[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can white people say 'nigga'? Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3
File: PicsArt_04-09-06.26.42.jpg (60 KB, 450x761) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_04-09-06.26.42.jpg
60 KB, 450x761
Can white people say 'nigga'?
Discuss
>>
I say nigga
Im not black
Intent and context > word choice
>>
>>73498956
I have nothing against queers or black relationships, but this is just degenerate and disgusting.
>>
>>73498956
I usually just say "nigger"
>>
>>73499092
I just found this fuckin hilarious
>>
>>73498956
Well ye we created it to call them it.
>>
>unironically asking this question
>>
>>73499339
I meant as a phrase of comradery
>>
>>73498956
reading that picture gave me cringes I never thought possible.

Also, more interesting than OP's trivial question.
>>
Im in a gay relationship with all posters on /pol/. Im polsexual.
>>
>>73498956
Nigga
>>
>>73498956
I can say what I want you niggerfaggot.

My black friends don't give a shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 576x1024
No. This is what'll happen if you do, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h9qx8CLc3Q
>>
>in college
>have black friend
>meet up with him and some of his friends
>playing vidya
>they keep saying "nigga"
>lose to the bullshit that was Zangief in SF4
>Nigga fuck you
>room gets awkward
>What did you just call me?
>All serious and looking like he's about to chimp out
>Nigga you heard me, fuck Zangief
>they all burst out laughing and we keep playing vidya

My only experience with this matter really. I wouldn't walk around the city just calling everyone my nigga though.
>>
>>73498956
But I also hear that nigga with two gs is a little more aggressive than a playful niga
>>
Land of the "free"
>>
>>73498956
just say nigger instead
>>
>>73501426
you will become a small female spic, then teleported to the closest sheboon?
>>
>>73499038
racist
>>
>>73499038
I say nigger while walking around with my friend in the grocery store no one cares and if they do i got something in my pocket for them
>>
>>73501486
> He hasn't realised that they would have kicked the shit out of him, but the consequences of hurting a white kid made them put on a facade
>>
>>73498956
No.

Negro or black is the correct word. Nigga is because negros are too stupid to know how to pronounce negro.

Nigerians don't say nigga because they aren't niggas. They're Nigerians.
>>
>>73502032
Were UB40 black?
>>
>>73498956
I was a black man born in a white man's body, so yes.
#Tumblrlogic
>>
>>73501913
A feminine cock?
>>
I say negro, nigger, niger, blacks and also "neger"=nigger in swedish, and "babbo" which is a slang, and think it's originated from monkeys sound.
I say it everywhere, well some niggers have been mad, well, i just stare back in their eyes at them with a aggressive/angry face and they go away.
It's always been like that in my family and anchestors, and if the negros don't accept, they can leave. No problem.
>>
>>73502083
They were ub40.

I think they said so, or something.
>>
>>73498956
Anyone can say anything to anyone else so long as they aren't threatening harm. They're just words, who the fuck cares?
>>
Heeey brudda. How you doing mate, nah I know this is a bit much to askaya but cna do you think you can send me dolla for because i left me phone in my car, and me keys in me car and I just need make ponhone call and also get a new goonie
>>
>>73502191
Sweden yes!
>>
>>73498956
I have a black friend and he said it's okay if I say nigga.
>>
>>73502479
There are no black people in Cananda, that's a Sri Lankan
>>
Freedom of speech, don't be a pussy and say what's on your mind.
>>
>>73502003
Nigga I still hang out with them. WE DEM BOIS
>>
>>73498956

I prefer jigaboo

It's just fun to say
>>
>>73502003
>but the consequences of hurting a white kid made them put on a facade

realy straya, they calculated the pros and cons of a given action and decided to show restraint?
>>
>>73503103
Read the dude's story, they thought about giving him a tuoch up, but it wasn't worth it
>>
>>73502698
Don't talk to me, Australia.
>>
>>73498956
Nigga
>>
>>73503204
What did I do?
>>
Depends on how cool you are with the black people around you. I look white but I'm mixed and I've gotten checked a few times. If you're "of the culture" so to speak it's pretty much fine, but if you're dressed like a white kid from the hamptons you'll probably catch heat. Paul wall for example, is for all intents and purposes a nigga as he's immersed himself into "the culture" completely. Riff raff and other similar white rappers, on the other hand is just a whiteboy with a minor pass subject to repossesion. Using rap as a kind of medium to help you guys understand, this is by no means exclusive to rap either.
>>
>>73498956
Hot
>>
>>73498956
I sometimes use the word "neekeri"(nigger) in casual conversations or as an insult with mostly black friends. Don't usually shout it in public.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (42 KB, 380x365) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
42 KB, 380x365
>>73498956
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fb7vT7FylI
>>
>>73503185
Maybe they just wanted to see him squirm.

Glaswegians like to see Englishman squirm for the same reason. But I'd rather piss off a black man than a Glaswegian lol.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.