[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rapefugees welcum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Serbs (and Hungarians) have protected the west from the roaches for over 500 years for this kind of ungrateful retards.
>>
/pol/ if your son ends up like this do you disown him?
>>
>Serbs
>Protecting the west

Sick historical revisionism bro.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Serbia

Meanwhile:

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetv%C3%A1r
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sisak
>>
File: dugovics.jpg (130 KB, 736x838) Image search: [Google]
dugovics.jpg
130 KB, 736x838
>>73504377
1456 never forget
>>
>>73504846
this is impossible in serbia, being a cuck is only found in germanic genes
>>
>>73505128
>16000 turks
>managed to kill 500
nice, but serbs often went to the austrohungarian army for better position in the wars

>ottoman serbia
>austrohungarian croatia
ok you had it better since they arent roaches
>>
That looks like Birmingham city center during the chirstmas german market. I'm honestly disgusted people like this exist so close to me
>>
File: keks.jpg (30 KB, 533x388) Image search: [Google]
keks.jpg
30 KB, 533x388
>>73504377
>Serbs have protected the west from the roaches for over 500 years for this kind of ungrateful retards

You were literally raped for that 500 years under Turks.Who dafuq were you protecting that way I ask you?
>>
>>73506218
They were keeping the T*rks busy and satisfied.
>>
File: pepel.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
pepel.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>73506430

kek
>>
>>73506218
>only great bosnian is ban kulin
>has nothing to do with muamer hodzic
>later passing herritage to serbian nobles
>ottoman rule untill 1900's like everyone else
>thinks that bosnians today are different from others just beceuse of islam
we need tito again
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 381x434) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 381x434
>>73506666
Check'd
>>
>>73506430
top bantz family
didn't you do the same for Genghis
>>
>>73507421
Genghis Khan died before the first invasion. Mongols didn't actually occupy the lands, they just swept in, slaughtered everyone and razed everything. After that they were fine with their vassals being relatively independent as long as they continued to pay their tribute.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.