[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Prager University?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ogimage-default.png (44 KB, 916x480) Image search: [Google]
ogimage-default.png
44 KB, 916x480
What does /pol/ think of Prager University?
>>
>>73506262
very jewish. 870 is so fucking kikey
>>
File: 1432429996834.png (1 KB, 214x198) Image search: [Google]
1432429996834.png
1 KB, 214x198
very good
>>
>>73506377
But their arguments are almost always consistent, is that why /pol/ hates them?
>>
>>73506262
>evangelicals
>ever
>>
>""""""""""free""""""""""
>>
>>73506942
>>73506505
Alright then explain to me why /pol/ associates PragerU with jews?
>>
>>73507040
Well for one, Dennis Prager has orthodox Jewish parents.

Also check out their "Israel is the most moral army" video
>>
>>73507040

It's extremely biased towards Israel while disguising itself as an academic resource like Coursera and Khan Academy. They have """courses""" like:

>Israel: The World's Most Moral Army
>Israel's Legal Founding
>Are Israeli Settlements the Barrier to Peace? (No according to the "course"'s professor Alan Dershowitz)
>Why are there still Palestinian refugees? (Not Israel's fault if you watch the vid!)
>Islamic Terror: What Muslim-Americans Can Do (support Israel!)
>>
>>73507791
One video you disagree with shouldn't discount the whole lot of them. The speakers they usually have for their videos give good arguments for their beliefs.

If you want actual reasoning for right wing beliefs you'd sooner get them from their channel then from /pol/. tbqh
>>
>>73508007
The guy was asking why we think PragerU is Jewish not why they should be discredited you fucking dumb kike.
>>
>>73507791
>>73507900
Why are you so myopic? who can't you differentiate between bias and facts?

They don't make things up, at least they incite reliable sources to confirm their arguments amirite?
>>
>>73507900
So is Trump and that isn't stopping anyone here from supporting him. I don't agree Israel should be there, I believe whole-heartedly its a nation put in place just to have a western foothold in the middle east and an easy way to transfer oil to europe/usa from asia/africa. But the majority of the people who live in Israel are good people.

>>73508146
Yeah I see that now Muhammad, thanks.
>>
>>73508382
What the fuck are you talking about.

Can you please make a point or fuck off.
>>
>>73508553
Questions end in question marks, Ahmed.
At first I asked why you associate PragerU with jews and you argued that they are biased.
So I said they're not biased, they're just stating facts.. so my question just stands, Why do YOU associate them with zionist agenda?
>>
>>73509008
I'm not the one that said that. You seemed dumbfounded by the fact that PragerU is Jewish. And you're lecturing us on research and facts lmao.
>>
>>73507040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEMd6NDT5Z8

>literally quoting the talmud
>>
>>73509205
I wasn't "dumbfounded" by that, rather I knew that's what stupid cucks like yourself would say about PragerU.
It's your zeal for jewing PragerU that astonishes me. Mahmoud.
>>
>>73506262
They make simple explanatory videos of some important topics. They don't really carry the conversation further than that, though, so if you're already informed about the topic, it's like sitting through a kindergarten class for the topic.

Their video on post-modern art is pretty spot on, though.
>>
>>73509551
>go on /pol/ of all places
>hey guys what do you think of Pragerjewniversity?
>well its Jewish an-
>SEE I KNEW YOU SAY ITS JEWISH, IM A FUCKING MASTER AT PREDICTING RESPONSES

You making this thread for a highschool book report or something son?
>>
>>73509642
>Their video on post-modern art is pretty spot on, though.
That's the first video I watched and I have to say I was pretty content at the end of the video.
Then I watched some of their other videos, many of which talked about Israel and other related political issues which made me wonder what you guys thought of them.
>>73509922
In response to your claim, I rest my case. you'll see what you want to see, you'll hear what you want to hear and you'll grasp what you want to grasp.
I'm open to new ideas and ideologies, but when I ask your opinion about a constitution, and then you expect "they're jews" to be a response then there's no need of me to argue with the likes of you.
Suck my balls, Muhammad.
>>
>>73510315
Goodbye Shill
>>
>>73506262
Their series on the 10 commandments was good. I also like their video about why men stare at women. Mostly based but they have a boner for Israel that rivals /pol/'s for Hitler.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.