[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people here, right now, in this day and age that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 9128662.png (52 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
9128662.png
52 KB, 700x700
>there are people here, right now, in this day and age that call themselves redpilled yet they believe in the scientific method without questioning a single bit of it.

Good, do not question what you call "reality".
>>
>>73506888
seriosly whats with this new meme? liberals really attacking science? of all things? really?
>>
>>73507016
It's probably just another Flat Earth Theory, let the kids have their fun (but hide the threads).
>>
>>73506888
The scientific method is a method for conducting experiments. Saying you believe in it is like saying you believe in math
>>
>>73506888
The scientific method is ENTIRELY BASED off questioning truth and attempting as hard as you can to DISPROVE YOUR THEORY.
>>
File: 1423546464867.jpg (44 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1423546464867.jpg
44 KB, 500x375
>>73506888
>it's the current year, why aren't you questioning the closest thing to objective truth we have
Some scientists can have agendas, but proper peer-review is key, and is more or less required to be taken seriously.
>>
>>73506888
What is the question?
>>
>they believe in the scientific method without questioning a single bit of it
What would you rather have? Someone make a claim and respond with "because fuck you and I said so" when asked to show any results that back up said-claim?
>>
>>73506888
>questioning the idea that you should question things.

What is this I don't even. If you question the method then you are literally using the method.

This is equivalent to sophistry like asking if god can create a rock so heavy he cannot lift. It doesn't mean anything.
>>
Science is not based on evidence,its based on data,also life is not an objective experience, its a subjective.I HOPE I'VE EDUCATED YOU?
>>
>>73506888
The entire basis of the scientific method is questioning what you've been told or shown. I wouldn't expect a brown person to comprehend that though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.