[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you explain intelligent black men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: ExplainThis.png (816 KB, 751x665) Image search: [Google]
ExplainThis.png
816 KB, 751x665
Seriously, I'm not baiting here. Is he really just an anomaly? And if so, if you were in charge of segregation, would you allow so-called exceptional black people to enter your white communities? Heads up: I am not a /pol/ac and don't share most of your views, however I'm an open book. I've just been reading a lot of your board lately and you seem to be very pro separating the races - at least most of you anyway. Tbh smart, coherent black people make it difficult for me to be a racist.
>>
Those smart black folks are nowhere near as smart as the smartest Whites or Asians. So it's just standard bell curves brah. I don't need to explain shit.
>>
>>73505262
This. Also, having a lower IQ doesn't mean you're banished from science; it's just going to take more effort.
>>
>black science man
>smart
Nigger read his twitter. He is a literal retard pandering to be lol so deep crowd
>>
>>73505157
he's a dumb nigger though

he just reads whatever his jewish masters feed him with a teleprompter

basically le nigger man of """"science"""" hilarious clitoris edition
>>
>>73505157

Name one. Just one.
>>
>>73505157
>I don't know what averages and outliers are: the thread

Also, he's a mulatto.
>>
A group is defined by its majority. Outliers should not be accounted for.
>>
I actually like a lot of black people in everyday life. I'm from the south and most of my friends are pretty racist but I could never full on hate a person just on that basis. I'm just here cause I don't like immigration or muslims.
>>
raised and educated by white benefactors
>>
>>73505649
God he said some stupid shit about reality being a simulation a bit ago
>>
File: recaIQ.jpg (25 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
recaIQ.jpg
25 KB, 600x405
theres always someone, but as a whole, niggers aren't smart at all
>>
looks like we need to determine whether there really are any smart niggers. though desu i think there are

in an apartheid situation I think it's essential they be put in charge of the other blacks. this pacifies the smart ones by giving them power, and pacifies the dumb ones by making it seem less like a white tyranny situation. additionally, niggers are better at dealing with and organising other niggers than whites are
>>
File: 6x8-Dorian.jpg (165 KB, 1017x759) Image search: [Google]
6x8-Dorian.jpg
165 KB, 1017x759
>>73505262
>>73505157
using race based IQ has been proven to be as rmeaningless. as categorizing people's IQ based on the color of their shirts.

in the end some group will have a higher average than others, it doesn't mean that it has anything to do with their shit.

IQ can vary widely among siblings.

but /pol/tards can't into logic
>>
>>73506152
>mudslime cant into evolution
>>
>>73505157
>How do you explain intelligent black men?

anon cannot into bell shaped curve and statistical outliers?
>>
File: 3a7.jpg (7 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
3a7.jpg
7 KB, 165x115
>>73506258
not an argument, retard
>>
>>73506347
neither is denying scientific facts nigger
>>
>>73505906
computer technology will eventually improve to a point where we can 100 % replicate reality. Like some form of advanced Sims game. The sims dont know that they are in a game, and we can have multiple machines all running different versions of the Sims. So mathetically its more likely we're in a sim rather than the default "real reality"

you cant ---prove-- that it isnt. Its like theology arguements. We could very well be in the matrix. For all you know we're all just voices in your head. Its why philisophy exists, so people can argue answerless shit like this all day long
>>
For the moment, ignore the question of whether or not whites are smarter than blacks on average. If it were true, it would not mean that there would never be blacks smarter than whites. It would just meant that such an occurrence would be relatively rare, and that the reverse would be more common.
>>
>>73505157
They don't fall into the meme of dropping out like their dads
>>
>>73505157
bait
>>
>>73506152
>IQ can vary widely among siblings.
true, but it you take a whole people, you get a more representative selection.
like testing all black peoples math scores, or their iq. that makes it pretty representative.

saying that two siblings might have different iq is like saying that there is a few smart nignogs, its true but doesn't mean shit when it comes to the whole picture
>it doesn't mean that it has anything to do with their shit.
what a great argument
>>
It's a bell curve.

There are black people who are geniuses and white people who are idiots.

That does not change the averages.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.