[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was bad about Bill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: bill_clinton_thumbs_up_AP.jpg (33 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
bill_clinton_thumbs_up_AP.jpg
33 KB, 475x356
I always thought Bill Clinton was kinda based. Fuck her wife from every angle (both figuratively and literally, would hatefuck 5/5), but the man himself was pretty cool.

He didn't seem to give any shits about the public opinion.
Why do people seem to hate him so much?
>>
NAFTA
>>
>>73498379
It's a shame he got shot.
>>
>>73498379

He handed to economy to Greenspan and Robert Rubin (and their buddies at Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, et al.) Which set us up for NAFTA, CAFTA, DOTCOM and housing bubbles. He also claims to have balanced the budget when it was the Republican house and even they did it by "borrowing" from social security "surplus". He also embarrassed the nation by fucking fat bitches.
>>
>>73498403
HW signed it
>>
>>73498695
Well, there you go I suppose...
>>
>>73498791

Clinton signed it into law, dipshits. HW was around for draft, only.
>>
File: 43371.jpg (29 KB, 318x452) Image search: [Google]
43371.jpg
29 KB, 318x452
>>73498379
Because he was a greedy sociopath with absolutely no principles or shame. Filled his cabinet with lobbyists, used the Oval Office to get donations for his non-profit, and sold a grave plot in fucking ARLINGTON to a lobbyist. And that's the least he got away with.
>>
>>73498379
>He would hatefuck Hillary Clinton
>>
He aged like milk, holy shit
>>
>>73498379
Assault Weapons Ban

Glad that expired in 2004
>>
He road the coattails of Regan ending the Cold War and was complacent in solidifying America's national security.

He wouldn't kill bin laden when he had the chance.

Also NAFTA and the fact he is a sexual predator who raped women besides Monica Lewinsky.
>>
Kosovo
He literally invaded a country to prevent a "genocide" and then let his terrorist pets ethnically cleanse Serbs and murder all opponents, and then he and his buddies (like Albright) partcipated in privatisation
>>
>>73498379
Genocided white people over Muslims
>>
He was a jewish puppet.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.