[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton says there’s "nothing" hidden in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: stand-with-hillaryclinton.png (613 KB, 998x491) Image search: [Google]
stand-with-hillaryclinton.png
613 KB, 998x491
http://archive.is/q1H4M

She explained it already, end of discussion. END OF DISCUSSION YOU SEXIST PIGS! It's NOTHING. If you ask for Hillary Clinton's Wallstreet speeches, or even question its content, you are a sexist, racist, homophobic, shitlord and just hate women.

Why do you SPEECHERS just go home and stop believing in such conspiracy theories. You're all crazy and no different than flat earthers and moon landing conspiracy theorists. Being a speecher is also very SEXIST and RACIST against women like Hillary Clinton. You are only doing this because she is a poor, misrepresented woman who fights for inequality and sexism in America.
>>
>>73499611
G8 b8 m8 r8 8/8
>>
more excellent posts from the proud African nation of Spain.
>>
The only people that fear investigation are those with something to hide.
>>
>>73499611
Americans are sick and tired of hearing about your damn transcripts
>>
Good then she can fucking release them to prove it.
>>
>>73499611
Poor joke.
3/10 looks more like a bait than a joke.
>>
never even heard of this it's probably at the bottom of my Clinton crimes file, but yeah she said more incriminating bullshit?

who cares, not like I wanted to read any of the other incriminating evidence either, it all makes me sick
>>
If those transcripts were released by a happy little accident, her campaign would be over.
>>
>>73499611
>If Hillary Clinton says it it must be true
oh wait lmao that's not at all the case
>>
>>73500060
YOU'RE JUST SEXIST! IF IT WERE A MAN YOU WOULDN'T BE ASKING FOR HIS SPEECHES
>>
>>73499718
>>73499792
>>73499887
>>73500060
>>73500169
>>73500632
>>73500805

You speechers just hate women. If a man said this it wouldn't be an issue. Why do you Speechers hate women so much?
>>
>>73500999
Well, at least you got trippies and this (you). I guess your efforts weren't wasted.
>>
Hey guys!

Gusy!

Hol' up!

I think...

Guys!

Hol'up!

I think he's being...

Get this...

Guys...

He's being SARCASTIC!!!
>>
>>73501451
Honestly Ruskiebro I don't understand how 4chan has become so fucking retarded as of late? Has /v/ infected this board or something?
>>
>>73499611

I love the counter shill threads. Shine on you crazy #CruzMissile
>>
>>73499718
It's not really b8 if it's that obvious, more satire.
>>
>>73501782
That's the last straw, I'm voting for a /REAL/ conservative candidate,
that's why I'm a #Jebronie now!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.