[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question to white people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Hi guys, I'm Korean and here in Canada we have lots of Sikhs/Indians, etc. To me though, Indians look very caucasian, they have similar features, like round eyes, narrow faces and long noses. It's just that their skin is darker. So if they were lighter skinned, could they pass for white? or at least italians?
>>
Of course you wouldnt see the difference ling ling
>>
Jesus fuck what dermatological anomaly is going on with that one nigger??
>>
their kids could
>>
>>73502331
Half white, half indians I've met look 100% white.
>>
>>73501880
biological classification puts indians in the CAUCASOID group. So yes, they are very similar
>>
File: 1462507917703.jpg (26 KB, 400x348) Image search: [Google]
1462507917703.jpg
26 KB, 400x348
>>73502549
The only true white people are white AMERICANS and GERMANS don't like it? Fuck you.
>>
>>73501880

indians are caucasoids. race is far more than skin color
>>
File: indian.jpg (30 KB, 214x304) Image search: [Google]
indian.jpg
30 KB, 214x304
Caucasian features my ass, some indians are white, but you can easily tell that they are not europeans
>>
>>73502827
take away the sari and bindi and she looks like italian housewife
>>
>>73501880
Enh deal with some of their features like the eyebrows and jaws and yeah probably.
>>
Middle easterners usually have thicker lips, curlier hair, crooked/hooked noses and wider eyes. Most Indians barely even look Caucasian to me.
>>
>>73502899
Nigger please
>>
>>73501880
>ancient whites travel to india
>they cuck whatever niggers live there already
>set up the caste system

If you ever see an indian actor or really wealthy business man, they nearly look white since they've been in one of the top castes for so long.
>>
>>73501880
How about you fuck off back to your own country stupid fucking gook
>>
>>73502899
No.
>>
>>73501880
thank's for the nice idea, we'll pretend they're white and it'll have 2 billion poo in the loos to the white race who will act in our interest and defend us against the yellow perill
>>
>>73501880
No, come on. Maybe because you're Korean you can't see it but even if you take the most light skinned Indian you can always see it. I mean its like if I confused a Korean with a guy from Philippines because you share similarities (black hair, eye shape sometimes, etc). Very different.
>>
File: 1456678450339.jpg (544 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456678450339.jpg
544 KB, 1600x1200
>>73503124
They make Apartheid South Africa seem like they weren't even trying.
>>
Surreyfag here

I've never met a single pooinloo in this garbage city that could pass for white.
Even the lighter skinned ones just look like light skinned pooinloos.
>>
>>73501880

People would probably assume they are hispanic or arab
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.