[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP OFFICIALLY STUMPED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: trump_08_switcharoo.png (313 KB, 797x743) Image search: [Google]
trump_08_switcharoo.png
313 KB, 797x743
https://twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/729670049649336321

How can /pol/ defend this?

Trump is using the exact same tactics as Hillary. The classic "I'll have whatever opinions suit my campaign" strategy.

It's just like how Hillary was anti-gay until that position became extremely politically dangerous. Trump said the charges against Bill Clinton were nonsense, but as soon as he has to compete against Hillary, the two are corruption incarnate!

Well, /pol/? What do you have to say?
>>
>>73506478
He never really shit on Bill for getting a blowie.
He shit on Bill for raping those other women.
>>
>>73506478

Hilly killed a bunch of people, got a pedophile off the hook, and is under federal investigation for putting national security as grave risk

Trump didn't and isn't

I think i can trust one more than the other
>>
>>73506478
Nobody is shilling for hillary, etc, etc
>>
>>73506650
Let's pretend Hillary was President and all that shit happened. How would that compare to Nixon?
>>
>Clinton News Network
>>
No one gives a shit about Bill though. Its Hillary that fucked up. There are actual people who actually like Bill but hate her. He has the southern charm while she is as interesting as soggy oatmeal.
>>
>>73506478
>Look, in this aspect he's just as bad as the other candidates
Okay. He's still better in other aspects.
>>
File: adolf-hitler.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
>>73506627
>blowie
gas yourself
>>
>>73506478
/POL/ BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
STORMKEKS FUCKING KILL URSELVES LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>73506478
>BJ's are the same as rape

Top lel
>>
>>73506478
Yeah he did, being a shitty husband isn't what impeachment is for it was nonsense

Just because he shouldn't have been impeached does t make him a good guy

Why is there no nuance anymore? Why do you have to be 100% for one thing and against another?

Are people really Thea dulled that you either hate Clinton and everything he ever did or will do or you have to live Clinton and everything he did so and will ever do?

Why is everything being dumbed down Tia duality?
>>
>oy vey he said this thing 8 years ago
>this will surely end his campaign
>>
>>73506478
you've convinced me, I'm a cruzmissle now
>>
He's shits on Hillary for covering it up and enabling him while claiming champion of women's rights. He probably doesn't care if bill fucked women because he probably does too
>>
>>73506478
Well I'm voting for Poroshenko now, thanks pol
>>
why do Drumpfkins defend Drump's flip flopping so much?

No other candidate flip flops as much as him.
>>
>>73506478
>https://twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/729670049649336321

Congratulations Trump, you stumped yourself
>>
>>73506478
>https://twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/729670049649336321
>
>How can /pol/ defend this?
>
>Trump is using the exact same tactics as Hillary. The classic "I'll have whatever opinions suit my campaign" strategy.
>
>It's just like how Hillary was anti-gay until that position became extremely politically dangerous. Trump said the charges against Bill Clinton were nonsense, but as soon as he has to compete against Hillary, the two are corruption incarnate!
>
>Well, /pol/? What do you have to say?

Why do shils not get Trump is using this tactic only because Hillary is abusing her woman card.

He's trying to neutralize her vagina pandering by showcasing Bills and her blatant disregard for women
>>
>>73506478
Seems Increasingly nervous
>>
>>73506478
>Trump says Hillary destroyed the lives of the women involved with Bill
>states facts, that Bill was impeached and that he lied, also more importantly that Bill signed NAFTA
>b-but you said here t-that it was no big deal that B-big bill got a blowjob...
I'm convinced that once you shill long enough, you start to believe your own bullshit.
>>
>>73506478
I already knew he said this and in 2012 he also said Hillary was doing a tremendous job as Sec of State. So, thats even worse.
>>
>>73506627
>He shit on Bill for raping those other women.

Trump has also been falsely accused of Rape. He stands with Bill when it comes to his sex escapades.
>>
File: 1462359469266.jpg (23 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1462359469266.jpg
23 KB, 640x638
>Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton are the same person

I FUCKING KNEW IT!! Drop out Hillary, you've already had two terms as president! You're ineligible!
>>
File: 12031232.jpg (56 KB, 584x622) Image search: [Google]
12031232.jpg
56 KB, 584x622
MFW the press spin on this just keeps everyone talking about Bill the rapist; and asking why trump keeps bringing up the fact that bill is a rapist.
>>
>>73508203
where all the shills go?

Did I strike a nerve?
>>
>>73506478
He learned stuff n sheit

Are you against higher education and would rather promote bigotry, OP?
>>
>>73507553
This.

Hillary unlike Trump doesn't have a leg to stand on anything, Trump may be a saucy guy but at least he's honest and owns up to it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.