[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton literally just needs Virginia to win.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot (55).png (97 KB, 767x611) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (55).png
97 KB, 767x611
Clinton literally just needs Virginia to win.
>>
>>73506298
And I need you to be molested.
>>
>>73506298
And let's not forget that she leads in all the so called swing states at the moment.
>>
>>73506298
>winning VA after saying shes going to fuck over coal miners
wew
>>
Virginia has few coal miners, but lots of democrats including her pal the governor.
>>
But NM could flip for Suzanna Martinez as VP, and Trump takes your gray states (FL, NC, OH, IA, CO) and wins.
>>
>>73506298

how likely are Hitlary voters to switch to the Donald when he destroys her in debates?

up to now i was thinking hed steal alot of voters, but idk, somehow people like her.
>>
>>73506298
>trump won't turn any states

Prepare to be disappointed
>>
>>73507907

surely the people retarded enough to love shillary wont turn?
>>
>>73506745
Everyone hates coal.
>>
>>73506298
Fitting since Clinton literally just needed a vigina.
>>
I'm not trolling her. If she picks that La Raza spic as her running mate, she will loses the entire rustbelt. I live in Virginia. I doubt we would vote for her if that happened, but nothing surprises me anymore. There are allot of non liberal democrats, and independents here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.