[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Guy experience thread. This is different than Nigger Hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 32
File: rsz_tyrone_5.png (588 KB, 867x872) Image search: [Google]
rsz_tyrone_5.png
588 KB, 867x872
Black Guy experience thread.

This is different than Nigger Hate thread. This is a positive thread about your good experience with red-pilled or reasonably normal black guys.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG7mZQvaQDk
>>
I can honestly say that most black people that I've met that served in the military were the most respectful and delightful people to talk to.

Key word: most.
>>
>Be me, walking down street
>See black american walk by
>He didn't mug me
Feelsgoodman
>>
>>73502788

On the flipside, I can honestly say that most of the white people I've met that served in the military are some of the most jingoistic and ignorant fuckers I've ever met.

Keyword: most.
>>
>Be me
>go to Seattle with parents when I was a kid
>my parents thought it would be a good idea to try the public transport
>be waiting at the bus stop
>african american comes up and starts yelling and making sounds.
>bangs on the bus when it arrives and starts yelling at the driver
>mfw I was 6-7 years old when this happened and I became terrified of the Black man ever since
>>
Have yet to meet one senpai. To me they're like mythical beasts.
>>
File: 1460202475653.webm (1 MB, 352x640) Image search: [Google]
1460202475653.webm
1 MB, 352x640
>>73502348

Tjsotomayor.

https://youtu.be/ERYbIf7dojI

This mans hate for niggeress single-mothers surpasses that of most KKK members
>>
I spent an afternoon watching Tommy Sotomayor videos after I first heard of him.

It gave me hope that blacks can take back their community and reject nigger culture. That works for the other ethnic groups, and Tommy knows this.
>>
>>73502348
>normal
>black guy
pick one faggot
>>
File: 1460201692053.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1460201692053.webm
598 KB, 480x360
ATLAHworldwide

https://youtu.be/yjgIttxGFfo
>>
File: 87676.jpg (177 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
87676.jpg
177 KB, 600x400
>be me
>be 18 years old
>see a random black dude coming towards me
>i'm waiting for bus
>he approaches me
>think he is some immigrant vendor of fake stuff
>i'm in a good mood
>he babbles something about time, smells of vodka.
>shows me his watch, it's broken or something
>well lets see if he has some fake casio to sell
>bargaining begins
>speaking loudly in a heavy nigerian accent
>YO WASSUP MY FRIEND, NICE WATCH VERY NICE, YOU WANNA SELL ME WATCH? 10 EURO? NO NO 10 EURO TOO MUCH, 5 EURO OR BYE BYE
>black dude stares for a few seconds
>yells something about USA and tries to butt head me
>i dodge and he hits the pole behind me
>falls on the ground, covered in blood
>nearby police comes in a hurry, they think it's some illegal on drugs
>they arrest him
>mfw
Apparently he was actually in the US army, read it on a local newspaper about the arrest
>>
>>73502788
That's just how is is in the military. In my four years in the Army, I've never met a black soldier that did the whole chimp nigga KANGZ thing, even in their off time.
>>
Our little negro

https://youtu.be/gI9MCvK2MGs

He browses /pol/
>>
>>73502848
Jingoism is the essence of a truly noble soul
>>
>>73503948

This dude.

https://youtu.be/8NVVwZVd6ZM

BTFO the Leftist shills.

Behold how they scramble to come up with an argument.
>>
File: 1460460357646.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460460357646.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>73503948
NOOOOOO DON'T LET NORMIES KNOW ABOUT THIS PLACE
>>
File: 1461915725237.jpg (49 KB, 941x960) Image search: [Google]
1461915725237.jpg
49 KB, 941x960
Some more Liberal tears

https://youtu.be/MHMwdVCEyAU
>>
>>73502788
That's because they are conservative nationalists -- most of them at least.
>>
>>73503462
This man should be Trump's press secretary.
>>
>>73504112
How the fuck do black do black people even browse /pol/
Someone explain this shit to me
>>
File: 1460556923242.jpg (66 KB, 477x750) Image search: [Google]
1460556923242.jpg
66 KB, 477x750
https://youtu.be/oIXGpScZ0Cg

>>73502715

Watching this, it's disgusting how the behaviour of niggers is enabled by the media and legitimised by Politicians.

Every upstanding man and woman suffers for the stupidity of retards.
>>
One of "the six" lived down the hall from me. He spent 20 years for smoking crack in the 80's. Obama pardoned him. Based as fcuk black guy.
>>
>>73502348
My current girlfriend has an uncle that's pretty redpilled. He's an uncle tom. And my fraternity is very mixed. We are about 45% white surprisingly but most of em are good kids. Hell I went to a trump rally with one of the black ones, a Muslim a Spanish and a white Bernie supporter and they were very supportive of me and my beliefs even if they didn't agree. Hell some man bun wearing fahhot after the rally was a protestor and started shit with us, we got into a fight and I'd say about 2 punches in, when the rest of the kids friends tried even getting close they jumped in and beat the hell out of 4 of these protestors with me in New york. They are a ton of fun and always greet me like im coming home from war or some shit. It honestly makes me feel good that there are people that aren't white and we're a really close knit group so it's cool.
>>
>>73502788
I'm pretty good friends with a black person. He's basically the only black kid in town growing up.

Pretty funny dude, we game a lot.
>>
>>73502788
>>73502848

The likely explanation here is that the military gets the best people in black society and the worst people in white society.
>>
>>73504654
replying to my own post, but it made me wonder if prison does work for some.
>>
>>73504662
Your story gives me hope, anon.
>>
>>73502348

Lol you guys realize how pathetic this is right? To drool over blacks acting like normal human beings, because it's so rare? This might as well be a cuck thread
>>
>have a friend through high school
>5'10", fairly attractive
>West-African/Dominican Mix, mostly African
>Always been bro-tier
>he got a job in 10th grade working at an auto insurance company
>makes good pay
>Bought his own car
>Stayed a virgin through high school, believes in marriage but can't get pussy, helped me through my breakup with my LTR of 3 years
He's a good bro, gonna miss him when we go off to college in two months.
>>
>>73504517
filter out NIGGER NIGGER and actually read what you guys are typing.
>>
>>73502348
Every Nigger I've ever worked with that was an immigrant and a Christian (like from Ghana or Ethiopia) were extremely nice and hard working people. The only one that has been bad to work is this one Somali muzzie with a persecution complex who is hands down one of the stupidest people I've ever met.
>>
Best friend is black. Really loyal, pretty smart. I genuinely think most are good people.
>>
File: 1461217064479.jpg (32 KB, 249x400) Image search: [Google]
1461217064479.jpg
32 KB, 249x400
>>73504517
Usually I use a dedicated app on my phone or I'll use a browser on my PC. It's not rocket science.
>>
>buying beer from black cashier
>he accidentally rips packaging while ringing it up
>gives me the beer for free because he can't sell damaged merchandise
>>
Also
>walking down the street with new gf
>SJW feminist, idgaf because cute and nice ass
>we're in a bad part of town (Wynwood for you Miami people)
>see a black homeless man
>she hides behind me
>I nod my head calmly, he nods back, pretty cool bro, I might've talked to him if she wasn't freaking out
>we get into my car
>"Lol I thought you weren't racist"
>"But anon, he could've mugged us!"
>mind you, this was near the busy part of Wynwood and high noon
I swear feminists are some of the most two-faced motherfuckers around. She calls me a racist for assblasting her about Syrian immigrants, the next week she tells me I'm right.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 836x1112) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 836x1112
Here's a good friend of mine. A gun owning, guitar playing, cop supporting, gospel singing, bodybuilder conservative negro.

All around great guy.
>>
>>73504517
it's really not that hard when you're not brainwashed by liberal media and also not afraid to see the word nigger

source:
>I am the night
>>
>>73505574
From Texas, btw. A black cowboy type. A real renaissance man.
>>
>>73502348
Ehh, I don't have problem with blacks but I haven't met any who was especially based or something.
On the other hand, the other night I saw a nigger banging up a bus station with a fucking skateboard because he could. When police came, the nigger was long gone.
Thanks police, hope you enjoyed your beers and tapas on the Tupamaro, fucking faggots
>>
>>73505038
Being in a fraternity is an odd thing. If you ever get the chance try to get in one that hazes. It brings you really close to everyone in the fraternity. Half the kids I either hazed or was hazed by. Graduated now but still have memories with them. Fraternities are like a blood pact man. I was arrested once for some bulls hit (told a cop they couldn't come in our house at a party and arrested for obstruction of justice) they payed my 1000 dollar bail within an hour still drunk and then went with me to court every month for about a year to make sure the charges were dropped.
>>
>>73505538

They are reactionary hypocrites, mate.

They follow whatever they perceive as accepted, not what is right.
>>
>>73504662
That sounds like a pretty good frat, I gotta find one like that in the fall
>>
>>73504925
Key word: only
>>
>>73504662
>go to a big southern state school
>worked and did community college first so I'm way too old to pledge

seems awesome living with a bunch of like minded guys pretty jealous desu
>>
>>73502348
2 worthy of note - I am American, not Japanese
>friend since 5th grade
>both social outcasts
>liked video games, computers, reading
>he was poor as shit, mother on welfare and even then he hated it
>refused to chimp, bullied by classmates for acting too white and not hood enough
>gets mocked for getting a B on a test - "u think u smart nigga"
>gets made fun of by herds of blambeasts for doing his homework
>ridiculed for the way he spoke - too white
>had each other's back all through middle school in a shitty area of a shitty city
>he graduates high school with honors
>immediately gets a job as tech support, starts going to school and paying the rent for his apartment
>joins the military, serves in Kuwait at start of Iraq war
>comes back, gets a job working for BofA in the tech department
>married with a child now
>bought his own house
>starting his own business with money he saved
>never arrested, never did drugs, always upstanding citizen
>politically conservative since we met
>always voted Republican
>can't stand welfare niggers
>hates the fact that his mother was on welfare for a couple years
>refuses to associate with niggers that nig
Other one was my friend's stepdad, awesome guy who worked his whole life and built his own business from the ground up. He was always cool to us, never pushed his boundaries trying to be my friend's dad, just treated him like a friend and offered advice and counsel when appropriate.
>>
I had a co-worker who was Nigerian. A good friend, inspired me to better myself, he made great grades and spent several years working 3 jobs and going to full-time University. Well he got a big, good job worked for two years with his degree.

In that time he found a wife and had children. She was a US niggress... He was one of the most upstanding gentleman you could ever know.

He shot himself. His wife made his life so bad he shot himself. I had to attend his closed casket funeral knowing his wife was to blame. She didn't even show up.
>>
>>73502348

I remember in Saudi Arabia,we had this Ethiopian guy in class ; he was one of best students in some subjects including Calculus I(which was so horrible that it is one of the main reasons I am glad I am finished with school) ,
he was well-behaved and ,unlike you Whites,could take a fucking joke no matter how racist.
>>
>>73502788
I can honestly say that the army negro is lazy indolent and all together retarded.
>>
I met a really chill black guy at the store yesterday, we fucked up his order really bad and he had every right to be pissed but instead laughed and said that it happens. He then proceeded to give me dance lessons. Really cool guy
>>
>menacing looking black guy walks around corner and approaches me holding a tire iron or bike handle or something
>he starts street performance drumming with it on some garbage
>>
>>73505363
You say you like them, but still call them niggers. Why?
>>
>>73506593
That sucks man. I had a Nigerian guy in my calc class in college, he got great grades and worked really hard. He was pretty funny and well dressed, he was pretty great.

I had a friend from camaroon in high school who was cool. A lot of people thought he was cool just because he was black but he was cool in general. He hated ghetto nogs because he said they made him look bad. Seems like a lot of African immigrants are generally well behaved, as opposed to the FUCKING SOMALIS that invaded this place
>>
Nigerians and other African migrants are alright, I'd rather have them than our chavvy nogs.

However, they ALWAYS shout instead of talk when using the phone. Like, they could be screaming on their mobile and you could hear them from a mile away.
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (47 KB, 325x488) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
47 KB, 325x488
>>73502348
>be me, 20, on leave after first tour in sandbux
>three dindus out with me and four other boots
>having beers, talking shit, start making racist jokes
>one dindu starts to get agitated and bails
>two others laugh even harder, start calling him a nigger
>remaining two dindus begin to talk mad shit about black culture
>tell us they'd prefer to not have the vote because most nogs are terminally stupid
mfw
>>
>>73506842
Well, I've met a lot of wonderful faggots, yet they're still faggots
>>
File: image.png (511 KB, 435x664) Image search: [Google]
image.png
511 KB, 435x664
>>73502348
My best friend is a black kid from the ghetto. He is on his way to medical school. Works 30 hours a week and goes to school full time.

He has been tainted by ghetto blacks though. Sometimes it comes through. Super nice and peaceful kid but thinks trump is a racist and doesn't understand how I can support him. Subtly tested to see if I'm racist before by makin off hand comments and seeing how I respond to them. Lol clever kid. There has been a lot of racial tension at my university this year. ALOT.

In the end he will break free of the other blacks bullshit. He doesn't follow any News sources. Only works and goes to school. No partying.

Once he becomes a doctor and has more free time his eyes will start to open. He will have money, be a hard worker, and be completely above the black trash. Now his only source of news
Is me, his Mexican girlfriend (not helping), and his family.

>mfw my best friend is the champion of the black race and has the potential to rally a new culture of respectable blacks.
>>
>>73503184

To be fair there aren't more then a dozen black people living in Croatia, familia.
>>
>tfw no blacks where you live

Plenty Jews, but no blacks. I've only ever met one Jew who had a sense of fair game and he was just visiting.
>>
File: DildosAreForAutists.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
DildosAreForAutists.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
>>73502348

Sitting with one now. He's gay, I'm bi, both are realists, I dividualist and respect the constitution over ideology. He's a bit more left leaning than me, I'm also brain damaged and full of murderous rage...so, yeah.
>>
>>73507282
The Jews in my area all live in their own little community, the only place I ever see them is in the bank.
>>
>>73507282

Be walking down downtown Georgia early morning, sun just over the horizon.
A beat up car pulls up next to me.
"Ay, *smacks lips* could you help us."
It's 2 black younger men in the car looking African as hell.
I slowly but confidently say "sure what's up"
They pull out a...Map and ask "could you help us find this location."
It's some road I never heard of but try to remember, but had no clue so I say
"Sorry I have no idea where that is"
They say "Ah sheet alright sheet thanks"
And they drive off.
Good black men going to work, I hope they found it alright
>>
File: 1443964447407.jpg (42 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1443964447407.jpg
42 KB, 413x395
>>73502348
>start up business
>low on capital but need a contractor
>black guy offers services for about a quarter of the others' prices
>suspicious but hire him anyway because no real way to finish project otherwise
>black guy ends up doing better work and is a harder worker than all of his competitors
>i can finish project because of his low prices
>we both win

Thanks, based undercutting black guy
>>
>>73503812
>that happened
>>
>Stuck in snow in my driveway in the woods

>Call white plow guys

>Quote me a super high price to clear a path that i cant affiord

>Call a black coworker and ask if she knows anyone who plows

>an old black guy shows up 30 mins later in a bobcat and plows me a path

>doesnt want money

>Hand him 80 bucks
>Hands me 60 back
>finally accepts 40

I have a lot of terrible nigger experiences though and wouldnt want to live around blacks again tho
>>
I've only met one black guy who I had a good experience with and it was in the third grade. He was my best friend at the time. however his dad was gone, his mom's boyfriend or maybe it was a step dad seemed abusive so he's probably a criminal now

but at that time he was a nerdy little kid with glasses and asthma
>>
>>73507336
Well glad your not reproducing. I hope you have a peaceful and happy life though. Degenerate.
>>
>>73507146
Ask him about Ben Carson.
>>
File: 1462421487136.jpg (135 KB, 634x876) Image search: [Google]
1462421487136.jpg
135 KB, 634x876
As a Black man I'm compelled to red pill you swines on modern Black America. /pol/ often attributes the state of the contemporary Negro to his intellectual inferiority, which arises from his genes. "Pro Blacks" attribute it to white supremacy. (I hope you find the subtle irony there he he). But I ask you all to look back at the Negro of 100 or even 50 years ago. And how does he compare to the Negro of today?

The truth is the Black man in America was a noble man trying to find his way in a hostile land, yet a land that was his home as it was his father's. He was only 100 or so years removed from enslavement yet still lacked "freedom." He was denied education as a slave yet achieved mass literacy in 3 generations following slavery. He created art, music and culture that shaped America for years to come. And contrary to today, he had is own media and businesses (owned by him), and produced patents and inventions.

And what of today's Black Race? Are these niggaz not the most degenerate scum ever to roam this planet (besides furries of course)? Back then not only did we NOT KILL EACH OTHER we were framed for crimes and had crime done against us covered up. Today we celebrate and martyr thugs who were brought to justice. Our women were beautiful and our men strong. Now our women are whores and men effeminate. Genetics don't tell the story of the decline of these shines. Not when racemixing increased after the 60's.
>>
>>73507146
Need to be said though. THESE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE.
>>
>>73507383
Yeah that's what they did here too. There was a community of maybe 25, now there's well over 1000. The area they've descended on is a complete shithole that they've let go into complete disrepair and they've started buying any land or buildings slightly outside of their ghetto.
>>
>>73507936
Fair point. I'll try that at some point this week. He probably has never heard of him, sadly.

Like I said he gets all his info from a Mexican girl, his family, Facebook (ghetto nigger saturated), and me.
>I'm the only damn counter weight.
>>
>>73507936
This. I wouldn't know about guys like based Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams or even Carson if it weren't for white people. Niggas only deify scum like Lil Wayne, Jewrake and Nikki Minaj.
>>
>>73507977
The main source of blacks' problems is the political left. The left replaced most black fathers with gubmint checks, and we can see how well that turned out.
>>
File: image.png (446 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
446 KB, 640x1136
This just popped up on Drudge
>>
>>73508306
This is heavily related.
-->>73508482
>>
>>73503060
>I became terrified of the Black man ever since
that cuck omg
>>
>>73505189
I'm impressed you managed to find Mordor.
>>
>>73507830

My philosophy is nigh perfect, mirroring the founders not by copying, but spending years forcing myself into experiences that make me see it first hand.

I'm going to assume you believe we're dating? Nope, have a wife and kid...also more American than you. How? I actually walk the talk, killing and risking mylife, now I'm trained and experienced for the habbening.

Show me what you stand for so I can show you you're just as degenerate, if not more. If you only attempt to 'rebuttal' this comment and not unmasking yourself then you answered my question anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 707x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 707x1280
>>73508482
>charging
>when your at 100%
holy shit i am fucking triggered
>>
File: charles-ramsey.png (220 KB, 478x336) Image search: [Google]
charles-ramsey.png
220 KB, 478x336
I was just thinking of this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ5FBY2Ixow

I hope he's doing well
>>
>>73508790
>Not constantly having your gadgets on charge
>>
>>73508847
Bad for the battery.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>73508633
Kekekekekekekek. Nice gun faggot.

>pointed out my degeneracy Jee Golly I better act retarded! And type 800 paragraphs.
>>
File: 1460704967974.jpg (146 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1460704967974.jpg
146 KB, 400x533
>>73508482
This shit don't surprise me one bit. Black women worship white men. I tell you what. If Donald Trump made a speech dedicated to protecting Black women from Muslim space aliens these bitches would be lining up to vote for him in droves.
>>
File: 1390334281133.png (101 KB, 201x216) Image search: [Google]
1390334281133.png
101 KB, 201x216
>>73503747
>that webm

perfect
>>
File: 1462573323212.png (476 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1462573323212.png
476 KB, 400x600
>>73502348
I've had a few black friends over the years.
It's strange because I am horribly racist (by society's standards anyway) but I get along with blacks ten times better than my more "liberal" friends do. I think it's because I'm not trying to tiptoe around offending them. You can tell just how nervous these "anti-racists" are when a black shows up, It's to the point where they can't even hold a conversation with them. I'll say racist jokes and shit to my heart's content. Some get upset first, but they usually warm up to me because they respect me.
>>
>>73502348

I've known... maybe one sort of cool black out of the dozens of blacks I've worked with. Some have decent personalities but all of them are lazy and late as fuck. And those are the good ones.
>>
>>73509471
>racist jokes
If you want to befriend a black person don't do this in the beginning, only when you're comfortable enough with them.
>>
>>73503462
>the river got dat ass for GTA
kekus maximus
>>
>be 7 years old
>with collegue in cinema on our own
>some black man in complete suit sits besides us and jokes around by pretending to grab our popcorn
>he only understood english and a bit french
>he was a britbong banker

There are alot of these 100% black brit-bong bankers
its pretty weird, I wonder what they thing about these so called "refugees" flocking in here
>>
>>73503060
man up leaf

>loud noises
>>
>>73504517
don't you remember the "protocols of elders of Zion" neger in this jewish documentary? topkek
>>
>>73502348
Saw a single black father taking with his three kids at a waterpark, he also told them to behave when they started acting up.

When i was a teenager i saw a black kid on the bus drawing (really well) in a sketchbook while the niggers around him acted like animals and screeched about the right way to "jump somebody".
>>
>>73509902
Of course. My real problem is forgetting to not say "nigger." It happens alot.
>>
File: rps20160509_123555.jpg (134 KB, 1195x899) Image search: [Google]
rps20160509_123555.jpg
134 KB, 1195x899
>>73509042

PERFECT! Thank you.

You have a form of degeneracy, that I find so abhorant, that should bar you from voting (or living in MY nation).

You keep your rifle locked up, per .gov's orders, Willingly barring yourself from a constitutional right. That's self censoring/self oppressing.

You're no better than self hating, white knighting, liberal cuck.

Kill yourself you anti-american pussy!
>>
50 Cent supports republicans
>>
>>73508837
>That guilty look when he first hears the siren before realising they aren't for him

Kek. Blacks always give the best news interviews.
>>
My Cousin's husband is from Mali. Great guy, hard working.
>>
What is this "black people" thing, first time hearing about this.
>>
File: 1462796136081.jpg (25 KB, 357x412) Image search: [Google]
1462796136081.jpg
25 KB, 357x412
>>73506593
>>
>>73502348
>3rd year of college, decide to try out apartment living.
>Go for the cheapest shit in the area, basically end up sharing a living room with two random people.
>Move in, surprise, you're living with a 4 north african muslims.
>And one chill American catholic black.
>Man these fuckers really like Naruto Ninjastorm.
>It's pretty chill for a few months, we get used to eachother despite dirty ass kitchen and water damaged restroom cause these fucker cannot clean their shit.
>Conversation turns to which Americans they'd like to kill because they're so disrespectful of Islam.
>"And this is why nobody likes Muslims."
>Buy gun the next day.
>>
>>73502348
One of my best buddies is a black man. Hates niggers more than a lot of people i've seen. They make society dislike them in general, and make life harder for a dude who just wants to work, and enjoy his hobbies
>>
Here's a black man catching a nigger stealing shit off of his porch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhgpLCKBVQ4

@ 0:30
>>
>>73512325
Barricade the door, get body armor, a steel shield, 4 100 round magazines, paint a crusader cross on the shield, hang a "death to mohommad" sign on your door, and get ready for apartment jihad part 1 starring you.
>>
File: Cant trick.jpg (38 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
Cant trick.jpg
38 KB, 460x600
>>73504066
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 260x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 260x467
>>73504517
A lot of us come here for keks, a lot of people here think they're genuinely hurting us with all the slander but all you gotta do is imagine the balding white manlet calling you a nigger and suddenly it doesn't mean shit coming from him
>>
>>73502788
I can attest to this. I was infantry and the black guys we had were really good dudes. The niggers went to supply or were cooks and always chimped out.

One based as fuck black grunt we had ended up knocking out a supply sergeant for talking shit to him when he called him an "uncle tom moddafuggah" when we were returning gear. He ended up getting busted down to private for it. He didn't give a fuck and just played xbox the entire time on restriction.
>>
>work in a working-class bar in West London
>old black guy always offers to buy me a drink on top of his

>working in a tech company in central London
>young black guy is a hardcore Christian
>sit with him at lunch time talking about the decline of moral principles etc

Pretty based. I live in a largely black area now and it's pretty shit though. Black kids dropping empty chicken boxes and soda cans on the ground without even thinking it's wrong or anti-social. Black guys blasting rap music so everyone within half a mile can hear it.
>>
>>73503462
6:08

>the grandmother look like shit
>the neighbor look like shit
>the lawyer look like shit

kek
>>
>>73504940
finally, a leaf with good insight.
>>
>>73507977
You can thank white leftist for that. Their need to feed their ego cost us the black family unit. After that, everything went to hell. On the bright side though, it seems black teen pregnancy has greatly decreased.
>>
File: 1460989982912.png (228 KB, 1192x830) Image search: [Google]
1460989982912.png
228 KB, 1192x830
>>73506593
feels bad man
>>
>>73513666
>get ready for apartment jihad part 1 starring you.
oh my sides are gone
>>
>>73504066
Pretty sure some intern lost their job over that stunt. God bless.
>>
File: 1460996721396.png (78 KB, 238x188) Image search: [Google]
1460996721396.png
78 KB, 238x188
>>73507977
Screencap this. This is truth.
>>
File: 1462478676619.jpg (286 KB, 1262x944) Image search: [Google]
1462478676619.jpg
286 KB, 1262x944
I've never met a nigger in my life, I guess you could call that positive black guy experience
>>
>>73519646
Ask and yeh shall recieve
>>
File: image.jpg (272 KB, 648x1236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272 KB, 648x1236
>>73519877
fuck forgot pic
>>
File: 1458694555021.gif (2 MB, 247x403) Image search: [Google]
1458694555021.gif
2 MB, 247x403
>>73504517
im sandnigger and i think /pol/ is hilarious.
>>
>>73503462
That is one based man there.
>>
In spite of Hollywood's bullshit, about 25% of the cowboys were black. (1860 - 1910)
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.