[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is literally EVERY blue eye'd person I meet hugely successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
Why is literally EVERY blue eye'd person I meet hugely successful in every area of life?

Was the NSDAP on to something here?
>>
My sister has blue eyes and she's a part-time teacher and stay at home mother with a loser brown eyed husband.

It's just not true.
>>
>>73503694
beautiful people are more successful as they are more confident and less anxious. especially nowadays where you climb the ladder by creating connections.

the color of one's eyes has nothing to do about it.
>>
>>73503694
emerald eye masterrace reporting, it has to do with how people treat you, since we tend to look each other in the eyes when talking people tend to generaly be positive towards you so you can get what you want more often.
>>
>>73503694
I have a blue eyed blonde haired ex-friend who is an alcohol, beat his gf, had many DUIs, child out of wedlock, and so on.
>>
Well iam blue eyed with 100% german ancestry and iam a failure. (23 still studying for bachelor degree)
>>
>>73503956
this a million times

Ive seen blue eyed people (especially here in Mexico where blue eyes are very rare and so they are more prized) who are poor as fuck or work in menial jobs, etc

On the other hand, attraxtive people, either blue eyed, brown eyed or even tanned skinned are usually successful, have good jobs, live in athe rich parts of the city etc

attractiveness is just a huge and important part in human life, more so than even race or whatever else
>>
>>73503694
I've got blue eyes and I suck at life.
>>
I have blue eyes and I'm doing a social sciences degree and just had my laptop and phone seized by the po po
>>
>>73503694
because lookism anon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lookism

stanhope is right in that for every other fucking thing under the sun in todays PC culture there is a safe space, support group, and legislative protection ... EXCEPT if you are dog dick ugly, then you wear that all by yourself
>>
I'm an anxiety, depressive mess who's blue eyed
>>
I am 6'3 blue eyes and attractive.i was always good at making money i am also a 28 yo virgin with aspergers kek
>>
>>73504183

Cheer up senpai, you're still way ahead of 95% of the rest of the Earth's populace
>>
>>73503694
Because we are the master race and the next step in human evolution. Brown eyes= nigger DNA
>>
File: sweden success.png (684 KB, 972x1268) Image search: [Google]
sweden success.png
684 KB, 972x1268
>>
>>73505756
>tfw blue eyes but a kissless virgin
>>
>>73504178

Maybe he's wearing colored contacts...
>>
>>73506145
something breeds in sweden

it isnt success

and it isnt the swedish male
>>
>>73503694
>Was the NSDAP on to something
more like everything
>>
>>73503694
They try harder. it's instilled in their blood.

/thread
>>
>>73503694
I have blue eyes and I'm a complete failure at everything I do in life. Sorry for ruining your troll post OP.
>>
>>73503694
I'm blue eyed, chubby, in a dead end job and can't manage to keep a girl

Proved wrong
>>
>>73503694
Blue eyes here. Started out minimum wage slave working at round table pizza. Now established IT Security professional with 6 figure income. I've been interviewed by various publications and syndicated radio tech talk shows. I own 2 rental homes and live quite comfortably in the bay area. My education is a high school diploma, a few IT certs. I owe my success to ambition and passion. I don't give up, and spend many hours of off-time developing my skills.
>>
File: deutschpepe.png (151 KB, 554x921) Image search: [Google]
deutschpepe.png
151 KB, 554x921
>>73503694

You have obviously never been to East Germany or Poland...
>>
File: 20160501_111415(0)-1.jpg (478 KB, 903x778) Image search: [Google]
20160501_111415(0)-1.jpg
478 KB, 903x778
>>73503694
Fuck you
25 y/o khv neet with blue eyes coming in
>>
>>73508597
>>73509000
It's a competitive advantage. In a 100% blue eyed population, it's useless...
>>
>>73506145
>sweden
>functioning of government
>implying
>>
>>73509679
I'm surrounded by nonwhites though reeeee
>>
>>73510170
that's the problem, they're racist against you because you're white.
>>
>>73509000
>posting only your eyeball

that's some fat girl myspace shit

the reason is that the rest of you is devastatingly ugly
>>
I'm blue eyed and I'm on /pol/.
>>
>>73511429
Yeah pretty true
Cant argue against that
>>
>>73506145
>swedes still act like snobs on the internet after everything that happened to their country
Maybe Sweden deserves to be turned into a caliphate.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.