73510451
I've never shat my pants what the fuck. I've never heard of this, is this satire?
>>
>>73511000
He lied, they can choose not to shit liquid everytime they are about to fart but they choose to do it anyway.
Because they are free, it doesn't matter if they are in Europe.
They didn't fought the independece war so they had to continue looking for bathrooms everytime they had to shit.
They fought for freedom, for having the right to shit in their own pants in whatever country they please.
>>
This new meme needs to catch on.
Somebody screencap this thread and post it to r/4chan!

POO IN PANTS xD
>>
I thought I was crazy - i spent a year out in the US and couldn't understand why 1. so many people shit themselves in public places and 2. how many people my age would say its not a big deal

please tell me /pol you agree this is disgusting
>>
we are just so confused over which bathroom to use that we don't make it in time.
>>
>>73510451
Its always the same muhammad trying to take a crack at America but fails. All your photos are just from those funny wallmart sites specifically about trashy Americans.

We laugh at them as well.
>>
Imagine that biosphere on and in the leather of those pickups stabding outside in the sun.
>>
I am a fifty-four year old American and I have only met one adult who've ever shit on themselves, and that was an uncle.
But he only did it once, and he was a hopeless drunk for most of his life.
>>
>>73511720
It's Yankee Doodle Diarrhea, you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>73511509

But this has everything to do with politics. There is a very large demographic of people found nowhere else in the world that openly and proudly shit their pants.

Only through sweeping social and political changes can your people hope to combat and deal with this.
>>
I heard some guy mention it was a side effect of a weight loss drug.

That at least sounds plausible. I can't see people soiling their pants like this without some real cause.

I've personally never witnessed it in my life, other than having a few slightly wet farts myself once or twice... which were promptly cleaned up without making a public scene.
>>
>>73511720
>so many people shit themselves.

You probably havent even made it within 500 miles of the USA.

Where did you go in the USA to see all this? Did you wait for hopeless drunks at like 3AM outside bars?

What state/s?
>>
>>73510451
Dear OP, what you said is not true.

In fact I don't know anyone like that here in NC.

Maybe in bigger cities, but here in the south, unless it's 3am at walmart and the person is degenerate.

It just doesn't happen.

If someone poops pants, you leave and drop whatever you are doing and fix the situation. Avoiding the situation all together is preferable. There are some situations, for working class people and unfortunate degenerate people where I am sure such situations present a problem.

I myself used to work in manufacturing before starting university. My old factory employers would not care if an employee did have something like that happen, they would expect the work to be done.

Sure they would say take a bathroom break, go clean up chum. But most likely if said person wanted to go change their clothes and shower and leave work they would be reprimanded. This isn't counting bosses playing favorites.

So what you are saying doesn't reflect life in my part of America. But I am sure there are exceptions, what you should be asking is.... Is there a moral attack on manners globally to make people act like animals.

Yes and it comes back to Zionism again. welcome to /pol/
>>
>>73510451
Amerifag here its not cool to shit your pants that's fat aceptence right there but I would prefer shit in my pants than shit become the new mudslime king of england
>>
>>73510451
More of a fat fuck things. Obese people are disgusting.
>>
>>73510451
I've never heard or seen this be socially acceptable. You have to realize there is 50 states with very different cultures. I mean we went to war with each other ffs. Life in Georgia is very different than cali which is different than Wisconsin and then alaska. I know this is a shit post but I wish people would quit grouping 350m people as one hive mind of a country instead of respective states.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (13 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13 KB, 299x168
>>73510788
>>73510788
I thought it was a sin to wear cologne if you are a Muslim man?
>>
>>73510852

What's most odd about these is not that they've had an accident.. but they seem oblivious.

They just go on shopping, like nothing is out of the ordinary.

You'd think they would at least go to the toilet and try to clean up… then shoot home as quick as possible to avoid embarrassment
>>
>>73511614
Australian tier shit posting. Thank you
>>
File: 1462408677570.jpg (29 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1462408677570.jpg
29 KB, 500x350
Sooo, what turned out to be the actual truth behind those images? Wasn't it just weight loss pills not letting fat from foods be digested properly so they just came out as gooey shit
>>
>>73512068
You sound like you are speaking from experience leaf.
>>
>>73511959

Well considering that 37% of the us is fat, it could become a very normal thing.
>>
>>73511886
San diego

maybe its a west coast thing but ive saw at least a few instances when i went to orlando a few years ago..

grown adults shitting themselves is one thing but people defending it saying its acceptable was the mindfuck for me
>>
>>73512011
It is, that's why they all reek of shit.
>>
>>73510451
The only thing I think of that'd cause this is certain weight reducing medications that prevent the absorption of fats from the lower intestines. The biggest side effect, as to be expected, is high concentration of fat coming out. Well, it also turns out, concentrated fat doesn't like to mix with poop, and comes out like a really bad wet fart.

It's also highly recommended that those on said medication stop eating fatty foods, as you can clearly see.

And no, it's just fat fucks who say this, and they need to be burned as fuel
>>
>>73511924
>>73511963

Thank you for you well thought out responses. I do understand that this may not be a country-wide cultural thing.

>>73512011
If the Islamic Police cannot catch me then they cannot forcibly convert or execute me to Allah
>>
When I was visiting family in the US a few years back I had really runny shits the whole time I was there. I never shat myself though.

It's gotta be the diet. I'm not sure what it is specifically but its something in all the food and drink that makes it happen
>>
My ex wife had to go poop, but she was on the computer and didn't want to get off so she ended up pooping her pants.

I'm not making this up.
>>
>>73511325
You aren't American then. You're just a tourist
>>
>>73510451
You've never farted and had an accident?

I'm American but not fat, though I'm sure weight has something to with it was well.
>>
>>73510451
I live in BC, and my girlfriend and I recently roadtripped down to visit a friend in California.

While driving through Washington and northern Oregon, we didn't find a single place with an available restroom (not even to paying customers), aside from fastfood joints which, despite being advertised as 24hr (looking at you, McDicks), were most decidedly not- doors locked, different hours on the actual signs on the doors. Once we hit southern Oregon (by the way, why are Oregoners so retarded that they can't be trusted to pump their own gas properly?) and California, everything went back to normal. I think this is a specific issue with certain states, and not the whole of the USA.
>>
really is the strangest thing i noticed when im around americans

they act like shitting your pants is the same as burping or something, they just say "excuse me" and go about their business
>>
>>73512198
because that changes the horrible impression these people give of burgerland
>>
>>73510451
Didn't you have a Swedish proxy last week?
>>
>>73511000
>>73512320
Not just medication, but those Stax chips are greasy and do the same thing, sickening
>>
Been living in America for most of my life with a year abroad. I have never seen someone walking around with shit in their pants.
>>
>>73510451
It must be "chipotle" I see a lot of american comedians joking about it and how it "FORCES" you to defecate

its normal over there I think like
>haha it must be the chipotle!
>everyone laughs and claps and gets on with their business (no, not that business, maybe)
>>
>>73510451
It is not socially acceptable.
I fell for this stupid bait.

The only time is could be "acceptable", is if it happens to the elderly or babies. Because they "don't know any better".

If you cannot control your bowels, there is something wrong with you and you should get it checked out.
>>
>>73511702
cringe
>>
>>73512445
Yes once. After drinking nothing but cider for 4 days straight and eating burgers, pot noodles and other various junk food.
Probably only happened because that's the American diet.
>>
>>73512583
Been here my whole life, worst I've seen was someone with back of their pants ripped, ass showing, I think.

I don't take public transportation though
>>
>>73512666
Before it used to be Del Taco or Taco Bell
>>
>>73512503
this was literally the weirdest thing for me when i was living in the US - how the fuck could you think someone shitting their pants is not a big deal?
>>
>>73510451
nice copypasta
>>
>>73512404
I'm glad she's your ex
>>
>>73510852
What the fuck do Americans eat so that their shit is a liquid?
>>
>tfw fat ass american
>i mean like really fat ass
>never shit my pants
>>
>>73513062
Did you actual see people with shit stains or are you just following the meme
>>
>>73510451

Not even in the shithole were i live people do this, i suppose it must be just a cultural thing like you said OP, between the queers, the shit food, the niggers and the shit in your own pants thing, the only good thing left in the USA is the money.
>>
>>73512503
How do you know they shit themselves?
>>
File: oilyfatshits.png (400 KB, 764x3660) Image search: [Google]
oilyfatshits.png
400 KB, 764x3660
>>73510451
>claiming it is perfectly normal and acceptable to poop in your pants
It's not, Wal-Mart is basically a little slice of hell where bad shit happens, no pun intended.

Also this pic is sort of related, it's a walmart fat trying weight loss pills that make it shit itself and getting offended that others have a problem with it.
>>
Poopants is a treasured American past time, and our most precious freedom.
>>
>>73513276
i dont understand why people think this is a meme? the only thing i can think is that americans are probably more used to seeing ti happen so are desensitised to it. I saw it happen way too regularly
>>
File: Sweet Baby Moses Dem Shekels.png (23 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
Sweet Baby Moses Dem Shekels.png
23 KB, 382x379
>>73511560
>>
>>73510535
savage
>>
File: yes we drink on the roof.png (67 KB, 630x343) Image search: [Google]
yes we drink on the roof.png
67 KB, 630x343
>>73513276
I'm kind of surprised this is what we got memed for, falling off roofs while drunk is one of the biggest killers of American college students and that's something with an actual awareness campaign and everything.
>>
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2971931/Do-wash-hands-going-loo-62-men-40-women-admit-don-t-bother.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19834975
>>
>>73513903
That's most likely due to delinquency, not poor self pride.
>>
File: 1461966145478.gif (1000 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1461966145478.gif
1000 KB, 400x225
>>73510535
LMFAO
Fpbp
>>
>>73513997
shuddup canada

just because you are my favorite son doesn't mean you can take the piss
>>
File: 1462795652332.jpg (925 KB, 1920x1185) Image search: [Google]
1462795652332.jpg
925 KB, 1920x1185
>>73513997
>>
File: heartattack.jpg (352 KB, 1366x1024) Image search: [Google]
heartattack.jpg
352 KB, 1366x1024
>>73513231
When you eat no fiber and lots of fat and salt it just goes through you like nothing

As an American I have 3-4 of these for breakfast every morning before my first bloody liquid shit of the day
>>
Don't fall for the bate gents, Hampton roads/dc area reporting in, Freedom Fragrant trousers are fairly common

It's really something you do with people you are comfortable with, these other guys must have limited social circles
>>
>>73513497
What about K-Mart? That seems lower than Walmart
>>
>>73510451
I call bullshit on this whole thing. Im 31yrs old and ive never seen anyone walking around like this or claim that its normal, thats just fucking disgusting. I can see mentally retarded people and i guess a giant fat slob that just doesnt care. But amongst the rest of the population this would not be considered normal or in anyway ok.
>>
>>73515476
>I can see mentally retarded people and i guess a giant fat slob
So, Americans?
>>
>>73515331
Fartmart is still the best mart
>>
>>73515476
Most of these pics are taken from People of Walmart in the most backwoods ghetto areas of the country
>>
File: welfare.png (543 KB, 650x927) Image search: [Google]
welfare.png
543 KB, 650x927
>>73515594
>>
>>73515476
Where in the us do you live? Im curious as everywhere in the country i've stayed in for more than say 7 days i've seen this happen?

im not saying i dont believe you im just interested what part you are from
>>
>>73513123
nice not knowing the difference between pasta and a forced meme
>>
>>73515701
>I tried swimming but it costs £22 a month so I had to cunt back on my favourite pizzas and take aways. Why the fuck do I work 38 hours a week on a nuclear deterent when I can't even get a flat without being skint. Fuck this country. Smack heads get money and get diet cheap housing and in sitting here surviving on pot noodles. I'm doing life all wrong.
>>
I think pretty much every American has shit their pants a few times in public. That's why we don't really care anymore. It's just a natural thing, no sense bullying others for it.

Our diet is probably the main culprit. Corporations like McDonalds and Chik-fil-a just push these unhealthy and oily foods on us, which is havoc on the digestive system. I think Americans in general are probably on the forefront of evolution in this regard though. Eventually we will evolve to be able to digest these foods easily and in 20 years or so it'll be us laughing at the Europeans who shit their pants.

It's just natural though, I mean you don't make fun of people who poop because everyone does it. For us it's just a little different because we're a big bigger boned compared to the rest of the world. Just last month it happened to me again while I was working. It kinda sneaks up on you, like a fart that you gamble on. I gambled and lost and had some staining for the rest of the day. If I'm at work when it happens I can't just leave because we're not union, so I'd get fired. On the bright side, it happens to one of my coworkers a lot so he has to deal with it more. I'd keep extra pants with me at work, but I don't really have the money to buy more than one pair of pants.
>>
>>73515476
What is the fucking deal with people taking photos of pooped pants in America? I'll give the world that. Its not that amazing of an event man. Also fuck you if you are a scat fetishist. Get a hobby.
>>
>>73515714
I'm in SoCal and have never seen anything like this. I used to go to Walmart multiple times a week at pretty much every hour
>>
>>73516082
>Our diet is the main culprit
You choose your diet. Blaming food for having bad hygine and degenerate level self pride is retarded.
>>
>>73516238
Unless there is tainted food.
>>
>100 replies

well done limey
>>
>>73516030
>get fat
>collect welfare
>don't spend it like a nigger, but instead invest it
>when you have enough money get fit again
>>
>>73516082
I will admit I walk around on occasion in pretty stained underwear. I always wondered if its a loose schfinkter. When summertime comes I get this bad rash down there, literally diaper rash. I don't even mean to poop or feel a bowel movement but it just leaks out everywhere over time, probably drippings. So, its definitely something that happens around here, maybe you are right about all the foods.
>>
>>73510451
When I visited the US last year I seen this on 4 times, the thing is no one seemed to care. Very odd.
>>
File: you.cant.handle.the.tooth.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
you.cant.handle.the.tooth.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>73510451
>it is perfectly normal and acceptable to poop in your pants
>>
File: 1458244976247.jpg (26 KB, 275x295) Image search: [Google]
1458244976247.jpg
26 KB, 275x295
>>73510451
>I have plenty of American friends
you don't even have any local friends
>>
This meme is so forced. Almost as bad as

>Eternal Anglo
Turkposting
>>
File: farters_anonymous.jpg (58 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
farters_anonymous.jpg
58 KB, 460x460
>>73510451
you dont learn anything from history do you?
we are americans
by definition we are thrill seeking edgelords always pushing the limit

take a look at this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jDsnv7lvPs

notice how old this video is
naturally we have progressed from just farting since that has become so ... passe

the rest of the world has tried to keep up but only india has been able to outshine us

lead, follow, or get out of the way faggots
>>
>>73511410
Fuck sake Norway
>>
>>73516378
I would rather going into the wild woods than go on welfare.
>>
And Americans call us pathetic lol. Clean your underpants fat cunts.
>>
>>73516985
Calm down there fatty, you're going to have a heart attack
>>
File: 1387134478502.jpg (149 KB, 565x575) Image search: [Google]
1387134478502.jpg
149 KB, 565x575
> I asked them about the pants pooping in American culture they suddenly became very defensive, claiming it is perfectly normal and acceptable to poop in your pants if you are too busy to find a loo at the moment, plus you can always clean up later.

you are being memed hard bro

the fact that you actually fell for this is astonishing
>>
>>73511000

>takes pills to change your body's metabolism/manner in which it absorbs nutrients

What's wrong with exercise and eating less you grotesque fat cunts?

The laziness of the average Amerifat in microcosm.

The land of school shootings and type 2 diabetes.
>>
You can't assume that just cause a small, but vocal minority of Americans shit their pants that most every American does. That kind of thinking is extremely problematic and only furthers hate towards Americans. Don't judge.
#NotAllAmericans
#YouAintNoAmericanBruv
>>
>>73515701

lack of money from uk government spontaneously synthesizes lipid\adipose tissue from nothing, inside your body, violating physics?

i see
>>
>>73512445

I never did. Is it considered to be on the same level as e.g. burping or farting in America?
>>
File: 1416862906605.gif (2 MB, 355x360) Image search: [Google]
1416862906605.gif
2 MB, 355x360
>>73517175
>you are being memed hard bro
>the fact that you actually fell for this is astonishing
The fact you think they actually think this is true is insulting. Learn b8 m8.
>>
>>73517138
t. morbidly obese diaper wearing man
>>
>>73510535
Every Amerifat on suicide watch
>>
>>73510451
America should just be nuked already. This is so fucking disgusting
>>
File: 1462761160852.jpg (19 KB, 222x293) Image search: [Google]
1462761160852.jpg
19 KB, 222x293
>this hamfisted meme forced by bongposters

How the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>73517769
>Hamfisted
>Bongs
How fucking new are you? This meme has been around forever, and it's not just Bongs.
>>
>>73510451
>tfw bleeding hemmroid
>tfw have to shit first thing in the morning and shower immediately afterwards to avoid any bloody complications
>see this

Fuck these people are gross, I lose a quarter pint of blood over the course of 10 minutes everytime I shit and still manage to keep my underwear, let alone pants streak free.
>>
Forced meme by Pajeetlets all over the glove that can't handle the butthurt from their homeland actually having designated shitting streets. Pathetic.
>>
>>73510535
dammnit sven you got me
>>
>>73510451
Never knew there was a culture
>>
>>73515701
This has to be fake.

Complete shop job.
>>
>>73510451
T this is a thing? Really?
>>
>>73517516
This is the same as with fake sweden yes news, americans have such a bad reputation that this sounds legit.
>>
>>73518150
>Getting baited this hard

New fags are too easy.
>>
the response from americans in this thread saying this is a forced meme...? what the actual fuck are you honestly saying you've never seen this happen? i've only ever seen this happen in the US and it's so fucking weird you guys think its normal yet you completely deny it on /pol?
>>
>>73510451
I've never shit my pants, but I have accidentally sat on a Junior Mint once and it totally looked like it.
>>
>>73511720
Where the fuck are you guys finding these people? Lived here my whole life and only ever seen children, homeless drunks/addicts, or literal retards shit themselves.
>>
>>73512503
Can't stop laughing
>>
>>73511144
>shitting yourself due to a bad diet

How does this work?

I have had a terrible diet ever since I moved to this country and I have not once shit myself.

Is it my superior Boer genes?
>>
>>73510451

No one shits in their pants here unless there's something wrong with them, just like anywhere else in the world. You have bigger problems to worry about though. Your country is an Islamic caliphate.
>>
>>73518301
Yeah, it's pretty crazy, most Americans eat such garbage they practically have no bowel control, a lot of people resort to adult diapers to keep things like OPs pic from happening, it's pretty crazy. It's just something that has been accepted by society here, people are typically willing to help, but some people just accept it as part of every day life, it's not that bad though really, it's just some clothes.
>>
File: 1447437269119.jpg (20 KB, 186x306) Image search: [Google]
1447437269119.jpg
20 KB, 186x306
>>73515218
what are these monstrosities?
I hope it's not sugar on top of these lil fucks.
>>
>>73512666
Literally Satan. Talking shit about the US confirmed for Satan worship. Pun intended.
>>
>>73510451
10/10 thread
now we all know where strayas got their humor from
and their teeth
>>
>>73510535

Fpbp
>>
>>73518627
Stop being in denial, burger bro, just accept it as part of our culture already. I know you shit your pants, you don't have to be ashamed of it.
>>
>>73518664
They're bacon cheeseburgers using donuts as buns

Pretty much what every American eats for breakfast
>>
File: 1462751159264.jpg (15 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
1462751159264.jpg
15 KB, 229x377
>fucking yurocuck Mohammed's don't know what absolute freedom feels like

Nothing like a letting freedom ring in your pants after a long day of shooting immigrants and 47,000 calories of pure concentrated mcdonalds freedom.

God bless America ;-;
>>
>>73518605
It could be a genetic thing at this point, I'm not sure, maybe it's just that we start when we are so young when we are raised in America.
>>
>>73518825
I just had three for lunch actually. Gonna head out shopping. Wish me luck.
>>
File: dissapoint.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dissapoint.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>73511325
>not shitting yourself daily

get out
>>
>>73510451
When will they poo in the loo?
>>
>>73518910
Why do American parents not care for their kids?
>>
>>73518995
And give mexicans jobs cleaning toilets? No thanks
>>
File: 629820.jpg (12 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
629820.jpg
12 KB, 360x360
>>73518657
My spidey senses are tingling.
>>
File: shit.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>73518657
This

Every American shits themselves. It's just a way of life here

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=122_1426344888
>>
I start clapping uncontrollably whenever I shit myself.
>>
>>73511144
HAHAH

HOW THE FUCK DUDE.
>>
>>73510451
nope
>>
Are skidmarks degenerate?
>>
>>73519117
Lel. This thread has me rolling. 9/10
>>
>>73518043
>forever

I take it you've been here for less than 6 months.
>>
>>73510451
When I first just read the post i figured it was a troll

Now that I've read the comments, everybody seem to have some experience with Americans shitting themselves.

Is this actually a thing? Do Americans shit themselves and act like it isn't a big deal?

I would kill myself if I shat myself publicly here
>>
File: 1453961093584.png (160 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1453961093584.png
160 KB, 512x512
>>73519117
Same

It feels to good not to clap at true freedom
>>
>>73519330
I havent shat myself in public, but I have forced a fart and ended up with a very unpleasant suprise. Thankfully, it was in my own home.
>>
The brit savage holds in his poo. Absolutely sickening.
>>
Hillary shitting her pants really removed a lot of the social stigma around it.

You can thank Hillary Clinton for drowning America in an ocean of shit. Bless her.
>>
>>73519330
Happens all the time man. There is at the very least one person in any store you walk into with shit in their britches. It's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>73510451

obese people cant wipe properly
obese people generate more body heat

hence the chocolate flowing out of their buttholes
>>
>>73519330
Sometimes other Americans will walk up to you and tell you about their biggest public shit after you shit yourself
It's a sort of an area of national pride
>>
File: 1452291650930.jpg (215 KB, 1110x619) Image search: [Google]
1452291650930.jpg
215 KB, 1110x619
>>73518825
sweet Jesus.
>>
>>73519330
Yes, we would never fall victim to the porcelain jew
>>
Can confirm these allegations
>>
>>73515701
>Walkers

That's a funny way to advertise Ruffles
>>
File: lawl.jpg (38 KB, 353x462) Image search: [Google]
lawl.jpg
38 KB, 353x462
>>73510451
disgusting
>>
File: 1456014266731.jpg (217 KB, 475x500) Image search: [Google]
1456014266731.jpg
217 KB, 475x500
After all it must be a regional thing.
>>
>>73510451
What ever happened to bottles and diapers?

We truly are lazy
>>
>>73518763

I've never heard of this before. I just poo in loo. One time when I was pissing I accidently pooped my pants but that was because I had food poisoning from drinking the water in New Jersey. You're a real fuck if poop your pants on purpose.
>>
Um, it's called free pooping. Why should anyone have to hold in a poop or run for a restroom just for the comfort of the people around them? Don't tell me to smile, and don't fucking tell me not to shit my pants.
>>
>>73519330
they really dont have a problem with it

i was called uptight by americans because i said it wasn't normal to do that.

the weirdest fucking thing was if it was a particularly runny shit, they would stare at it as it run down the back of of their leg and into their shoe.

the whole family had a brown stain around the shoe hole from all the shit it had absorbed
>>
>>73515218
I had 2 of those and some chicken tendies this morning with a fresh squeezed mountain dew
>>
File: 1447437187427.jpg (542 KB, 2133x1704) Image search: [Google]
1447437187427.jpg
542 KB, 2133x1704
>>73519858
>You're a real fuck if poop your pants on purpose.
That's not very patriotic thing to say.
>>
Nothing more free than walking around with a nice warm shart rolling down your legs without being judged.

Eurocucks are just jealous.
>>
>>73519997
I prefer Baja Blast in the mornings
>>
>>73519858
Well aren't you special? Only once in your life and it was in your own home. I call shenanigans. Most people here do that at least once a week.
>>
File: 1455286500227.png (433 KB, 637x357) Image search: [Google]
1455286500227.png
433 KB, 637x357
>>73510451

Yea, I can explain it.

When you arent making threads about circumsized cocks, you're making them about pants shitting.

You Europeons are a funny bunch. Your continent is in flames, and this is what you spend your time doing.

Are Americans the only group left that Minitru lets you crudely banterize?
>>
File: 1404417550238.jpg (390 KB, 1200x749) Image search: [Google]
1404417550238.jpg
390 KB, 1200x749
Even India has the decency to shit somewhere else than their own pants, cmon US
>>
>>73520178

Isn't it easier to just poo in loo than shit all over yourself like an animal and then have to clean it?
>>
>>73519615
WTF, anorexia is not beach body ready.
>>
File: 1442000924736.jpg (58 KB, 641x913) Image search: [Google]
1442000924736.jpg
58 KB, 641x913
>>73519330
>Do Americans shit themselves and act like it isn't a big deal?
I've never seen a single person or site outside of pol that's ever brought this up. Like you can just say "Yeah America does that" the same way we gossip about a celebrity being gay with absolutely no proof. No one would be okay with this. I'm from fucking Guam, I've shit in woods for years, in holes, in showers, because we didn't have toilets. Now that I'm in the states no one has ever talked about shitting in public, ever, unless it was some unfortunate "I thought it was just a fart" thing with the bros.

Like pissing your pants is more acceptable as a body malfunction in public than shitting yourself. Like they're not even in the same league.

This looks like it can be explained away by just saying they're old people who lost control of their bowels.

Then again I live in Seattle. I wouldn't put it past the South or Central...
>>
>>73520129
>not livewire for orangeness
anon pls
>>
>>73510451
I think you meant to post this in /int/ my friend
>>
What? Who the hell are you talking to?

I'm an American and find this repulsive, nor do I know anybody who poos their pants/finds it acceptable in public (or even in private), unless they're old or have a condition.

I think you're trolling.
>>
>>73520361
I literally can't help myself. And when you're in public it's just more sanitary than using a restroom.
>>
>>73520434
>I think you're trolling.

NOOOOOOOOO really?
>>
Is shitting yourself when you are infected with norovirus acceptable?
>>
>>73520517
>This level of butthurt

Careful not to shit yourself lads
>>
>>73520517
Your autism made me shit myself
>>
>>73510451
Thankfully, I've never seen it, but there are two instances I have smelled it, old people, understandable, and poo in the loos, hitting all cylinders on the stereotype train, I couldn't believe it, but the wall of shit stink was blasting me in the face from the late 20s/mid 30s indians in front of me as I waited in line at the grocery store, WTF.
>>
>>73517138
So addicted to food. I feel his pain man, I feel his pain.

Did you guys know stopping a diet of fatty foods is akin to getting off of drugs? They've done brain scans and compared the withdrawals of coming off of food vs coming off of dope(not heroin/opiates) and it's a very similar experience.

Food is a bit worse in my opinion, because you need it to survive. You don't need a little, healthy coke to survive. It's much easier to abstain than to do with a little imo.
>>
>>73521097
go away.
>>
>>73520517

At least this is made up. Your women welcoming waves of Syrians to violate them and rejecting any white males as betas is very real.
>>
>>73521232
No
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 180x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 180x90
you motherfuckers need taharet musluÄŸu
>>
I don't know a single fucking person who shits their pants.
>>
Wasn't sweden in charge of this threads?
>>
File: 1462395684531.jpg (170 KB, 858x855) Image search: [Google]
1462395684531.jpg
170 KB, 858x855
>>73510451
>>73510852

This happens because they take weight loss supplements like 'Alli'.

What it does makes it impossible for fats to be digests by the liver, so what happens that Amerifats tend to keep their eating habits the same while they're on weight loss products. its basically like drinking oil and getting the runs.

I know this cause my friends mom used to take it, what happened was that one day she was in the kitchen or something and she farted and it went running down her leg, comes out really dark orange.
>>
>>73518240
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2768442/It-s-not-easy-overweight-benefits-says-25-stone-mother-two-wants-MORE-money-government-help-diet.html
>>
>>73510451
Is this tradition adopted from indian culture?
>>
File: fatty toilet.jpg (223 KB, 710x698) Image search: [Google]
fatty toilet.jpg
223 KB, 710x698
>>73522051
We have American sized toilets
>>
>>73523588
DESIGNATED
SHITTING
AISLES
>>
>>73511000
It's Olestra. It's used in fast foods and some potato chips. It bonds to fat making it too big to be digested. So instead of fat getting digested it goes straight through the liver which causes involuntary shitting.
>>
Low fiber diets.

Eat more fiber ameribros!
>>
>>73510451
I've never even once heard of shitting oneself to be socially acceptable. This guy is a degenerate.
>>
>>73510852
nation of 300 million plus people and 40 million undocumented. all have smartphones with cameras. mystery solved
>>
>>73523628

haha, jesus. Anybody who would need a toilet like that would also probably need one of those wiping stick things to clean themselves properly as well.
>>
>>73511188
Yeah every few months this ameripoo thread is posted, it's like a more subtle fingerbox thread from /b/ (if that's where you've come from). Same British guy has a fucking yuuuuge folder of Americans pooing themselves. It's all good banter, don't get upset
>>
>>73510451
This happened to me one time as I was leaving work. I was walking across the parking lot and felt a giant fart coming one. I breifly paysed and let it rip, then I realized I had made a horrible mistake. I had accidentaly shit myself while walking to mt car. It wasn't much shit but it was enough to cause me to feel uncomfortable. I then dound myself facing a brutal dilema, do I go back inside to the restroom and attemtp a covert clean up, or do I continue to my car and drive home? I decided to get in my car and deal with the aftermath in the privacy of my own home. Once I got home I posted about my experience on /b/ it was great to share a laugh with people who could relate to my embarrasing experience.
>>
File: 1st Prize.jpg (55 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
1st Prize.jpg
55 KB, 900x563
pic related

US Thinnest Woman Award 2015
>>
>>73511560
The based beardy brian blessed lives down my road. He's a fucking loud bastard but he's nice. Cute doggos too
>>
America truly is 3rd world.
I know that most of this thread is meme-ing, but it's genuinely dawned on me how fucking backwards some parts of America are. I mean for fucks sake, there an anon in here who said he got poisoned by Jersey water. You have cities where the water is undrinkable. Seriously what the FUCK is going on in america
>>
File: 1459454542439.jpg (109 KB, 790x933) Image search: [Google]
1459454542439.jpg
109 KB, 790x933
Average American bus stop
>>
>>73524688
Most of our infrastructure was built in the 1950s and 1960s and needs to be replaced
>>
File: broken eagle.jpg (166 KB, 618x461) Image search: [Google]
broken eagle.jpg
166 KB, 618x461
...God Bless America...!
>>
File: 1455184887135.jpg (56 KB, 350x469) Image search: [Google]
1455184887135.jpg
56 KB, 350x469
>>73519354
>>73519117
>>
>>73523713
Olestra is the large lipid molecule used in making chips and other crappy snacks to prevent digestion due to its enormous molecular size.

What guy mentioned is orlistat which stops lipase from breaking down regular fat into small enough sizes for absorption. You think you can avoid it effects by eating less fats, but you are still required to consume at least 15 grams of fat. It is unavoidable.
>>
>>73519117

but who do you tip?
>>
>>73524921
That's no excuse. Do you think that Canada is some super modern utopia?

Honestly, I don't even know how to explain it. I think it may be a result of total corporate freedom where nobody is held accountable for building shit infrastructure, producing shit food, and overall just soiling the country
>>
>>73516130
>its not my fault for habitually shitting myself in public and acting like nothing's happening
>it's everyone else's fault for thinking it's gross
>>
>>73526471
Everyone poops anon
>>
>>73510451
I have never shit my pants or even sharted.My diet isn't the best but I don't eat junk all of the time.That is disgusting.
>>
>>73510535
FPBP thank you bjorn the swede
>>
>>73526591
if you gotta go you gotta go
>>
File: 1462314284451.png (182 KB, 567x708) Image search: [Google]
1462314284451.png
182 KB, 567x708
>>73520207
>yank can't handle the banter

do the math
>>
>>73510451

As an Amerifat, this does not happen to me. Then again, I use bounty towels to wipe my ass instead of toilet paper, and I always make sure to wet them first. I go through about 6 sheets, folding each one over after a wipe, until I see no stains.

I really don't see how anyone would be comfortable quickly wiping 2-3 times with regular toilet paper, and calling it a day. If I did it that way, my ass would be itching with crusted shit all day.
>>
>>73511702
Hahahah yes xDDDDDDDDDDD This needs to go viral on 4chan, screencap now guys! :DDD
>>
It always amazes me when people manage to shit themselves. I have Crohn's Disease and if I'm having a particularly bad flair up my intestines fill up with mostly liquid shit that really wants to come out. It may feel like shitting myself is the best option to soothe the pain/pressure build up, but for fucks sake I am a civilized human being, so I either hold it in and/or go find a restroom.

Fpbp btw.
>>
ITT: Brits learn to use proxies and make up lies to deal with having a muslim mayor of London
>>
>>73516754
thats scotland m8
you should know
Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.