[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that Islam was the true redpill? Me? About
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462802941822.jpg (399 KB, 1190x1174) Image search: [Google]
1462802941822.jpg
399 KB, 1190x1174
When did you realize that Islam was the true redpill? Me? About a month ago. It is the religion that best fit /pol/'s values which is why I am now a proud practicing Muslim.
>>
File: deception.png (121 KB, 981x472) Image search: [Google]
deception.png
121 KB, 981x472
>>
Wait a minute, that flag...
>>
Hey Satan doubles, there's a reason western nations are peaceful even banning corporal punishment and Muslim nations cut you for eating in public during Ramadan.

Christian cultures are peaceful cultures, tell me again how Christ was a cuck when you can walk to the cornershop in your white bread neighbourhood without getting mugged or have your beliefs questioned. It takes some literal delusions to not understand how much Christianity changed European culture.
>>
>>73496200
Yeah but look what it has become today, they are weak and being taken over by niggers, Islam is a anti degenerate religion, Islam can fix everything that is wrong today.
>>
>>73496480
>they are weak
What the fuck is Hinduism? What the fuck is it's message? What is it's meaning? Answer this and tell me again Christianity is weak.

Christianity as weak is something non Christians have said since the very beginning, in the end what you're really complaining about is pacifism. Too many people fail to understand how pacifism helps them personally, because they're greedy self centred shits. So Christianity becomes weak, even though it creates societies that seem utopian against the old pagan ways.

BTW, even Hindus have practiced human sacrifice. Christianity strictly forbids such, not a drop of Christian blood should be spilled or unaccounted for.

No, seriously, cut that shit out. Theologically, there isn't a better thought out religion.
>>
>if I act like tough cool guy I'll make the world better!
No.
>>
>>73496914
I wasn't talking about Christianity, it is actually the backbone of Europe, countries like Poland are strong because they are still following their roots which is Christianity, but the modern lifestyle and beliefs has ruined everything and made white people valunarable, they are too good for their own good, the whole liberal mindset isn't good, as its crealy being exploited by others.
>>
>>73495966
>religion
>redpill

does not compute
>>
Nice try Kareem
>>
>>73495966
Wow you sure convinced me with those arguments, I am now an #IslamBomb
>>
File: farage.jpg (541 KB, 2197x1461) Image search: [Google]
farage.jpg
541 KB, 2197x1461
>>73496480
>Islam is a anti degenerate religion
>Muhammad literally fucked a 9 year old
>>
>>73495966
>pray 6 times a day
>can't drink eat meat and other random food
>believe Muhammed went to heaven on a winged horse
>>
>>73495966
>Alpha
"boohoo, fucking family dropped donkey intestines on me, I want my fucking revenge"
>The one who cucks
Marrying a 6 year old is not cucking anyone. It's paedophilia
>High test and energy
Lol what
>Hates hippies
The religion of "alcohol is bad but weed is fine"
>Beheaded SJW cucks
Killed people for disagreeing with him, or being born to the wrong families. Because he couldnt debate for shit to convince people to join his circlejerk without murdering them
>"Slay anyone who talk shit about me and islam"
That's exactly the problem
>"Fucked over 100 people"
He must have had venereal
>"Father was rich"
Living off daddy's money
>Nobody tried to backstab him
Pity what happened to his empire as soon as he died, I guess he wasnt alpha enough to have a fucking succession plan
>Nearly killed the roman empire
Hahahahahaha, you're a fucking idiot, the romans spent half a millenia having wars with themselves before these guys even showed up, 900 years of trying later, a calliphate finally manages to take constantinople after the balts and slavs invade the fuck out of the eastern roman empire's territory in the balkans

So yes, you're an idiot
>>
>>73497931

>abuse kids
>mutilateyour own dick
>fuck goats

You forgot these
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.