[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eurotards please explain this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>be eurotards
>think gun controll works
>terrorist can get AK-47 easily
>good citizen can't own guns
>get shot by terrorist
>just watch it and take picture of it.

Come on. look at these texans. They are willing to kill them with their colt
>>
File: sleepy cat.jpg (87 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
sleepy cat.jpg
87 KB, 604x604
>>73507712

thanks, gook
>>

not really
>>
>>73507871
okay. so why does that guy in picture have Ak-47 and police own shitty glock???
>>
>>73507712
thanks to open borders and globalization. It wasn't like that before, so we really didn't need guns for self defense
>>
>>73507712
Easy access to guns means the terrorists don't have to smuggle them across countries. They just head down to the local gun shop and load up to wage their jihad with ease.

Then we'll have 10-15 shootings a year that "can't be prevented because muh mental health".
>>
>>73507934
I suppose because weapon smuggling prevention mechanisms failed.
>>
Because we did not have fucking mudslimes before so it was to limit domestic violence in extreme situations you gook.

Now with illegal pieces of shit being everywhere almost everyone I know here is pro-guns.
>>
>>73507871
anyone can get an ak easily in Marseille or in the suburbs of Paris
>>
>>73507712
It's not the accessibility, it's the mentality. That is why Charles Whitman got shot at in Texas, because defending yourself and using a weapon in Texas is looked as a good thing to do, but people in Europe are literally afraid of weapons and want nothing to do with them. Guarantee if you handed a Frenchman a fully loaded assault rifle during the Paris attacks, he would drop it and run away. Ditto for Belgians
>>
>>73507712
Guy being shot was a cop, a Muslim cop. He had a gun was shot before he could use it.
>>
>>73508186
>se we did not have fucking mudslimes before so it was t
Yes we need to crack down on gun ownership more now than ever.
>>
File: bosnia6.jpg (51 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
bosnia6.jpg
51 KB, 700x405
>>73507871
"refugee" columns, dude
>>
File: Hiroshima atomic bomb damage.jpg (93 KB, 540x410) Image search: [Google]
Hiroshima atomic bomb damage.jpg
93 KB, 540x410
>>73507712
>be Japanese
>go home
>mrw
Please explain this
>>
>>73507712
Peoples can own guns legally, you need a shooting license.
Then you can get AK but only in semi.
Or you can go to some country in europe and get RPG, grenade and full auto AK47.
But the EUSSR want to ban gun owning for citizens so we won't be able to defend ourselves anymore.
>>
>Allow citizens to have guns
>American Revolution happens
>Get so but hurt you ban guns for ever
Ha
>>
>>73507871

After watching the BBC coverage of the France attacks, I was struck about how blasé they were about a bunch of guys getting machine guns and grenades and attacking people.

Then I remembered that in continental Europe you can't go a week without some gang armed with machine guns pulling off a bank or diamond heist.

You don't see that shit in America. 99% of our gun crime is pot metal pistols in the hands of gang bangers in the ghetto.

That's why it's world news for days when someone uses a real rifle in a crime.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.