[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan Logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (13 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13 KB, 257x196
4chan Logic on poland

-Takes in the most money from the EU than any other country
-450,000 work visa out of the country out of 900,000 in 2015
-25th best economy(SAUDI ARABIA BEATING THEM)

But low immigration so best country on earth. Stay cucked
>>
File: Europe-immigrants-EU28.svg.png (207 KB, 1024x752) Image search: [Google]
Europe-immigrants-EU28.svg.png
207 KB, 1024x752
>>73497693
The Irish economy would be fucked without Polish immigrants.

They're generally good people.
>>
>>73497693
Saudi Arabia, the petrodollar validating country is outperforming them. I'm shocked.
>>
>>73497693
In 15 years Poland will still be white. Londonistan will experience it's first purge by then. Enjoy death Nigel.
>>
>>73497693

>(SAUDI ARABIA BEATING THEM)

Are you fucking stupid at this point ?
It's full of petrol faggot
>>
We've been destroyed by communism and then by post-commie opportunistic oligarchs who sold out half the country's wealth during privatization process. We have no natural resources like Saudi Arabia which if it wasn't for them would be a desolate shithole.

The appeal of Poland is cultural/political. Not really economic one.
>>
>>73497693
They are young, white, numerous and developing.

They will be one of the great nations of Europe short of another world war.
>>
>>73497693
I would still rather live in a poor as hell Polish village rather than in amulticultural and rich city such as London, Paris or Jew York
>>
>>73497693
Slavs aren't white
/thread
>>
>>73498102
they're not young, they're old af. Fix your birthrates, Poland
>>
>>73498121
You're joking right? This country is a shithole and will be shithole full of uneducated subhuman scum. "Based Poland" is a meme.
>>
File: rtsx82-e1445371438664.jpg (216 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
rtsx82-e1445371438664.jpg
216 KB, 1600x900
>>73497693

I think the takeaway is that Poland, while depressed and backwards in some ways, is free from the self hatred infecting other Western nations due to revisionist leftism, thus, while they may be poor now, the future, while still distant, seems bright.
>>
>>73498423
I could probably live like a king. Might as well live in a place with no shitskins or muslims blowing me up
>>
>>73497693
Notice that videogames started being dubbed in Polish too
>>
>>73498423
>shithole full of uneducated subhuman scum

We're actually importing the above and our own boys and girls have been influenced to hell and back, going as far as to even talk like they're from morroco/turkey/suriname. Surely we've all got problems but if anything's a meme, it's the glorious western supremacy. It's a defenceless mess with a big bullseye painted on it. Polish demonstrations seem to have the right idea for what our countries need to regain power and slap some shit. Also the sizes of said demonstrations become more meaningful in Poland. Spread it.
>>
>>73498423
>>73498121

i prefer to work hard for less, be "poor" than be rich in country where is no nation or connection between ppl, and im proud of every single polack who is working hard and doing it with smile on his face ;)
>>
>>73497693
Yup. Also Poland has little savings, so I doubt it will develop well. I mean the future is still very unclear
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.