[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never be an american g.i. landing in normandy fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
>you will never be an american g.i. landing in normandy

fuck bros, it hurts to live

Has there ever been a better example of courage in military history?

I mean, of course it sucks that they had to do it against the one country in the world fighting for what was right (and my people's allies) but damn if they weren't brave.
>>
>a better example
>says Japan flag

I don't know, you tell me man. Ever heard of Okinawa? Iwo? Fighting was way worse than anything in western Europe.
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKINNN
>>
>>73502081
They were stupid cucks who were led to their slaughter in a game of who runs out first German ammo or g.I. lives
>>
>>73502081
Those Islands we beat your asses off of when your people had the whole "No Surrender! BANZIAHU AKBAR!" I look into those battles and they were far more savage than Europe.
>>
>>73502263
that's not how that works my dude, you can make a slightly more nuanced criticism of the guy but linkin park meme doesn't apply here
>>
>>73502081
Fighting in the pacific was the worst Americans saw in the war.

Wars take more bravery as you go further back. I imagine standing in an infantry line getting cannons fired at you then having cavalry bear down on you and holding you're ground took a lot of bravery. Or going over the top in WWI.
>>
>>73502391
Geez watch Saving Private Ryan much? Normandy Beach landings were nothing like you see in the movies, they weren't that bad.
>>
>>73502081

Why the fuck would you want to be part of that shit-fest?
>>
>>73502750
>standing in a line
god damn why did these fags do this
makes me cringe just thinking about it
>>
>>73502081

Those man died for nothing.

Their valiancy and courage is not lost.

But it was for nothing.
>>
File: 14569460429.png (634 KB, 700x776) Image search: [Google]
14569460429.png
634 KB, 700x776
>>73502081
>you'll never be a degenerate kike enabling murderer invading and destroying Europe

Feels good man
>>
>>73502834
Except there were multiple German soldiers with more than 2k kills on D-Day
>>
>>73502081
>you will never be in the Wehrmacht soldier defending the glorious ideals that could have been.

THIS hurts. Germany is like the first cancerous cell in Europe and its letting the cancer grow because they have a traitor whore for a leader.
>>
>>73502930
Deutsch cucks are so disgusting, and you Nazi worshippers are worse than the Jews.
>>
>>73503074
d-day only had like 10k american casualties total
>>
>>73502882
It was the only efficient way to do it. What the fuck do you think? Just let thousands of faggots run around doing whatever they want? You needed to be able to give orders
>>
>>73502834
True i remember now it was an easy stroll in the park
>>
>>73503338
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heinrich_Severloh
>>
>>73503387
>However, Severloh’s claim is not viewed as credible by either US or German historians.
>>
>>73502081

THEN GO AND JOIN THE MILITARY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

"HURR DURR I'M A JAPANESE HIKIKOMORI WITH NO FUCKING FRIENDS AND NEVER BEEN LAID IN MY LIFE"

"BUT BOY I WOULD LOVE TO BE A BIG MEAN SOLDIER"

THEN GO AND DO IT YOU PATHETIC SACK OF SHIT

YOU ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH 4CHAN. "OH I WILL JUST CONTINUE TO LIVE IN FANTASY LAND AND COMPLAIN THAT THE WORLD DOESN'T LIVE UP TO MY STANDARDS, WHEN ACTUALLY IT DOES, AND I JUST DON'T HAVE THE NUTSACK TO GO AND DO ANYTHING"

FUCK OFF
>>
>>73503422
Who cares about historians? They think the Holocaust happened
>>
File: ису 152.jpg (233 KB, 1280x782) Image search: [Google]
ису 152.jpg
233 KB, 1280x782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29kcLy37IhY

Into Music, songs by composer Alexandrov "Holy War", on the Red Square enter the state flag of the Russian Federation and the LEGENDARY VICTORY BANNER. Banner group of military battalion honor guard of the 154th detached commandant Transfiguration regiment passes near the parade line army division, tribunes with veterans and guests of honor. '71 Ago, during the battle for Berlin, the soldiers of the 150th Division Idritsa sergeant Mikhail Yegorov and junior sergeant Militon Kantariya hoisted the flag over the defeated Reichstag. Since then, this "attack flag" - is a VICTORY BANNER.

(We killed fascists, and we will kill them... All...)
>>
>>73503464
>write book about myself
>make shit up
>claim I alone was responsible for 1/5 the number of enemy casualties on D-Day
>unfalsifiable claims so nobody can refute me outright
>no proof
yes I understand about historians but what the fuck
you believe this shit?
>>
>>73503423

I'm sorry, English is not my first language, are you saying if I join the Japanese military I will be able to be an American g.i. in Normandy?

Or did I misunderstand something? Sorry, English is my second language T_T
>>
>>73503553
Even Americans soldiers can confirm this
>>
>be soldiers advancing under machine gun fire from above
>not using metal shields as cover while advancing

Why?
>>
>>73503590
do you have proof?
>>
>>73503074
>german soldiers
>normandy

S. Ambrose calculated that 1 in 6 Nazi soldiers in Normandy on 6/4/1944 were NOT German. Mostly Czeck and other Eastern Europeans.
>>
>>73503338
Clearly a revelant battle that worth all the fuss.

Meanwhile most people don't even know about the battle of Kursk despite more than 2 million soldiers fighting there.
>>
>>73503622
Man portable shields won't stop machine gun rounds.
>>
>>73503586
That excuse on a japanese messageboard for asian memes.

Try harder
>>
>>73503383
I didn't say it was easy. I said it wasn't as bad as it was in the movies.
>>
>>73503622

metal was needed a lot for other important things.
>>
>>73503798
The movies all focus on Omaha Beach. Omaha Beach was that bad.
>>
You'll never be a german american killing other germans so jews can take over both countries
Why live?
>>
File: Golf-in-burgerland.jpg (412 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Golf-in-burgerland.jpg
412 KB, 2048x1536
>>73502081

Most of /pol/ probably was in a past life.
>>
>>73503622

did you guys try this? Is that why you couldn't even invade Greece? Is that why it took you two tried to take down Ethiopia? Did Italians just never figure out how guns work?
>>
>>73503779

Sorry swiss bro T_T

I said I wanted to be an american g.i. who lands in normandy.

He said I should join the japanese military.

Is that correct?
>>
>>73503586

I'M SAYING YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

"OH WHY OH WHY CAN'T I JOIN THE MILITARY, LE BORN IN LE WRONG GENERATION XDXDXD"

THEN JOIN THE MILITARY YOU FUCKING GIRL'S BLOUSE
>>
>>73502081
you stupid gooks fucked it all up with pearl harbor.

fuckyoushima yourself
>>
>>73504037

So if I join the Japanese military I can be an american g.i. landing in the battle of normandy?
>>
>>73502081
Hernan Cortes and a few dozen cavalrymen charging an army of 100,000-200,000 Aztec heathens after having lost the majority of their force to guerrilla attacks. They were able to penetrate deep enough into Aztec lines to kill the leader, routing the entire army.

Battle of Thermopylae when Leonidas and a couple thousand Greeks killed held back Xerxes and ~200,000 veteran Persians in pitched battle for 3 days

Battle of marathon Greeks threw God-King Darius back into the sea

Battle of plataea Greeks threw Achaemenid Empire out of Europe for good

Any part of Alexander the Greats campaign

Battle of Tours
Battle of Poitiers
Battle of cannae would have been amazing to witness. But the Romans were the good guys and Hannibal was a kike
>>
>>73503921
o_O
>>
>>73503920
What the fuck are you talking about, we won two world wars
>>
>>73503798
>implying I use jewvies as reference points for information

Hitler was killed in a movie theatre that some undisputable. How else would the diretor have known such a thing.

Also there is this one guy who I linked to a bunch of historic events but they claim he is retarded but he is alien. I know because he is immune to aids ad watched a jewtube commentary after.
>>
>>73503868
No you twat it wasn't. Men in landing crafts didn't die in droves upon the ramps opening, they didn't stop for cover to get slaughtered. It was bad, but it's not like it was in the movies where in tire companies were slaughtered I'm hitting the beach just didn't happen like that perhaps you should read a book and talk to veterans who were there and stop stereotyping the American education system.
>>
>>73503921
>I said I wanted to be an american g.i. who lands in normandy.

why? us marines had to use fucking flamethrowers to eradicate japs in pacific. you had your chance, here bomb
>>
>>73504106

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET A LOAD OF THIS BALL-LESS CUNT HE CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!!!!!
>>
>>73504209
Implying american vets would admit to cowering behind tanktraps crying into the sea while their compadres died
>>
>>73504106
you got it all wrong baka, you should join gook military but only as a pilot. that will fly into the target.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex1p6opSvA4
never say never
>>
>>73502081

Better examples would be subjecting yourself to a five year campaign of horror in the trenches of France and Belgium (and Germany), in the name of King and Country. While it may have been the ideals of old war fighting that inspired them to sign up, it soon became a matter of courage and personal resolve and comradeship to maintain composure during such a horrific war.
>>
>>73504156

wut? Did you buy your highschool textbooks from a Texan publisher?
>>
File: 1462004688820.png (48 KB, 980x716) Image search: [Google]
1462004688820.png
48 KB, 980x716
>>73504730
Was that an attempt at humor?
Jesus christ germany don't do that again
>>
>>73504614
You can't be serious. That pales in comparison to the bravery of the young brits who looked beyond hatred and bigotry to elect a muslim mayor of London. Fuck off conservashills!
>>
>>73504821
>True Aryan
>Italy

If this is humor please keep going
>>
>>73502182
LMAO you stupid fucking retard no it wasn't.
>>
>>73502081
Without trying to downplay their efforts and bravery

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kursk
>>
>>73505874
Why are you not out celebrating/marching today?
>>
>>73505874
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kursk

Thank you. I would like to learn more about the Eastern Front.
>>
>>73506038
I'm back already. Time to go sleep. (it's Tuesday in Eastern parts of the country already)
>>
>>73506061
You can start here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Front_(World_War_II)
>>
File: it's always sunny in hell.gif (919 KB, 170x196) Image search: [Google]
it's always sunny in hell.gif
919 KB, 170x196
>>73502081
>all those innocent americans that died for the jews
>>
>>73504209
"When we got within a thousand yards of the beach, you could hear the machine-gun bullets hitting off the front ramp of the boat," recalled Lambert, 83, a retired electrical engineer.

"The ramp went down, and we were in water over our heads. Some of the men drowned. Some got hit by the bullets. The boat next to ours blew up. Some of those men caught fire. We never saw them again," he said.

"When we got to the beach, I said to one of my men, Cpl. Meyers, `If there's a hell, this has got to be it.' And it was about a minute later that he got a bullet in his head.

"To make a long story short, only seven of the 31 men on my boat made it to the beach," said Lambert, one of several thousand U.S., British and Canadian veterans who have returned to Normandy to take part in Sunday's 60th anniversary ceremonies.
>>
>>73504209
"All I remember is mayhem--dead bodies floating in the water, busted equipment," he said. "We lost a lot of good men that day."

Phil Morehouse, 85, from Darien, Conn., and a captain in the 1st Infantry, came in on the fifth day of the invasion. His brother came in the first wave.

"My job was to bring in 800 soldiers to replace the expected casualties--little thinking that my brother, in the 16th Infantry, would be one of them.

"A sergeant I knew later told me that when [my brother's] landing craft beached, he was immediately hit in the leg. They dragged him up onto the beach, and he was hit in the head. He was killed at about 6:30," said Morehouse, a retired lawyer.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.