[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can no one beat him in an argument?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: molyneux.png (273 KB, 558x520) Image search: [Google]
molyneux.png
273 KB, 558x520
Why can no one beat him in an argument?
>>
ITT: lack of arguments
>>
>his latest video

Was the final destruction of Gustav's remaining life energy worth it for a 2 hour video?

Stefan needs to chill the fuck out.
>>
>>73496866
Same reason nobody can beat william lane craig in an argument
>>
Easy, call him bald all the time each time he says something. Automatically win on some bitter midlife crisis Canuck shitlord.
>>
File: 1462804244504.png (274 KB, 558x520) Image search: [Google]
1462804244504.png
274 KB, 558x520
>>73496866
>>
>>73496866
He is a nobody in the world of philosophy, so nobody bothers about him. By the way, a philosophy undergrad completely destroyed his shitty ass book.

>>73496975

WLC is a no-name outside the field of philosophy of time, and even inside his field, he is of little relevance, his views are fringe and his arguments hold little weight against those of greater philosophers such as Ted Sider.

2 hour youtube oral debates against laymen are of no relevance in the academia, in case you didn't know.
>>
>>73497295
Not bad. You've improved my view of sideways italy
>>
>>73497404
>WLC is a no-name outside the field of philosophy of time, and even inside his field, he is of little relevance, his views are fringe and his arguments hold little weight against those of greater philosophers such as Ted Sider.
>2 hour youtube oral debates against laymen are of no relevance in the academia, in case you didn't know.

And even this description puts him above steph.
>>
>>73497479
Well, of course, WLC is a professional philosopher after all.
>>
I've always disliked the utter retards who spout "INVALID POINT/ARGUMENT LOL", this meme is killing me on the inside, more so than usually.
>>
>>73497822
cuck
>>
File: on the hunt for arguments.gif (2 MB, 348x230) Image search: [Google]
on the hunt for arguments.gif
2 MB, 348x230
>>73497822
>>
>>73497822
It's the one great contribution to internet trolling that steph can take credit for.
>>
/pol/ has an interesting obsession with this guy
>>
>>73498016
No he gets his cronies to plug his videos every day to increase his viewerbase.

It's typical shill bs.
>>
>>73496974
to be fair, he used one hour to convince Gustav that his mother never loved him.

the other hour was just shitting on women in general.
>>
>>73496866
Because no one is saying "Your argument is strong because of X, but weak/doesn't account for Y." Very few people analyze his principles before jumping into the details.

Like the race stuff. His process is like this:

>> Truth > Falsehood.
>> Science reveals differences in average intelligence by race.
>> Statistics show low intelligence people are less productive and are more dependent on the state.
>> Opening borders to low intelligence populations will lead to increased power of the state.
>> For a free society to survive, it requires discretion on who comes in.

People hear this, glaze over the first principles, skip the evidence, and jump straight into why they don't like the conclusions. People dismiss the evidence because they don't like the results. You see rebuttals like: "I know an exception to your generality!" to which anyone would say "I'd be surprised if you didn't. Only a fool would make judgement on an individual based on averages about their demographic."
>>
>>73496866
because he ignores real criticism
>>
>>73497822
>I'm tired with people not submitting when I call them a retard like why can't they understand that refutes their argument, I can't even
t. Nord
>>
>>73498016

we are enjoying watching a 'no tread pls' libertarian turn into a nationalist/race realist in the crucible of this migrant crisis
>>
>>73497061
Esti, did you stop brushing?
>>
>>73497061
He isn't Canadian, he just lives in Canada.
>>
>>73498460
IKKE ET ARGUMENT
K
K
E

E
T

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T
>>
File: 1462131788660.png (896 KB, 1282x837) Image search: [Google]
1462131788660.png
896 KB, 1282x837
>stef threads are up 400% from last week

UNIVERSALLY
PREFERABLE
BEHAVIOUR
>>
>>73500644

Superb post, magnificent argument
>>
>>73498484
Retarded child monger, saying "INVALID ARGUMENT, NOT AN ARGUMENT, LOL LMAO" is the worst mockery of the science of arguing.

As an example, I could just say that your statement, quite clearly an argument, is simply not an argument, and leave it at that. Disgusting.
>>
File: 1459050393706.png (67 KB, 230x373) Image search: [Google]
1459050393706.png
67 KB, 230x373
>>73502089
This is literally not an argument. It's just memes lad.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.